5258 replies to this topic

#101 Crazy Canuck

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 152 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:19 AM

It was a great turn out...let's keep it going and get up to an 8V8 on Wed. If we can get everyone on earlier, the extended time playing at those numbers will only benefit us.

Edited by Crazy Canuck, 12 June 2012 - 11:21 AM.

#102 Norrall

Rookie

• The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:21 AM

We need more EU fellahs in 'ere!
Sign up today, and recive a coupon for a high quality rug to have in your Mech*!!

*Mech's sold separately

#103 Crazy Canuck

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 152 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:27 PM

A rug? lol ... perhaps some options may be required ...say a personalized helmet, dual beer auto feeds included. Safety first! Safety doesn't take a day off :(

#104 Shafty1313

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:57 PM

Hi guys! I just applied to join The Templars today. I did so under the Callsign McLane, your site said my usual callsign "Shafty" was already taken.... sooo.... hopefully upon review, you guys will give me a chance to earn my stripes. Look forward to hearing from you, and finding success in MWO as both a holder of an elite founder's pkg, and a member of The Templars!

#105 Shafty1313

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Well, that was fast! I just checked my messages on the Templar page, and i was accepted! Very fast response time, thank you guys! I see we've been around since 1994..... that's awesome and amazing you have kept a group of friends together and coordinated for such a long term in gaming years. I welcome the chance to game with you all, seems like a great group to be a part of.

#106 Dhaxx

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

lol , yeah banditman is pretty effecient at getting folks setup :) welcome aboard.. hope to see you in practice soon 8)

#107 Shafty1313

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:27 AM

may not be able to practice with you all as much as I'd like for a bit.... getting ready for my wedding the 23rd, then honeymoon and all will keep me busy.... have been playing some MW4 MERC to get back into the aswing of things though...hopefully I will catch up with you guys on one of the calendar dates if I'm free!!

#108 Banditman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:52 AM

Speaking of calendars and practice, tonite is one of those nights! We'd love to have anyone who wants to be there show up for some fun.

#109 2sonmike

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

Hi Guys! I applied a little bit ago(same user name: 2sonmike), and hope you'll accept a total MWO noob to your clan. I've been playing world of tanks since last August, and belong to a clan that has two divisions(about 160 members total), but we don't play clan wars. Anyway, just from reading this thread, you all seem like fun bunch to hang out with! Hopefully I'll see you around!

#110 Banditman

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:49 AM

We've got your forum account all set up on our website, you may have to log off and log back on Guild Portal to see the Members Forums.

#111 Banditman

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

Really good turnout tonite guys. I need to get my head in the game better tho, that was not my best effort ever.

#112 Drag0nFire

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

Yes, it was a real good turn out. Many 6 vs 6s, a few 7 vs 6s. Dhamone opened up the server afterwards to catch any stragglers that couldn't make it

#113 Fr33lanc3r

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBFE

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

Running with you guys and shaking off some of the years of inactivity in the MW universe was an absolute blast last night. Definitely a great group of people to get back into the game with.

#114 Banditman

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:02 AM

Speaking of rust and shaking . . . more of that tonite!

#115 Crazy Canuck

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:21 AM

I'll be there...might not be able to take part in the larger battles as I the technical problem yet lingers. Going to try and crank up my cu a bit and see if that helps. If not dibs on the acting target dummy!

Might even try switching out to one of my older vid cards just to check and see if that alleviates the problem...here's hoping

#116 Banditman

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

That was a good one!

#117 Dhaxx

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

youmissed out on the FFA drops at the end...some fun there too 8)

#118 Teageltron

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

Do you guys by chance let people in with zero Mechwarrior experience? A few of my older friends played the older games and have got me hyped for MWO. I'm looking for a solid group to join that I can learn from.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

#119 Dhaxx

• PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

experience while being great isnt what we look for first 8) anyone can be a decent pilot..not everyone can be a decent person ... if you believe yourself to be a decent person , give us a shot and sign up at www.thetemplars.net

#120 Crazy Canuck

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:21 PM

Teageltron,

I wouldn't worry about the experience part, that will come with time. I barely played any MW online but I can tell you playing online with these folks will improve your learning curve greatly. We are available in vent during the evenings most nights after 8pm. Go to the Templar website and apply. There is plenty of info for download/setup of mercenaries as well as vent. Anyone on well help with an issues/questions you may have...and if they don't have the answers they can direct you to someone who will.

Cheers
CC

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users