Operation: Clarification

505 replies to this topic

#481 Harry Rears

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

Ok,
Just found all this info. when I googled Mech Warrior, I had no idea this was all going on. I have just a few questions, I tried searching but really could not find any specific answers.
I signed up for a pilot name and applied for Beta a few days ago, I still says beta pending, how long would this take. I'm supper exiceted to play.
And will there only be a pay option when the game is release?

Thanks,
Harry

#482 Silverwave

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

This is soooo sweet! I didn't knew Mechwarrior missed me so much until I've seen this new game... Now I can't stop thinking about it! :)

Edited by Silverwave, 27 June 2012 - 07:02 AM.

#483 Dantioch

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:59 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 22 May 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

Hi everyone!

You've probably seen our big news today - Beta signups are official! But how, you ask?
First, log onto the forums; then click profile and it's right there! For greater clarity closed beta starts today! we will be inviting users as soon as tomorrow.
Secondly, how the Founders program beta/early access works: The program is purchasable on June 19th and you gain guaranteed access to the closed beta on July 17th.
Thirdly, the reason this announcement stated 'North America' is that it's for North American servers – As we have mentioned we are working very hard to launch MechWarrior Online in every region worldwide. We may also run a similar Operation for other regions, therefore we are required to recommend that for the best play experience you register and play in your region in the near future. However There is no IP blocking. You can signup from everywhere just keep in mind that if you are outside of North America we cannot guarantee your play experience.
Thanks for being the most awesome fanbase ever, and we hope this clears up your questions.
Sincerely,
The MechWarrior Online team.

thx

#484 Softwalker

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

Has anyone from MWO said anything about game design? what is the plan for worlds? Objectives? Will this just be a shooter, and no goals?

If it's been already talked about, can someone please point me in the direction of the forum topic, i've searched but i'm just using the wrong topics I guess.

#485 Grey Weasel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationToledo,OH

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:25 AM

View PostSoftwalker, on 06 July 2012 - 09:23 AM, said:

Has anyone from MWO said anything about game design? what is the plan for worlds? Objectives? Will this just be a shooter, and no goals?

If it's been already talked about, can someone please point me in the direction of the forum topic, i've searched but i'm just using the wrong topics I guess.

There is some basic discussion of this in the video interviews, but nothing in-deth I've seen. Got something you want? Make suggestions. The game will continue to expand after release, much like World of Tanks has been.

#486 Corith

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationU.K.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

Hey man! I had the same problem as you initially. You have to dig a bit for the information :D. Heres a pretty good thread to start you off.

http://mwomercs.com/...-pretty-please/

#487 Softwalker

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

it would be great to see a road map of what is in the plan.

Like World Of Tanks, you can control area with Maps. This in turn gets you in game currency.

To be honest, Pirates of the Burning Sea has a better fit for Style of Game like Mech Warrior, if we hold to the Mercenary Line, but Clan Battles and Planet Attacks would require a different Strategy.

With Pirates, you can control the Map, the income, and Docking Stations.

Nothing like this has been posted.. no idea what the World will be Like.

Please do not do just Arena Style combat, and hope to keep people interested, that would just kill the thought of such a great Title to die... away yet again...

#488 takashi

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.nilaya112.com/tracking.html

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:28 AM

I guess that if you haven't you will find a fair amount of interesting stuff in the dev blogs
http://mwomercs.com/...m/64-dev-blogs/

Particularly for you I guess in dev blog 1 : http://mwomercs.com/...munity-warfare/
But theres all sorts of stuff in the others too so, happy reading ;)

#489 Bigshrimp

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 18 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

9 more days till closed beta access w00t!

#490 Jadel Blade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

View PostBigshrimp, on 08 July 2012 - 03:22 PM, said:

9 more days till closed beta access w00t!

No.

29 more days.

http://mwomercs.com/...ge-on-sale-now/

#491 CJF Ronin

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • 37 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:01 AM

strapped in and ready to go

#492 Rynad

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts
  • LocationLand of Confusion

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:45 AM

The wait is thick and standing by for the beta acceptance or 7 Aug. Then it's game on.

#493 GalGof

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 22 May 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

Secondly, how the Founders program beta/early access works: The program is purchasable on June 19th and you gain guaranteed access to the closed beta on July 17th

is this still valid info?

#494 TheOneGunslinger

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Locationaustralia

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostGalGof, on 17 July 2012 - 07:24 AM, said:

is this still valid info?

no is is now the 7th of aug
see founders page for more info
http://mwomercs.com/founders

#495 Blueraja

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

View PostTheOneGunslinger, on 17 July 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

no is is now the 7th of aug
see founders page for more info
http://mwomercs.com/founders

That says early access, which to me, means early access to the LIVE game, not the beta. I have a founders package, the highest level, and have still not been invited to the beta. what gives?

#496 Keldun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

Please if you do run servers in europe later, dont let frogsters (gameforge), goa or some other bad reputation company be in charge of this, even if they promise that this time it will be different, like they do each time before failing another mmorpg.

Edited by Keldun, 21 July 2012 - 02:06 AM.

#497 Fox Delioncourt

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:34 AM

whew....almost bought the legendary package. I'm not spending anything until I get clarification about migration of FOUNDER'S PROGRAM from NA to EU (when its up).

Please, please I need clarification on this....would gladly go LEGENDARY. Thanks.

#498 DeaDFaction

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

and my sad but true i cant play i hope they let me play I WANT IT NOW :(

#499 IR0NH1DE

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:16 AM

Excellent! you`re the best!

#500 Xiznor

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

Any updates on the computer minimum specs?

This is what I find on the wiki as recommended:

Recommended Requirements

CPU
  • Core i3-2500
  • AMD Athlon II X4 650
GPU (GRAPHICS CARD)
  • GeForce GTX 285
  • Radeon HD 5830
OTHER
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • DirectX: DX9
  • HDD Space: 4 GB

Edited by Xiznor, 02 October 2012 - 10:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users