5258 replies to this topic

#5141 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:41 AM

You have betrayed House Davion for the last time. We're currently on detached service to House Steiner, but rest assured HHoD will see you dead for your treasonous support of the Nova Cats. You denied our Arby's Coupons of friendship, now you will face our wrath (much like the results of using those Arby's Coupons).

#5142 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:48 AM

Nothing but respect for our friends from [HHOD]. Just a piece of friendly advice; be careful not to get entwined in any of Katrina Steiner's schemes while you are visiting the Steiner side of the FedCom, trust me she is nothing but trouble...

Posted Image

And unfortunately, we were forced to stop accepting the Space Arby's BOGO coupons because the last time we ate that stuff the damage to the bathroom at the Officer's Club was pretty rough...

Posted Image

See you guys on the battlefield soon!

Edited by Xannatharr, 06 July 2018 - 06:48 AM.

#5143 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:07 PM

#NeverForget

Posted Image

#5144 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:14 PM

Okay Cheekiez, that one is even more disgusting than the Toilet Pic I posted!!

Posted Image

Also, I forgot to say - that dude that you guys were mowing down with your Pirhanas... now that we are on Clan side for a bit, we finally have a chance to NOT have that guy on our team.

We had him in a match the other day... he scored 139 damage with 4 mechs. I felt SO bad for his team!

Edited by Xannatharr, 06 July 2018 - 01:21 PM.

#5145 TIEZINE

• PipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:07 PM

07 All. Looking forward to seeing if and where I fit in with the active units. I don't have any experience in CW but I'm definitely willing to learn. This looks like a good group of dedicated decent people and pilots. From the other posts I've seen, sort of testimonials I guess, others that have joined were highly impressed, so even if I don't test out, I'll be glad to have met all of you!

#5146 Uklistan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:41 PM

No one tell Xann, but I'll still taking those Davion Arby's coupons.....I love me some Arby's.

#5147 CptJehuty

• PipPipPip
  • The Moonwalker
  • The Moonwalker
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMechlab

Posted 17 July 2018 - 03:56 PM

Same here Groth. I'll take a couple of those myself. I'll just cover the bathroom in plastic and it's all good.

#5148 CT Sparty

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 117 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec, CA

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:18 PM

It's nice to read you all, check out our website.
<T>
https://www.thetemplars.net/

Posted Image

#5149 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 05:25 AM

View PostCT Sparty, on 17 July 2018 - 04:18 PM, said:

It's nice to read you all, check out our website.
<T>
https://www.thetemplars.net/

Posted Image

KODE BROS!!

It's a shame the Kodiak isn't really optimal any more because I know our guys used to love grouping up 4-8 Kodiaks with some support mechs and doing a "Kode Bros" rampage!

*We still do it sometimes anyways cause it is fun

#5150 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:06 AM

Good games last night Xann :) I'm pretty sure that was against [T] on Grim Portico, you were defending, and I basically went super sayain with my last Top Dog and nearly all-killed your team :) If it wasn't for those pesky arctic cheetahs at the end I'd have had it. Or if my allied atlas stopped shooting the side of the gen (not even into the actual generator, the freaking armored side despite us telling him not to) it would have gone differently. Fun anyway though.

#5151 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:23 AM

View PostEisenhorne, on 20 July 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

Good games last night Xann Posted Image I'm pretty sure that was against [T] on Grim Portico, you were defending, and I basically went super sayain with my last Top Dog and nearly all-killed your team Posted Image If it wasn't for those pesky arctic cheetahs at the end I'd have had it. Or if my allied atlas stopped shooting the side of the gen (not even into the actual generator, the freaking armored side despite us telling him not to) it would have gone differently. Fun anyway though.

Yes sir that was a fun match... the Potato in the Atlas also seemed to have LRMs if I recall. Scary stuff!

You almost carried hard enough at the end... we won by 48-46 which is razor-thin, especially with us having the advantage of defense.

The next match was fun as well - poor DrGuppy actually got stuck in some rocks so we had to set up and stay put near him. We couldn't believe that he managed to get a kill with that mech when he was literally pinned between two boulders. You guys earned the win on that one with some nice aggression.

Fun times!

Posted Image

Edited by Xannatharr, 20 July 2018 - 09:23 AM.

#5152 CptJehuty

• PipPipPip
  • The Moonwalker
  • The Moonwalker
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMechlab

Posted 24 July 2018 - 04:20 PM

It is those kinds of matches that I find extremely fun. When it is that close and is a difficult win or a close loss make this game extremely enjoyable.

#5153 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:30 AM

View PostCptJehuty, on 24 July 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

It is those kinds of matches that I find extremely fun. When it is that close and is a difficult win or a close loss make this game extremely enjoyable.

Amen Brother... when the final kill tally is 48-38 or higher things just get so much more intense, rewarding and FUN! It's matches like that, win or lose, that keep The Templars coming back for more.

#5154 Uklistan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

We heard that the Draconis combine had savagely attacked honorable House Davion a few days ago. All reports were that House Kurita was using chemical, biological, and tactical nuclear weapons on civilians(to no ones surprise again). We Templar's remember our roots and signed a short term mercenary contract with House Davion. As of last reports, House Kurita had signed a contract with House Marik, so Marik pilots would fight along side House Kurita.

We Templar's will make House Marik pay for the slaughter of our brother's under House Davion's banner. Remember Marik; We we're there - The siege of Asuncion, The meat grinder of Wasat, The plea of Suzano. The flag of the Federated Suns with the Battle Standard of the Templars with once again fly above House Marik worlds.

Back Story! Asuncion, Wasat, and Suzano were 3 Marik worlds Davion took control of shortly after the launch of CW. All 3 worlds battles took one week each. Asuncion is near and dear to us, as we and Seraphim spent the week battling each other with the planet changing hands multiple times.

Edited by Grothlamarath, 07 August 2018 - 03:18 PM.

#5155 Warrior Caste

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 August 2018 - 12:02 PM

If you're looking for a fun group to complete your faction warfare challenges, this is the place.

#5156 Warrior Caste

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:35 PM

Nightly groups forming for the event. Join us and have fun farming loot bags with a bunch of excellent folks.

#5157 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:31 AM

Do you like Urbie Rushes?

Posted Image

Then come drop with The Templars!

We regularly end the night with Atlas Pain Trains, Urbanmech Rushes, LURMAGEDDON waves and whatever else our booze-addled minds come up with!

Have fun and get C-Bills The Templar Way!

http://thetemplars.net

Edited by Xannatharr, 13 September 2018 - 10:32 AM.

#5158 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:28 AM

The Full Story is a tale for another time, but I just want to report the death of a beloved member of the MWO Family.

Please join me in mourning for the late, great Thunderwub... last seen in Tourmaline Desert with ten Templar pilots driving them.

All died valiantly in a cloud of Clan LRM and Autocannon fire.

Posted Image

Edited by Xannatharr, 18 September 2018 - 06:37 AM.

#5159 CptJehuty

• PipPipPip
  • The Moonwalker
  • The Moonwalker
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMechlab

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:16 PM

Woohoo.....Looking forward to Papa Banner drops tonight. Let have some fun out there.

#5160 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:54 PM

View PostCptJehuty, on 25 September 2018 - 04:16 PM, said:

Woohoo.....Looking forward to Papa Banner drops tonight. Let have some fun out there.

Yep, 5-1 for the night, it was definitely fun!

Respect to the other teams we bumped into out there and to all the mechwarriors we faced in battle!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users