• 266 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

Welcome to MONDAY!

#5082 Asa Caradine

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationVA, USA

Posted 20 January 2018 - 05:06 PM

BY GRABTHAR'S HAMMER, BY THE SONS OF WARVAN, THIS POST SHALL BE BUMPED!!!

#5083 Warrior Caste

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:42 PM

Recently joined. Fine group of folks to learn from and mess around with. Posted Image

#5084 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 12:07 PM

Greetings,

The Templars is a mercenary regiment with a storied past that currently moves between Clan and Inner Sphere Loyalist contracts to allow our pilots to earn the maximum rewards.

Posted Image

We enjoy full 12-man drops in Faction Play on Monday and Tuesday nights and lots of activity throughout the rest of the week and the Weekend.

Learn a little bit of what we are about in this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/4YJJEEzcjR0

Feel free to stop by our TeamSpeak Server any time at: ts30.gamespeak.com Port: 9377 (no password)

And visit our website: http://thetemplars.net

Hope to see you soon!

Edited by Xannatharr, 02 February 2018 - 12:20 PM.

#5085 Uklistan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:59 PM

Just sayin - trying to play during the super bowl...not my best idea.

#5086 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:14 PM

The Templars enjoyed a 5-1 record in Faction Warfare last night, including matches against 10-man and 12-man teams.

Our sole loss was to a full team that gen-rushed us on Siege Defense but we got our revenge by drawing that same team on Siege Defense again the next match. On that second time around we stopped them cold!

If you are interested in being part of a group that can field organized, 12-man teams for Faction Warfare or if you would like to break into NBT League Play, come and check us out.

Regards,

Xann

Edited by Xannatharr, 06 February 2018 - 12:14 PM.

#5087 VincentVanGockelschlaeger

Rookie

• The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:37 AM

I just joined and I am having a lot of fun with the Templars! Looking for more action

#5088 Speedkermit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 103 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:05 AM

Help me out here guys.

If I have to drop solo much longer I swear i'm going to go insane. I want to play FW and the though of dropping as a solo pug one more time makes me want to uninstall this game.

#5089 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:37 AM

Hello Kermit, we're dropping faction tonight and tomorrow night (Monday/Tuesday) starting at 8 PM EST. If you are on, message me and I will see if there is a spot for you to drop with us.

Typical decks you will need:
Hot map: Mauler or Cylcops (dakka), Warhammer (dakka), Warhammer (dakka), Asassin/Wolfhound (SRM/MPL).
Cold map: Battlemaster (laser vomit), Warhammer (laser), Warhammer/Roughneck (laser), Assassin (SRM)

If our Monday/Tuesday evening hours are a bit too late for you then we have guys on during the day and a lot more over the weekend. Even when we are not running a full group we hold our own!

Posted Image

See you in-game,

Xann

#5090 fragpirate

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:11 PM

Just joined the Templars and having a blast with guys Posted Image

#5091 Uklistan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:01 PM

View PostXannatharr, on 12 February 2018 - 08:37 AM, said:

Hello Kermit, we're dropping faction tonight and tomorrow night (Monday/Tuesday) starting at 8 PM EST. If you are on, message me and I will see if there is a spot for you to drop with us.

Typical decks you will need:
Hot map: Mauler or Cylcops (dakka), Warhammer (dakka), Warhammer (dakka), Asassin/Wolfhound (SRM/MPL).
Cold map: Battlemaster (laser vomit), Warhammer (laser), Warhammer/Roughneck (laser), Assassin (SRM)

If our Monday/Tuesday evening hours are a bit too late for you then we have guys on during the day and a lot more over the weekend. Even when we are not running a full group we hold our own!

Posted Image

See you in-game,

Xann

Xann...its best NOT to tell your enemies what your going to be bringing to the fight.

#5092 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 07:10 AM

View PostGrothlamarath, on 15 February 2018 - 09:01 PM, said:

Xann...its best NOT to tell your enemies what your going to be bringing to the fight.

I dare them to stop us! Posted Image

#5093 Uklistan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:36 PM

View PostXannatharr, on 16 February 2018 - 07:10 AM, said:

I dare them to stop us! Posted Image

Well looks like Monday night is going to be a long night now.....thanks.

#5094 godfury

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:26 PM

Hello,

I've been (am currently) hanging around in the teamspeak and on the forums, looking for a unit. U guys still active?

#5095 Uklistan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 06:32 PM

View Postgodfury, on 17 February 2018 - 11:26 PM, said:

Hello,

I've been (am currently) hanging around in the teamspeak and on the forums, looking for a unit. U guys still active?

Yup we are.You'll see most of us during NA prime time.

#5096 Creag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 419 posts
  • Locationadelaide Australia

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:46 AM

G'day and Welcome back to some of the original Templars.
Yes we are still Active

#5097 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:29 PM

Last night was outstanding - we began Faction Warfare drops with 12 in the group right at 8 PM EST and within 30 minutes we had five pilots waiting for a spot.

So we split into two groups (by the time we launched both were 9-mans) and spent the night having drops with our friends.

Win, lose or draw the matches were fun, we made some nice c-bills and loyalty points and we had a chance to show some pilots who solo-queued that Inner Sphere Faction Units are active and know how to run a drop!

Posted Image

We will be dropping again tonight starting at 8 PM EST... come look us up!

Xann

#5098 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:00 AM

Tuesday, March 6 was another great night of drops for the Templars - we went 3-1 before I had to drop off around 10 PM EST, and the team played a couple more matches after that.

Short queues, fun opponents, lots of C-Bills and Loyalty points... it doesn't get much better than that! Come join us for casual drops over the next few nights or hop onto our TeamSpeak server next Monday/Tuesday night and check us out!

Posted Image

We are interested in possibly expanding to two 12-man groups so there will likely be some open spots.

Xann

Edited by Xannatharr, 07 March 2018 - 10:01 AM.

#5099 vipetheviper

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:07 AM

No FP 12 man drops on the weekends?

#5100 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:12 AM

We do 12-man "Banner" drops on Monday/Tuesday nights.

During the rest of the week we drop with 6-8 guys usually and we are also active in the NetBattleTech league this year, running the Capellan Confederation. So we usually have a practice for NBT at some point during the week and play one or two NBT matches.

On the weekend we do a lot of Faction play, often teaming up with friends from other units to form 12-mans. If you see the Templars in a faction match over the weekend that its not a full group it is typically 5-8 guys and we will have room for folks that want to do some drops with us.

Clear as mud, right? Posted Image

Xann

Edited by Xannatharr, 07 March 2018 - 10:13 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users