Have You Taken Advantage Of The Weekend Dragon Mc Offer?

102 replies to this topic

Poll: Dragon Poll (298 member(s) have cast votes)

20% MC off a substandard mech that isn't expensive with Cbills anyway. YOUIN?

1. Yes (7 votes [2.35%])

Percentage of vote: 2.35%

2. No (291 votes [97.65%])

Percentage of vote: 97.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 RacerX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 398 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

I simply don't like the Dragon. Maybe if the offer was extended to the Hero mechs I may have considered it. Those things cost more than most other games DLC packages. And you get more game content from those.

On a related topic. I am glad to see PGI is starting to show interest in regular offers such as Double XP weekends and sales.

#102 Max Immelmann

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 568 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

i REFUSE to purchase anymore MC until PGI fixes basic gameplay features. i bought the yen lo and ilya and spent the rest of my legendary MC on mechbays. i now have 0 MC and will not purchase any more. i have submitted mulitudes of tickets, but they have apparently fallen upon deaf ears as none of them have been addressed. not going to list them here AGAIN as i have done that ad nauseum.

the only reason i am playing now is because i pressed my premium button and do not want to completely waste my $120.

#103 Velete

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

Im not a founder, have used 1 month of premium and I have 6 mechs with full Master unlocked, 60mil CB in bank.

Why on earth would anyone need 20% of the MC price of something thats ultra cheap/crappy anyway?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users