#1 Pr8Dator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,306 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSeoul, Korea

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

I paid once successfully and then was never able to pay again after I travelled to another country on assignment. I then emailed support@mwomercs.com and within 15 mins, one of their support staffs got back to me and completely solved my problem by whitelisting my account IMMEDIATELY. I am now able to purchase MC again. So if you are having the same problem, please email support@mwomercs.com for immediate resolution.

Here's a big thank you to MWO's support... you guys rock!

(apparently, the problem is due to the vast distance between the locations I made my first and subsequent purchase and that raised a fraud flag in the system... gosh... as if gamers don't travel...)

#2 Apoc1138

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

View PostPr8Dator, on 27 November 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

I paid once successfully and then was never able to pay again after I travelled to another country on assignment. I then emailed support@mwomercs.com and within 15 mins, one of their support staffs got back to me and completely solved my problem by whitelisting my account IMMEDIATELY. I am now able to purchase MC again. So if you are having the same problem, please email support@mwomercs.com for immediate resolution.

Here's a big thank you to MWO's support... you guys rock!

(apparently, the problem is due to the vast distance between the locations I made my first and subsequent purchase and that raised a fraud flag in the system... gosh... as if gamers don't travel...)

i emailed friday, got a reply late saturday, they asked me some details that I gave to them, they replied again Tuesday to say they have passed my details to billing who have still not replied, and I've missed out on the 20%, which I'm also still waiting for a reply as to wether they'll honour my attempted purchase as the full amount of MC or not

if not, they'll not see a penny out of me until another similar offer crops up, which is a shame as I was probably going to drop another $100 when CW drops

#3 Sovery_Simple

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 269 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

Well, luckily they extended it for five days, which means I'm wrestling with this issue now, and hope to get it later today, and means you have more time also ~.^

Edit: they got it fixed, needed to whitelist with playspan, was able to do so by talking to folks via support@mwomercs.com email. (Thanks again Reppu.)

Edited by Whoops, 14 December 2012 - 10:36 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users