and ask her out ;-)

#4962 Proxus571

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPonyville

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

Holy crap a gummy suit O_o...

Where does one acquire one of those?

oh and I don't remember seeing this posted on my way through all the prior pages but if it was and I missed it I apologize:

@jace, I really don't see what the problem thus far has been... I mean this thread has been 98% Grim/Clop free and you are just going off the deep end calling everything with some semblance of sexuality in it a clusterclop... I dunno, I just feel your jimmies are gettin a bit rustled over nuffin.

#4963 Canned_Dman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationVictoria BC

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

Does anyone recall a mlp vid with really cool piano music?
I know this is vague but I heard it on here and I wanted to find it again and I don't remember too many piano song vids so I thought maybe someone would remember and throw a couple back up.
Thanks in advance!

#4964 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

I have paid attention to nothing past jade's comment on my wallotext. Sorry ponies. Also I read all of ask pinkie pie and fluttershy and ask Pinkamina Diane Pie. Is it wrong I like both equally?

#4965 Mindtrick

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWest Coast

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

i need a pony hug

#4966 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

hey! hey, guys....

Posted Image

#4967 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

With Pleasure
Posted Image

#4968 CandidAstrius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:43 AM

View PostDev909, on 05 July 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Does anyone recall a mlp vid with really cool piano music?
I know this is vague but I heard it on here and I wanted to find it again and I don't remember too many piano song vids so I thought maybe someone would remember and throw a couple back up.
Thanks in advance!

Off hand this one comes to mind

But if you could remember any of the videos visuals, if be happy to dig around you tube for it

#4969 William Petersen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:45 AM

Hm. I have a question maybe the people here can answer. A long time ago, many months before I was introduced to the show properly, I was linked to a remix of Pinkie Pie's cupcake-making diddy. It was really funny, and I've been unable to find it. Heck, I can hardly remember it now. I think was similar to the Super Pony Beat remix, but I only really remember it repeating "All you have to do is take a cup of flower" a lot and occsaionally adding "add it to the mix!". It was a little faster tempo than in the show. It also, as I recall, went right into it with little to no intro.

I wish I remembered where I was linked it. =((

#4970 CandidAstrius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:05 AM

View PostWilliam Petersen, on 06 July 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

Hm. I have a question maybe the people here can answer. A long time ago, many months before I was introduced to the show properly, I was linked to a remix of Pinkie Pie's cupcake-making diddy. It was really funny, and I've been unable to find it. Heck, I can hardly remember it now. I think was similar to the Super Pony Beat remix, but I only really remember it repeating "All you have to do is take a cup of flower" a lot and occsaionally adding "add it to the mix!". It was a little faster tempo than in the show. It also, as I recall, went right into it with little to no intro.

I wish I remembered where I was linked it. =((

This is turning into a fun game for me, "find the video from this vague description " all though I doubt this is the one your were looking for you description reminded me of it, and as far as I can remember this is were my world and MLP collided

#4971 William Petersen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:19 AM

That's not it, no, but thanks for making me want to play EVE again (though I do like that remix). =P

Were those actaul fights, or were they just lights shows (using light weapons against heavy ships who can rep the damage easily)? I'm guessing lights shows, since the 'attackers' never seem to be moving.

The final picture of the Rainbow-Dashing Rifter was awesome.

#4972 Volume

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:28 AM

I'm a page or two late, regarding the whole "Is Dash Bi?" argument, but I actually didn't see this posted yet:

Posted Image

Edited by Volume, 06 July 2012 - 01:30 AM.

#4973 CandidAstrius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:39 AM

View PostWilliam Petersen, on 06 July 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

That's not it, no, but thanks for making me want to play EVE again (though I do like that remix). =P

Were those actaul fights, or were they just lights shows (using light weapons against heavy ships who can rep the damage easily)? I'm guessing lights shows, since the 'attackers' never seem to be moving.

The final picture of the Rainbow-Dashing Rifter was awesome.

think the majority of the shots were just light shows, but I honestly don't know that for certain.

#4974 CW Grayson

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

We need more ponys and August be, so i can say to you all ingame

Posted Image

#4975 CMDR Sunset Shimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,341 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:09 AM

Jace, what you seem to not understand is, this isn't just like the "Furry" fandom, it's like ANY fandom.

I've seen gore pics for Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Pretty Cure, Dora the Explorer, Hell I've seen Songebob gore.

These things are NOT mutially exclusive to Pony's or Furry, It's FANDOMS as a whole. I've seen Picard/Q Ship fics before I knew what shipping was [it also does not help that John De lance and Patrick Stewart were PLAYING them off as gay, don't believe me look up interviews of the two.]
I remember people pairing Sailor Senshi together in their spare time. Why, because THAT'S WHAT FANS DO! It's just part of the whole experience.
It's like saying who will win, the Alien or the Predator [a question that was being asked WAY before the AVP movies came out]. It's all the same kind of thing, just on different levels, if you don't like it, just avoid it, But don't expect the rest of the fandom to STOP just because you don't like a certern aspect of the fandom.
Despite your dislike for R34, I guarentee you there are some VERY beautiful fan works out there within the 'r34' moniker. i've seen absolutely beautiful artwork that can be considered such I know... I've also seen absolutely beautiful normal works. I've seen horrendous work on all fronts also it's all part of it.
But instead of focusing on the positive, people tend to focus on the negative. EWW there's pony pronz, eww there's pony gore, eww there's fanfics like Cupcakes, EWW There's Sexual themes in FoE... Why do people get so squicky about sex? Sex is a biological thing, every animal on the planet does it, and if you wanted to go so far as saying the pony's are just animals, then they're not going to care. If you want to akin them more to humans, than they're going to do that kind of thing behind closed doors like we do. You can't have it both ways.

Fallout Equestria. Yes there are sexual themes, some of these even walk the line into rape terrority [which is certernly a thematic element in FoE:Project Horizions.] but it's just part of the overall story. and in Fallout Equestria, the first major sexual scene is considered an offshoot fanfic that's just filling the gaps between 2 chapters. You don't HAVE to read that, you're not forced to, it's optional, and was written by another author, not Kkat.
But you have to stop and think, what are the psychological issues these characters deal with in regards to all the horrible things they are experiencing in the wasteland? That is why there's so much of that kind of stuff in FOE and in other fanfics, It's the psychological aspect.

Might I also add that, ponydom isn't exactly the nicest of places, There's mythological creatures out to kill ponies, there's cocktrices turning pony's to stone, Dragons that are known to steal and eat ponies. And ponies themselves have shown rampant Raceism, distrust, encouraging a holoday that ostricises one of their princesses, overall disharmony and bullying.

Posted Image

#4976 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:19 AM

View PostSteve Varayis, on 05 July 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

Okay, I just have to ask this.

There is an ENTIRE MLP FORUM, and yet you are here.

What gives?

Because cross-interests happen, this is the place set aside in the MWO forums for it, and the mods/devs have decreed it so.

#4977 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:20 AM

Hon. Peterson;

This may be the Piano Solo you were looking for.

Edited by Samaritan, 06 July 2012 - 04:21 AM.

#4978 CandidAstrius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:21 AM

Almost afraid to ask this given its repeated close proximity to the term rule 34, but what does the term"shipping". Mean in this context?

#4979 SquareSphere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationIn your clouds, stealing your thunder

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:27 AM

Shipping is just pairing two characters of a show in a relationship.

And now morning with dashy (sorry if it was already posted, could sit through the last 20 pages)

Posted Image

#4980 CandidAstrius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:13 AM

View PostSquareSphere, on 06 July 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

Shipping is just pairing two characters of a show in a relationship.

oh, like the whole Lyra and Bon bon thing...That's MUCH less frightening then rule 34...

19 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users