Let there be PONY!

9227 replies to this topic

#5001 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:50 AM

Hon. Mechwarriors;

Ponyselytizing threads such as these have contributed to the brony phenomena. Not every one is comfortable with this and so there are bound to be reactions to the fandom, here is a case in point.

Posted Image

Hopefully, the brony comunity will contribute to the continued and healthy Divine Establishment advocacy that keeps civilization civil.

Respectfully

Samaritan

Edited by Samaritan, 06 July 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#5002 Spite Malice

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

I give you...DIABEETUS!

Posted Image

#5003 Karuik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHere.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

Posted Image

#5004 William Petersen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

View PostSamaritan, on 06 July 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

Hon. Peterson;

This may be the Piano Solo you were looking for.

I'm not sure where I said it was a piano solo, or luna-related. <.< Though that was very pretty, it was not the remix of Pinkie Pi's cupcake song which I seek. >.<

#5005 Bloodycrow

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

View PostWilliam Petersen, on 06 July 2012 - 12:37 PM, said:

Though that was very pretty, it was not the remix of Pinkie Pi's cupcake song which I seek. >.<

You wouldn't be looking for this gem, are you?
Not really a remix of that song specifically, but it's the first I thought of.

Edited by Bloodycrow, 06 July 2012 - 01:23 PM.

#5006 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hon. Mechwarriors;

I haunt Solaris 7 for my table top Battletech gaming comunity needs online. I came across one of the legendary founders for MWO posting there and this is how it faired.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grimnahr:

who is a legendary founder?...that's right ME!!!!

and I will gladly join the team Solaris7 team ...evil chickens is prolly not gunna happen lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hon. Grimnahr;

Don't be sad Grimnahr, Ah'm sure there will be more than one Scootaloo Brony who will be yer evil chicken huckleberry :D

Posted Image

Respectfully

Samaritan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grimnahr:

i think i just threw up a little

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samaritan:

Hahahahaha :D

MWO has about a brigades worth of MLP Mechwarriors gearing up for the big day in August.
There is a lot of scrimmage line banter and grudge match promise in the air.
Ah'd a thought cheww maght like kill'n 'em in droves :lol:

Grimnahr:

my little pony's should die in a fire... no make that a blender ...a blender full of fire!!!!!

but seriously i cant wait till the 7th roe sum GIANT ROBOT DEATH MATCH!!!!!!!!

WE WILL SELL YOU THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!!!!!! BE THERE BE THERE BE THERE...... FEATURING MECHZILLA VS MECHASORASS .... MONSTER MECH SHOW DOWN!!!!!!! this Sunday only must be 18 to purchase tickets not valid in the Capellan Confederation or Clan space. offer void were prohibited.

Lycaon:

Glad to see another Legendary founder round these parts!

And that pony, is ridiculous.

As I am very new to this pony thing, anyone care to venture where all this visceral antipathy comes from?

If I had to guess it would be something like this:

Respectfully

Samaritan

#5007 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

Hon. Mechwarriors;

I have been learning how to use GIMP2 and how to draw while I recover from some Diabetees complications. I have read where a few of you are intersted in such things as well. You Tube has many tutorial videos on this subject. One of the better types of such tutorial is the Speed Paint variety set to music. Have a look at this one and Ah'm sure ya'll start to get the hang of draw'n yer li'll ponies:

With a little practice Celestia might see a bit more attention from the fandom.

Posted Image

Respectfully

Samaritan

Edited by Samaritan, 06 July 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#5008 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

Hon. Mechwarriors;

There surely are a lot of tallented ponies out there. It's getting to the point where you can just google free associate topics and you will find a ponified crossover. These caught my eye and I think you will like them.

http://www.listenonr...n&v=xi8GV_pq3Gg

http://www.youtube.c...n&v=SOvKBZovGBg

Respectfully

Samaritan

Edited by Samaritan, 06 July 2012 - 08:25 PM.

#5009 William Petersen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostBloodycrow, on 06 July 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

You wouldn't be looking for this gem, are you?
Not really a remix of that song specifically, but it's the first I thought of.

I believe that's the same music from the EVE video on the previous page(s). Not the droid I'm looking for. =( It's okey, guys. I'm clearly just insane. v_v

#5010 CMDR Sunset Shimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,341 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

Fluttershy is best 80's training montage pony.

Come to think of it, I think she's only 80's training montage pony.

#5011 Bloodycrow

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostWilliam Petersen, on 06 July 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

I believe that's the same music from the EVE video on the previous page(s). Not the droid I'm looking for. =( It's okey, guys. I'm clearly just insane. v_v

Haha, my bad. I hadn't checked out that vid.

In apology, have some awesome crossover art:
Posted Image

#5012 juxstapo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,683 posts
  • Locationmy Tier is bigger than yours.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

View PostSamaritan, on 06 July 2012 - 05:37 AM, said:

Posted Image

Respectfully

Samaritan

Best

View PostJade Kitsune, on 06 July 2012 - 06:46 AM, said:

Nightmare moon laughs at your complications!

Posted Image

AUUUUGH! THIS IS BETTER!

#5013 Sporkosophy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:12 PM

Posted Image

#5014 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

Edited because the discussion died earlier.

Hmmm.

Muffins?

Edited by Aresye, 06 July 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#5015 Proxus571

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPonyville

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:57 PM

that AJ 1911 is epic lol.

Posted Image

#5016 Risky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationPanhandle, Florida.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:22 AM

Posted Image

Trypophobia anyone?

#5017 CandidAstrius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:25 AM

View PostWilliam Petersen, on 06 July 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

Hm. I have a question maybe the people here can answer. A long time ago, many months before I was introduced to the show properly, I was linked to a remix of Pinkie Pie's cupcake-making diddy. It was really funny, and I've been unable to find it. Heck, I can hardly remember it now. I think was similar to the Super Pony Beat remix, but I only really remember it repeating "All you have to do is take a cup of flower" a lot and occsaionally adding "add it to the mix!". It was a little faster tempo than in the show. It also, as I recall, went right into it with little to no intro.

I wish I remembered where I was linked it. =((

I believe this time i found the one you were looking for (or at least a variation of it from which you can find the actual one you wanted) i present "rainbow dash safe" Cupcakes!

#5018 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:39 AM

That feeling when you come back to interest in a thread only to find the parts you wanna talk about have rolled on. Oh well. Sorry to anyone bugged by my posts the last few days, I have been less then myself and inventing new mixed drinks with depressed friends did little to help. Now i know how she feels.
Posted Image

#5019 CandidAstrius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

so i got's my self a hunchback for my founder mech... to my pleasure the mech lab demo video used a hunchback, but i noticed something distressing...when he was ripiing out the ac 20 to replace it with the ac 5...there were 0/0 energy hardpoints... : ( this made me a little sad as i enjoyed fits similar to the swayback, so i watched it again to count all the energy hardpoints total. there were 9, respectable, and with 3 already in use fitting another 6 medium lasers shouldn't be a problem...accept 3 of the hard points are in the center torso...meaning as far as i can tell only 2 are actually usable...and there fore the swayback is an invalid load out, at least from what little i can gather from that video, also i was invisioning a shoulder mounted energy glob labbled 'bass cannon' with a vinyl scratch skin...which is the real reason i'm upset...

#5020 Samaritan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:14 AM

I suspect that the hardpoint system will take into account the popular variants of the std mechs. Don't lose heart untill you actually can't build a sway back when the open the game up for play. Even then what is, and is not posible may go through some nerfing for the good of the game rationalization.

Also given the micro milimeter wave crowd control destined for our immeadiate futures, base cannons are unlikely to remain awesome. unsanctioned protesters are likely to feel like they are on fire and will be covered in their own poo in the process, again not so much awesome. Aw well, at least the tinfoil hat, and body armor crowd will see some vindication, it takes an astonishingly small amount of metal to defeat such systems.

Thanks for the post CandidAstrius.

Respectfully

Samaritan

Edited by Samaritan, 07 July 2012 - 11:33 AM.

38 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 38 guests, 0 anonymous users