3 replies to this topic

#1 Long Draw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

I would like to welcome you all to the game and inform you of a fantastic information resource for old and new pilots alike.

There is a player-run MechWarrior Online specific community on Google+ where we discuss topics of interest, post stories in the fan fiction section, post updates from the development team regarding patches and the Ask The Devs threads and much more! Plus, if you ever want to post a screen image of something MWO related there, all you do is just upload it in the new post/reply picture tool. No more uploading to a seperate service that removes your picture if there is too much traffic or removes it because it was posted a long time ago.

In addition to those benefits, there is another because you can also get the Google+ app for your smart phone as well. It lets you easily check in, mobile upload to your profile picture albums, check your different communities that you follow, state your mood (like if you love or hate ECM for instance lol!) and of course post a new thread or reply to an existing one.

There are discussions on Google+ about Battletech and MWO that could benefit from the knowledge and experience of the players of this community. Additionally, there are communities for Mechwarrior Tactics, Older Mechwarrior Games, Mechwarrior Tactical Command, Fiction, Tabletop and Events. I am also going to start a community called MWO Updates where the patches will be able to be discussed.

If you would like to search for me on there, I am Steve Warren on there.

You can find this community here:
http://bit.ly/10JsLTy

Edited by Long Draw, 03 January 2013 - 10:51 AM.

#2 Long Draw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

The community is now up to 38 members and still growing every day!

#3 Long Draw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationIL, USA

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

Just a small update to the thread. The MWO Google+ community is now up to 58 members! Join today and get in on the hot discussions!

#4 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

Please follow the main thread in general discussion.
http://mwomercs.com/...d-mwo-on-google

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users