#5121 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:39 AM

Posted Image

Greetings,

The Templars are nearing the end of their agreement to work for the Khans of Clan Diamond Shark and are starting to look at contracts being offered by the Great Houses of the Inner Sphere. As we prepare to shake the water out of our mechs and remove our strap-on shark fins, the time is right for mechwarriors seeking an honorable home to come forth!

Join us in our quest for honor, fun and the almighty C-Bill.

Templars Mechwarriors enjoy many advantages:
  • Active Groups dropping Quickplay and Faction Warfare almost every night
  • Teamspeak voice server with plenty of rooms to suit your tastes
  • Veterans willing to share their knowledge and builds
  • A training program designed to refine your skills as you move from Initiate to Knight
  • Ongoing events like training classes, tournaments and top-notch training materials (sample below)

Posted Image

So Join the Templars, See The Galaxy and taste VICTORY alongside the finest Mechwarrriors in human space!

Posted Image

Edited by Xannatharr, 30 April 2018 - 11:40 AM.

#5122 Call me Yoshi

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:05 PM

I am glad to be given to chance to hone my skills as a templar initiate. And what a nice way to show us all where to aim for. I will try that move on my wife "No hunny, the Templars want me to go straight for your butt :P"

#5123 Creag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 419 posts
  • Locationadelaide Australia

Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:39 AM

Welcome to All new Members. Hope to see you on the Battlefield

#5124 BlackPhoenix01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 06 May 2018 - 07:26 AM

Glad to see you guys are still kick'n strong!

#5125 Akronna

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:09 PM

I am excited to be joining the Templars!

#5126 Brembo

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:46 AM

I hope you guys have dropped that regimented, repeating introduction/training thing you were doing last year.

I really liked the group and all, but Creag kept giving me "assignments" to do things I was already doing with the team and then it was as if I wasn't showing up and doing anything or making an attempt to fit in - when I had been there the whole damn time, with numerous people who could vouch for me.

I get it. You want your clan to be like an army, but in the army, your DI. or KM as you call it. knows what you're doing because the communication if face to face and not via messaging.

It was really depressing to learn that after working so hard I was not going to be included because one guy thought I wasn't doing what I was doing every day.

I wish you guys all the best. I hope you changed that process because you were some really awesome folks and I loved the education and teamwork.

Brembo

#5127 Haibane

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:01 PM

PM sent !

#5128 WhySoNaCL

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:47 AM

WhySoNaCL here, I'm fairly new to the game and I'm really excited to be joining The Templars. I've already talked with a few of the members, and from what I can tell everyone here is pretty cool and easy to get along with. Can't wait to get into some group drops and see what it's all about!

#5129 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:39 PM

Isn't it time for you to check out The Templars?

Posted Image

The Templars Mercenary Regiment is seeking mechwarriors that are interested in group drops in both Quick Play and Faction Warfare.

Here are a few details about our unit:
  • We rotate back and forth between Clan and Inner Sphere Loyalist Contracts to maximize pilot rewards
  • Our Papa Banner team drops 12-man Faction Warfare on Monday and Tuesday nights Starting at 8 PM EST
  • Other non-banner Faction Warfare drops run throughout the week, usually in groups of 4-10
  • We have a training program designed to help you hone skills and to ensure that you are a good fit for the unit
  • We have an active TS server that almost always has a few pilots online interested in grouping up
  • There are often training events and tournaments on tap
  • The Unit has been around since the MW 2 / NetMech days and has a storied past
Check us out at http://thetemplars.net and come drop with us sometime!

Xann

Posted Image

Edited by Xannatharr, 08 June 2018 - 05:26 AM.

#5130 BlkSparrow326

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:05 PM

New player, wouldnt mind learning a thing or two from people who know the game. Im in PST time zone.

#5131 AlexAbel

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:44 AM

A relative newbie here. Glad to be joining.

#5132 Toddasaurus

• Pip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:41 AM

Hey all. Been playing MWO since 2015, and my first Battletech game was the original MechWarrior, from 1989/1990 on PC.

I've been in a few units already and I got interested in the Templars after dropping with them in a couple Faction Warfare games. We'll see how it goes.

#5133 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:14 PM

Welcome to our new members!

Also a quick plug; our Papa Banner drops in Faction Warfare on Monday and Tuesday nights starting at 8 PM EST and we strive to be competitive while still having FUN. We do have requested drop decks but for players working on building their stable of mechs we offer flexibility.

On the last two Tuesday nights, our team has dropped with some fun 'mech lineups to shake things up and take a break from the "Meta" for a little bit.

Throwback Night: Jenner, Atlas, Thunderbolt (PPCs), Thunderwub

Posted Image

Urbie Party!: Urbanmech, Assault, Assault, Medium

Posted Image

Come join us sometime and see if you enjoy the hijinks, team play, general tomfoolery on TeamSpeak and oh yes... the WINS!

Teamspeak: ts30.gamespeak.com:9377

Regards,

Xann

#5134 Boomfacial

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:23 AM

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you all.

#5135 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:30 AM

Glad to have you Boom!

#5136 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:32 PM

Shouldn't YOU be a Templar?

Posted Image

Join us in our quest for honor, fun and the almighty C-Bill.

Templar Mechwarriors enjoy many advantages:
  • Active Groups dropping Quickplay and Faction Warfare almost every night
  • Teamspeak voice server with plenty of rooms to suit your tastes
  • Veterans willing to share their knowledge and builds
  • A training program designed to refine your skills as you move from Initiate to Knight
  • Ongoing events like training classes, tournaments and top-notch training materials

Teamspeak: ts30.gamespeak.com:9377

Edited by Xannatharr, 21 June 2018 - 01:33 PM.

#5137 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:56 AM

You may wonder... "Why should I join a unit?" or even "Why would I join The Templars?" There are too many reasons for me to fully cover here right now, so instead I will just focus on one.

There are parts of MWO that are best enjoyed when you have a Team of people around you that communicate as a group, plan what they want to do and support each member of the group in-game.

When you have those things going for you, individual player skill becomes just one part of the formula to being successful and WINNING! Take a look at the results of our last 4 Faction Warfare drops on Sunday night. It was a night of casual drops, we didn't have a large group every drop and we faced teams and pre-mades of similar or larger size several times. Yet each time we got the WIN.

Match#1:
Here we are just getting warmed up and with only five Templars in the drop. But The Templars bring drop-callers to the table and most of the folks in the drop were wiling to listen. We were down on kills but managed to power through and get the WIN at the end.
Posted Image

Match#2:
The group was up to seven Templars for the next drop and we ran into an enemy team of eight guys. But the game was not even close; we used aggression, focus fire and coordinated movement to systematically close with and destroy the enemy, ending each wave at their drop zone. Playing together and convincing the pickup players to follow along gets you WINS.
Posted Image

Match#3:
At this point we were up to eight Templars in the drop and feeling ready to take on all comers. We ended up in a hard-fought battle against a team that I have a lot of respect for who had 10 or 12 guys in their group. We ended up with the WIN because we sustained our aggression, battled it out for the top of the HPG platform no matter how much weight the enemy stacked there. When they got desperate enough to try to charge one of our drop-zones to catch up on kills we were waiting and ready.
Posted Image

Match#4:
There were still eight Templars in the group and we were determined to get one more win to end the evening. For fun we dropped lights on wave one and a couple of the pickup players in the group followed along. At the end of Wave 1 we were down on kills 6-12 but by the end of wave 2 we were up 34-15 and the enemy couldn't even get into the circle. Another WIN due to team play, Drop-Calling and aggression!
Posted Image

It's more fun dropping with a team.

If you enjoy Faction Warfare and are tired of the solo grind or just want to get into FP for the experience and the rewards, The Templars might be the missing ingredient that would enhance your game!

Regards,

Xann

Edited by Xannatharr, 27 June 2018 - 01:28 PM.

#5138 xHEAVY METALx

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

Hey All,

I'm in the process of joining this unit and things are great!

If your looking for a good unit yourself then look no further, join up.

Glad to be joining the Templars!

#5139 Valdorel

• PipPip
  • The Soviet
  • The Soviet
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:21 PM

[T] are a great group of people, good sports winning or losing, and always tons of fun to drop with or against.

Much love from [FOX]

#5140 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:58 AM

It is with regret that The Templars Mercenary Regiment has terminated our contract with the Federated Suns and House Davion.

Posted Image

Unfortunately, we cannot continue accepting our contract payments in the form of dropship-loads of Hanse Davion brand Hair Gel and Space Arby's buy one get one free coupons....

Posted Image

Accordingly, The Templars have come to an accommodation with the Khans of Clan Nova Cat and expect to spend a month or two operating out of Nova Cat bases on worlds granted to them by the Draconis Combine, carrying out whatever missions we are given!

Posted Image

As always, we call upon veteran and novice mechwarriors seeking a home to take the field with us - The Templars may be the unit for for you!

http://thetemplars.net

Edited by Xannatharr, 05 July 2018 - 11:02 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users