Brand New Sink(P3)

5 replies to this topic

#1 xxx WreckinBallRaj xxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

Hey everyone. I'm back with another new creation. I hear a lot of you are complaining about the lack of real 2.0 heat sinks... and that's definitely a problem when I'm test piloting my new AS7-PEW(COMING SOON). It shuts down an awful lot. Well, I've finally solved the problem. I've created... the Laser Hint Sink! Unlike "double" heat sinks, it actually works at 2.0. I'm going to include these new Laser Hint Sinks with my new hero variant, the AS7-PEW. The best part is, you won't have to pay any extra to get them. It's still going to be 9,700MC. :)

Here's a nice fancy chart I spent all last working night on. Tell me how I did on this chart. Leave a comment under this thread telling me how I did on this chart.

-------------Cooling------Weight------Slots
SingleHS 1 1 1
DoubleHS 1.4 1 3
LaserHS 2.0 2 3

It gets better though. These Laser Hint Sinks shoot little laser beams out of the vent sections of your Mech while they're cooling you off. Instead of steam, it's lasers! So now you can pewpew out the back while you pewpew out the front! There's pewpew coming from everywhere now! Everywhere your Mech has a vent, pewpew! So your Mech now pewpews while over heated in addition to pewpewing at enemies when not over heated. You can just pewpew all day long! The Laser Heat Sinks don't actually hurt anyone... but they make your Mech look bright and colorful. It's wonderful.

*phone rings*
Oh hi what's up. ... What? ... It makes perfect sense! ... Ya, full of bright solar. ... Then stop calling me in the middle of my thread series. Got to go. Pewpew!
*hangs up*

That old Double Heat Sink is a thing of the past. Give it to your grand kid's grand parent's grand kid's brothers and sisters. Now this is a heat sink that fully unlocks pewpew potential. Women will start throwing their entire bodies at you now. I guess last time when I said, "you can't beat that", I was wrong. If you want to get your own, just wait for them to be added to the shop. They're going to cost 750,000 C-Bills each. But don't worry, if you break one, it'll only cost 200,000 C-Bills to repair.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for me to go pewpew some ducks on my favorite backwater planet out in the periphery...

Brand new variant(p2)http://mwomercs.com/...71#entry1595171
Brand new build(p1)http://mwomercs.com/...19#entry1589019

Edit: The damn forum messed up my fancy chart! I spent all night working on that!
*rages and flips a table*

Edited by Bluten, 14 December 2012 - 03:44 AM.

#2 Rifter

• 2,230 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

I dont know why but i had to like this post

#3 xxx WreckinBallRaj xxx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

View PostRifter, on 14 December 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

I dont know why but i had to like this post

Pewpew!

#4 CocoaJin

• 3,607 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

I hate you for making me laugh and cry at the same time. :)

#5 Mr 144

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:34 AM

well at least he's putting some more effort into his trolls :)

Mr 144

#6 Rifter

• 2,230 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

View PostMr 144, on 14 December 2012 - 03:34 AM, said:

well at least he's putting some more effort into his trolls :)

Mr 144

This is probably why i felt a un-natural urge to like the post lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users