Gamers Over The Age Of 25 Needed

23 replies to this topic

#1 KuruptU4Fun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • LocationLewisville Tx.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:03 AM

2old2play.com

We are looking for gamers 25 and older to share wine, laughs, and good times.

Break bread with brothers, then trash a few Robots.

Skill level will never be a requirement... we don't care if you have a K/d of 100, or 0.001! We don't give flying Monkey splats! What we care about is your attitude. Bring good spirits, a bit of raunchy humour and you will have found your second home. Also bring a mic, we want to talk to you.

We gots voice server info. Its the difference between a team and a pug.

We have the friends list that we keep updated by activity so you know who to grab when your first get there.

We have discussions on all things MWO

If you bring, cheats, exploits, cowardice, whining or any other tactic unbecoming of a mature gamer, then don't bring yourself. Stay away.

We also have a great foundation of players playing different games, on all the consoles, combined to make nearly 30,000 gamers wanting to play with you.

come visit the site to find out more., here is the link directly to our Mech forum where your fun begins. http://www.2old2play...rums/mech-forum

Our mission at 2o2p is simple:provide a place for adult gamers, who prefer to play games with other adults. We don't mind it when you have to leave mid
match because one of your kids just got sick, or that your drunk and cursing like a trucker. At 2o2p we respect each others skills or lack thereof, your rights, and your desire to have fun when playing online. Its a place where commitment isn't measured in the amount of time you log in-game, but by the fact that when you manage to finally get the kids to sleep, sneek past the wife, you are logging in to play with us, even if it is just for one game before the old battle-axe starts a swingin.

Also there is no elitism, no higher echelon, or Leaders, Everyone is on equal footing and your opinion matters just as much as mine. Don't worry you are free to be yourself and share your opinion.

#2 Aegis Kleais

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

Currently with a crew, but that sounds like a cool place to hang.

#3 KuruptU4Fun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • LocationLewisville Tx.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

View PostAegis Kleais, on 15 December 2012 - 11:08 AM, said:

Currently with a crew, but that sounds like a cool place to hang.

Thank you for your interest, if you're looking for some casual games as well you may want to stop by and introduce yourself.

#4 Polteg Ice

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSomewhere neither here, nor there.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Gamers 25 and older K-man! :)

#5 Polteg Ice

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

We enjoy fried egg sandwiches too! But seriously folks, come share the fun, with the Old Dragon Battle Group

#6 Darkaiser

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

I'm VERY new to the game (a whole TWO DAYS!) but I love the universe way back to TT. You had me at 'raunchy humor' lol. I'm free to play for a couple of hours a day weekdays, nights on Friday-Sunday, and I need to get a new headset because I own a cat who chews things...

Oh...and I like money. However I'm hoping that we won't be JUST about money. A man has to have SOME scruples after all...

#7 Polteg Ice

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

Hey dark! Glad to meet ya. I'll send ya a friend request. Definetly stop by 2old2play and introduce yourself. get voip info and get yourself added to the friends list.

#8 Tom 78

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationPrague, Czech Republic

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

View PostPolteg Ice, on 18 December 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

We enjoy fried egg sandwiches too! But seriously folks, come share the fun, with the Old Dragon Battle Group

Hi, I tried to apply at http://www.2old2play.com to get access to forum to apply to Old Dragon Battle Groub, but my request is still not approved (7 days). What should I do ?

Btw NO sandwiches - with or w/o fried eggs - at recruitment center.

#9 Polteg Ice

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostTom 78, on 25 December 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

Hi, I tried to apply at http://www.2old2play.com to get access to forum to apply to Old Dragon Battle Groub, but my request is still not approved (7 days). What should I do ?

Btw NO sandwiches - with or w/o fried eggs - at recruitment center.

very annoying. Give me the name you used to create a profile with and the date you tried creating your profile onsite and I will get the site administrator to look into the issue. Until then would you like me to add your name to the friends list as an Old Dragon?

#10 Tom 78

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostPolteg Ice, on 26 December 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

very annoying. Give me the name you used to create a profile with and the date you tried creating your profile onsite and I will get the site administrator to look into the issue. Until then would you like me to add your name to the friends list as an Old Dragon?

Name used for registration on 2o2p: Tom78 (no space),
Date of registration: Dec 18th
Name to be used in friend list (my nick in MWO): Tom 78 (with space in the middle)

Thanks

#11 Polteg Ice

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

ok added you to friends list. and gonna pass on your troubles to the admin. Hopefully will get it sorted soon. But it is the holiday season so no guarantees on a speedy turn around.

See ya in game, and feel free to add peeeps from the friend list and jump into raidcall with the guys.

#12 Polteg Ice

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Tom78 the suspected reason for your unapproved request to join 2old2play, is because you were suspected of being a spam bot. The admin thinks you must have not filled in much of your profile info on submission, like age and what not, so their spam filters automatically denied your request thinking it was all spam.

Anyways the solution is re-apply as they don't have the old info anymore. This time though fill in most of the profile info. Especially age. Don't worry you can change everything once it has been accepted. And you don't even need to put the correct answer for stuff you don't want. Example I have for location; 1:28pm. Occupation; boudoir tickler. Just make sure the age part is correct, then remove it later. I personally removed my age on site once my application was done.

Edited by Polteg Ice, 27 December 2012 - 02:20 PM.

#13 Tom 78

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:36 AM

I re-registered and this time I was sucessful. I think I entered the same information like before - I only added "interests".
Maybe there was problem with CAPTCHA - different letters for voice and vor visual recognition.
Anyway - thank you for help.

I'm Interested if I ever meet some 2o2p guys at the battlefield. I'mm from europe, so I have prime time (and some time for gaming) during early afternoon in US and US prime time is early morning for me ...

#14 Zekez

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

I think you folks may be the group Im looking for. Old Dude - Check- Not alot of time to play - Check- raunchy humour - Big Check- I will check out your fourms ASAP. I am having headset mic issues right now, as soon as I can swing a new headset I will see about hopping on to chat with you all.

#15 Capt Caveman

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio Texas

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hi Guys, just signed up on your site, waiting for approval. I love anything to do with BattleTech, been playing since it was BattleDroids in the 80's. Cant wait to see you in game!!!

Edited by Capt Caveman, 02 January 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#16 HungryOgre

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Are you enrolling newbies??? <_<

#17 Zekez

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

View PostCapt Caveman, on 02 January 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Hi Guys, just signed up on your site, waiting for approval. I love anything to do with BattleTech, been playing since it was BattleDroids in the 80's. Cant wait to see you in game!!!

No Way! I played Battledroids too! I once got to play Battle Tech with Jordan and Ross at Origins in LA ( Back when it used to move around). It was sweet they had these Mecha models and a big map. When you blew a limb off you got to rip it off with pliers. They had soldering irons to core torsos it was Great! That was the first time I heard about the plans for the Battle Tech centers. Ah the good old days! :lol:

#18 Polteg Ice

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

View PostHungryOgre, on 02 January 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Are you enrolling newbies??? :lol:

we are always looking for more. Come on by and say hello to everyone. click me

Hey thanx for the interest everyone! Can't wait to get some games in with yas.

#19 Zekez

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

Had a Great time hanging out with the Old Dragon Battle Group tonight! If you are 25 or older and are looking for a relaxed group to play with, look no further!

#20 Polteg Ice

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

And there is more fun to be had!

If you are 25 and over and want to game with some easy going, communication minded dudes, stop on by.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users