The Templars- Old School, New Blood

5258 replies to this topic

#21 Dhaxx

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:19 AM

lol..i listen to just about every type of music..bout the only one i dont is rap...just cant quite get into it...wil check em out

#22 Yankee

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

Boo!

#23 Drag0nFire

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

Crusader/T\*DragonFire~> reporting for duty. House Steiner convinced me to join their witness protection program. Thus they assigned me a new name, face lift, grav lift, and a bunch of other lifts......I think one was called a tuck. I can still pilot a mean mech but have to do it standing up, as I can't seem to sit down for more than a few seconds, probably has to do with the meds they have been feeding me.

#24 Dhaxx

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:02 AM

heyas yankee.. ltns 8)

#25 MrWhite

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:20 AM

Hehe I remember the name DragonFire from WAY back, better tell Steiner to get their people they had give you an ID their money back =P

#26 Breakneck

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationFort Collins, CO

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:26 AM

View PostDhamone, on 26 May 2012 - 07:19 AM, said:

lol..i listen to just about every type of music..bout the only one i dont is rap...just cant quite get into it...wil check em out

Let's see. Music I'd recommend: Sweatshop Union (mello rap/r&:), Josh Gracin (country), The Civil Wars (Mello rock/country), Linsey Stirling (dubstep violinist on youtube - AWESOME), Fun, Bastille, Grasshopper Takeover

I'm gonna be on MW4 most of the day today and am hanging out in Vent. Hop on if you want to play.

#27 Banditman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostYankee, on 26 May 2012 - 07:50 AM, said:

Boo!

Oh. Em. Gee.

Get in touch with me! We need moar Yankee.

#28 Drag0nFire

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

View PostMrWhite, on 26 May 2012 - 08:20 AM, said:

Hehe I remember the name DragonFire from WAY back, better tell Steiner to get their people they had give you an ID their money back =P

I sometimes remember that name too, when they let the medication wear off. I tried asking for a refund several times but each time they would dress me up in a nice white shirt (personally I thought the sleeves were way too long, always getting tangled up in behind me) and hand me a check. It would fall into a puddle of water or into some grating before I could grab it. I finally got tired of the protection program and walked out. Took Abe Lincoln and Elvis Presley with me. Haven't seen them since.....Abe wanted to go see a play and Elvis had a banana & peanut butter craving. I am giving them another hour, then I am leaving without them.

#29 Sir Roland

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

YANKEEEEE!!!!!!! C'mon man, ya gotta get back in the T uniform!

So DF, was it Elvis or Abe that you were channeling last night when you were ripping me to shreds?

#30 Drag0nFire

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

View PostSir Roland, on 26 May 2012 - 02:13 PM, said:

YANKEEEEE!!!!!!! C'mon man, ya gotta get back in the T uniform!

So DF, was it Elvis or Abe that you were channeling last night when you were ripping me to shreds?

No, it was advice given by the guy in the next room. He wore a half goal mask, all the time he was there. He even gave a good recipe for liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Edited by GAWD, 26 May 2012 - 02:33 PM.

#31 Dhaxx

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

Me thinks DF is confusing the Old Age Home with an insane asylum 8)

#32 Drag0nFire

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:54 PM

Is there a difference?

#33 Rushlight

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

View PostYankee, on 26 May 2012 - 07:50 AM, said:

Boo!

Great to see you Yankee!

#34 Evan Ward

• Pip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNorth Central Arkansas

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:20 AM

I never played on kali tho I did watch a buddy of mine play a time or two. MW1, 2 and 3 I was all over. I played some online back in the day when you could go through gamespy.com. The Templars sound like a top notch unit and I admit I have a high curiosity. You seem to be exactly what Im looking for in a merc corp and I, of course, love the name "Templars" for what it stands for and its history.

My only concern is wether there will be open spots for combat. I have seen in other games in the past that a lot of the time there are players that fall through the cracks. Simply put, I am a warrior. I want to continualy prove myself on and off the battlefield. I want to be in a unit with integrity, honor and common sense but I also want to make every combat drop possible!

In short, Id be very interested in hearing from the chain of command (preferably through ingame messages) their thoughts on all of this and how I could possibly best serve this unit with such a profound background.

#35 Banditman

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

Check your messages Evan, I sent some info your way.

Thanks for your interest, we look forward to talking with you.

#36 Dhaxx

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

Evan cant speak for the chain of command..but in the past anyone who proved adept in the cockpit and could act honorably and do the uniform proud...well lets just say there was no shortage of combat drops B)

#37 Drag0nFire

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

Yeah. I think from what I've heard so far.....there will be plenty of action.

#38 Banditman

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

There will be no shortage of opportunity to play, that much I am sure of. Making the most of those opportunities is the real trick.

#39 Dhaxx

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

Ok well..tested out The Templars music... meh wasnt bad...distillers i was quite pleased with

#40 Banditman

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

How'd those drops go last night? Heard you had a pretty good turnout?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users