Let there be PONY!

9227 replies to this topic

#6101 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

Hon. Mechwarriors;

As this is the only MWO thread where pro pony pics are permitted, and given that many of us post pony in conjunction with various interests and topics, I would submit that the Pony Thread is not an art archive, but the collection of every other pony accessorized thread topic. So long as there is a picture, musical post, video, story, or some such depicting pony, anything pretty much goes. Be polite and your golden.

"Let there be Pony" is a jack of all threads, and that makes it a better socializing community than threads dedicated to a single topic.

Posted Image

Respectfully

Samaritan

Pony Script: Here's a great example of the pony accessorized post that dominates the "Let there be pony" thread.

Posted Image

No one can deny the pony value of the pic, or the fact that Ipods have nothing to do with pony.

Edited by Samaritan, 26 July 2012 - 07:52 PM.

#6102 MetalJunky

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

All this is a bout the build up of a clan... MWLP..my little pawnies clan MWO DIVISION...pretty much like WOT?

#6103 Ragenule

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

So there is a Clan for this?

Balius, anyone? :rolleyes:

#6104 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

View PostSamaritan, on 26 July 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

Hon. Mechwarriors;

As this is the only MWO thread where pro pony pics are permitted, and given that many of us post pony in conjunction with various interests and topics, I would submit that the Pony Thread is not an art archive, but the collection of every other pony accessorized thread topic. So long as there is a picture, musical post, video, story, or some such depicting pony, anything pretty much goes. Be polite and your golden.

"Let there be Pony" is a jack of all threads, and that makes it a better socializing community than threads dedicated to a single topic.

Samaritan

I disagree. When the picture doesn't match the text, we're Doing It Wrong. Now, if you want to talk about radioactivity and ponies at the same time:

Posted Image

Do It Right.

#6105 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:56 PM

Hon. Visitors;

There appear to be at least two clans of Pony Mechwarriors. The Eridani Light Pony, and the Equestria Royal Guards.

I can assist you further if you'll just look directly at this light...

Posted Image

Derpfully

Samaritan

Edited by Samaritan, 26 July 2012 - 07:57 PM.

#6106 Ragenule

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

Thankfully, I always wear sunglasses. Anyways, you spoke of pony clans. Where might one inquire as to joining?

#6107 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:41 PM

They've got threads in merc corp recruiting :rolleyes:

Also, who is ready for Olympic pony fan art?

Posted Image

P.S. I didn't make this.

Edited by Watchit, 26 July 2012 - 08:42 PM.

#6108 Atlai

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

View PostSamaritan, on 26 July 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

Hon. Mechwarriors;

Rumor has it that the founders will be leaving us soon for a short, intense, life of MWO bliss. In honor of this momentous occasion in the closed beta progression, I will begin posting a few gimped picks of the MLP Battletech crossover I am working on.

Pinkie 3.14 huries through her pre launch checklist as she prepares to take the "Party Cannon" out onto the test track for the first time.

Posted Image

Diane enjoys a moment of satisfaction on the live fire range as she uncaps Big Red for the first time.

Posted Image

Tense and pensive, Diane awaits her first interface drop, knowing 1 in 36 green pilots have been lost this way in the last year of Equestria's mobilization.

Posted Image

There you go, relatively simple pics, but I think they get the job done. I will be posting more pilots as I continue to read and work on 1K1 K.

Respectfully

Samaritan

Do you draw those images?

#6109 Kasai Oni

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationCape Cod

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

View PostRagenule, on 26 July 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

Thankfully, I always wear sunglasses. Anyways, you spoke of pony clans. Where might one inquire as to joining?

Yeah, there's two of them that you've probably seen posting in this thread if you've been reading a while - the Eridani Light Pony and the Equestrian Royal Guard. I'd recommend checking them both out before making a decision as to which you want to join.

#6110 BlackGnosis

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCloudsdale, Equestria

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

Posted Image

#6111 CMDR Sunset Shimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,339 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

View PostMason West, on 26 July 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

Do you draw those images?

I can tell you right now, those are Photoshop.

in the end, it doesn't matter much, it's all Fair Use... and if anyone was to come down on fanart at all... it would be Hasbro. And I don't think they're in any hurry to look like jerks.

Anyway, to those interested, recently another chapter of FOE:Project Horizions was released.[within the last week] I recommend those of you keeping up, go read :rolleyes:
Posted Image

There's alot of moving and shaking going on within the Pony fandoms... as news of season 3 being pushed back reaches our ears. Continual fan arts and works are pumped out daily, And Gaming Clans continue to play and hang out. Brony cons are going strong, and have huge support from Hasbro... and the "Brony Documentary" hosted and produced by none other than Discord [And "Q"] himself. "John De'Lance" is finishing production.
Posted Image

Oh and let's not forget Ms. Foust's birthday!
Posted Image

In the end, there's alot going on with MLP lately. And no matter where you stand, it's a great time to be an MLP fan. Just don't forget "The Dryspell is almost over, soon, we will have more pony."

Posted Image

Edited by Jade Kitsune, 26 July 2012 - 11:54 PM.

#6112 MechaDraco

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 136 posts
  • LocationEqustria

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:00 AM

http://www.youtube.c...ature=endscreen

thought this was a good remix of winter wrap up, so wanted to share it with my pony bros :rolleyes:.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by MechaDraco, 27 July 2012 - 01:01 AM.

#6113 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

View PostJade Kitsune, on 26 July 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

There's alot of moving and shaking going on within the Pony fandoms... as news of season 3 being pushed back reaches our ears. Continual fan arts and works are pumped out daily, And Gaming Clans continue to play and hang out. Brony cons are going strong, and have huge support from Hasbro... and the "Brony Documentary" hosted and produced by none other than Discord [And "Q"] himself. "John De'Lance" is finishing production.

In the end, there's alot going on with MLP lately. And no matter where you stand, it's a great time to be an MLP fan. Just don't forget "The Dryspell is almost over, soon, we will have more pony."

Since we know there's 13 more episodes and they're still working on more MLP content, the hardcore will have their fix soon enough. I think we're hitting the point where demand far, far, far exceeds supply though- but when you have an insatiable fanbase, how could it not?

#6114 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

View PostCptCrunch, on 27 July 2012 - 11:11 AM, said:

*ponyrippin deleted*

You poor, poor fool. Step two is "place pony brain into giant robot".

Posted Image

Even in death, we still party.

#6115 Ian Moon

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 37 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

View Postwanderer, on 27 July 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

You poor, poor fool. Step two is "place pony brain into giant robot".

*snip*

Even in death, we still party.

I'd like to see the party cannon that Pinkie Pie brings to town.

#6116 Egomane

• 8,163 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

CptCrunch, there are clear rules for the pony threads. Please delete that picture and put it into the "pony hate" thread where it belongs. Otherwise we will be forced to report your very first forums post. And I'd "hate" to do that!

Edit: Too late! The Mod stepped in and removed it for you.

Edited by Egomane, 27 July 2012 - 11:32 AM.

#6117 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

View PostEgomane, on 27 July 2012 - 11:25 AM, said:

CptCrunch, there are clear rules for the pony threads. Please delete that picture and put it into the "pony hate" thread where it belongs. Otherwise we will be forced to report your very first forums post. And I'd "hate" to do that!

Posted Image

Thanks Viterbi!

#6118 Egomane

• 8,163 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:25 PM

I'm simply to nice. I need to give everyone a chance... or two... or three... before I give up on them. Good thing that there are others that are not soft as me. <_<

#6119 Atlai

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,439 posts
  • Locationfrom the East of the South end of the North

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

View Postwanderer, on 26 July 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

I disagree. When the picture doesn't match the text, we're Doing It Wrong. Now, if you want to talk about radioactivity and ponies at the same time:

Posted Image

Do It Right.

CUTENESS CAN KILL!!!???

#6120 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

View PostMason West, on 27 July 2012 - 12:45 PM, said:

CUTENESS CAN KILL!!!???

Posted Image

No, but sugar free can.