Do You Also Play Mwtactics?

77 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you play MWTACTICS? (122 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you play MWTACTICS?

1. Yes (43 votes [35.25%])

Percentage of vote: 35.25%

2. No (74 votes [60.66%])

Percentage of vote: 60.66%

3. OBIWAN dont play games (5 votes [4.10%])

Percentage of vote: 4.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Crolansolo

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

View PostVassago Rain, on 09 February 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:

No.
Looks terrible.

The art ruins the deal for me.

It's a closed beta right now. They aren't gonna "polish" it til later most likely. We're not even close to a done product atm. Remember how long MWO was in closed beta? Hell, we're still in open beta. Technically we haven't seen the finished product for MWO either.

#42 grayson marik

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

btw, Inner Sphere Wars now also has a MW:T section where anyone can play a unit of his/her liking.
Check it out ^^

#43 jakucha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:29 AM

It's fun so far. Can't really talk about it due to closed beta though. Chances are people who are into this game won't be into that game. Two completely different types of games, it's basically Battletech board game on the pc which might be boring to people here.

Edited by jakucha, 05 May 2013 - 11:31 AM.

#44 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

there simply should not be a 120 dollar package price point for either one of these games. I understand its optional and the larger amount is for people who want to help fund the game, but it is misleading claiming to have 642 dollars value in a 120 dollar package. call it what it is... a donation. but if you think either of these games has a value of 642 dollars let alone 120 or 60, I will vote for you to separate from Canada. we don't want you here you don't belong. you really place a 642 dollar value on mwtactics? you blow my mind. my mind is beyond blown. what is wrong with you? 642 dollars? you think much too highly of yourselves

#45 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

View PostDCLXVI, on 05 May 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

there simply should not be a 120 dollar package price point for either one of these games. I understand its optional and the larger amount is for people who want to help fund the game, but it is misleading claiming to have 642 dollars value in a 120 dollar package. call it what it is... a donation. but if you think either of these games has a value of 642 dollars let alone 120 or 60, I will vote for you to separate from Canada. we don't want you here you don't belong. you really place a 642 dollar value on mwtactics? you blow my mind. my mind is beyond blown. what is wrong with you? 642 dollars? you think much too highly of yourselves

dat mad. Think of it more like a kickstarter thing and maybe you can sleep at night again.

#46 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

View Postjakucha, on 06 May 2013 - 01:08 AM, said:

dat mad. Think of it more like a kickstarter thing and maybe you can sleep at night again.

a kickstarter with a value of 642 dollars? you smoking something good can I have some? mwo 120 dollar package was only valued at 160 dollars so either they found out they can get away with claiming anything they want... or mwtatics should be considered almost 6 times better than mwo? ok ok fine you win that pic really highlights their best efforts. I would pay 642 dollars for that even if it wasn't available for this limited time special price XD your naïve don't fool yourselfPosted Image

Edited by DCLXVI, 06 May 2013 - 07:28 AM.

#47 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostFlyby215, on 09 February 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

I kind of regret not being part of the founder program for MWO so I opted to do so for MWT. To me MWT seems like it will be a fun game so far!

this guy... lol... I laugh at and cry for at the same time

#48 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

View PostDCLXVI, on 06 May 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

this guy... lol... I laugh at and cry for at the same time

You're operating on the premise of "stop liking what I don't like". Good luck with that, it's a losing battle.

#49 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

View Postjakucha, on 06 May 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

You're operating on the premise of "stop liking what I don't like". Good luck with that, it's a losing battle.

Posted Image I don't know what to say man, I feel like ive won just hearing you say someone might like mwtactics over mwo XD you made my day bud. I just want to go back in time ten years and tell all the command and conquer generals fans that they are playing a game which is a decade ahead of its time compared to 100+ dollar games over 12 years later

Edited by DCLXVI, 06 May 2013 - 04:44 PM.

#50 Kain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • LocationZenith-Jumppoint, Tukayyid

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

With current NDA, the only thing I can say is:

It is a great approach on the Battletech Boardgame gameplay, but with a little twist..
but if you like the Battletech boardgame you will like this game. (when it is finished)

You maybe will not like the art/designs though...

#51 JMcFly

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

I might consider it if they used the MWO art, and a different dev team were involved.
With both the wonky art and my experiences with PGI so far? No. Way.

#52 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

View PostJackson Jax Teller, on 06 May 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

Youre not even aware youre doing the exact same thing which makes you funny

How so? Someone's raging incoherently and I'm just telling them there's no point. If they could come up with valid counters it would be one thing, but he's apparently upset because he doesn't have money or something.

Comparing the game to Command and Conquer Generals just proves he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Edited by jakucha, 06 May 2013 - 10:08 PM.

#53 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

View PostJackson Jax Teller, on 06 May 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

Youre fanboing just as hard as he's raging was my point and thank you fort proving that you font know it by making that straw man about command and conquer.

So people are allowed to bash a game for bad reasons, but when someone likes it it's automatically fanboy, huh? He compared MW Tactics to C&C Generals, which are completely different games. You haven't even played the game so your argument doesn't hold much ground here anyway. Plus I'm not doing anything as badly as his raging, e.g. he's been liking and unliking my posts in this thread to spam my thing, so allow me to prove you wrong again:

Posted Image

Edited by jakucha, 06 May 2013 - 11:00 PM.

#54 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

View PostJackson Jax Teller, on 06 May 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Ppl who defend game games/bad decisions? Yes theyre fanbois. Like you.
Know what? I think Ill refer this to forum useful tools for ppl like you.

You have no real argument so you have to refer back to your "fanboi, brown nose" shtick like you do in every other thread for every person who doesn't cut themselves over video games. Come back after you're done being emotional and you have an actual argument.

#55 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

View Postjakucha, on 06 May 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

How so? Someone's raging incoherently and I'm just telling them there's no point. If they could come up with valid counters it would be one thing, but he's apparently upset because he doesn't have money or something.

Comparing the game to Command and Conquer Generals just proves he doesn't know what he's talking about.

your trying to tell me im being incoherent and I don't know what im talking about. then you say i must not have any money? i take home 80k a year for 3 months work, 150k for 6. now tell me what sort of an image do you think your projecting of yourself? should i think your smart? coherent? knows what your talking about? no. let me help you. your coming off just a little tiny bit slow to put it as nicely as i can without raging XD. and im not actually comparing the two games, im telling you, this 2013 mwtactics game does not compare in any way shape or for to a game from 10 years ago. im telling you, there is NO COMPARISON, there will never be

Edited by DCLXVI, 07 May 2013 - 09:40 AM.

#56 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:43 AM

View Postjakucha, on 06 May 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

You have no real argument so you have to refer back to your "fanboi, brown nose" shtick like you do in every other thread for every person who doesn't cut themselves over video games. Come back after you're done being emotional and you have an actual argument.

why would he argue with you? you just making stuff up to try to **** people off then tell them they don't know what theyre talking about. your the one making sh*t up not making any sense at all lol! its time to start looking at yourself a little closer rather than the forums. (and its only rage if your reading it that way, besides in what world is a rager worse than a someone who just makes up stories to try to win an argument? you are a true class act.)

Edited by DCLXVI, 07 May 2013 - 09:46 AM.

#57 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PostJMcFly, on 06 May 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

I might consider it if they used the MWO art, and a different dev team were involved.
With both the wonky art and my experiences with PGI so far? No. Way.

Where did you get it is developed by PGI? It is made by Roadhouse Interactive...

...and the MW:O art is PGI's making, like them or not.

#58 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

View PostDCLXVI, on 07 May 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

your trying to tell me im being incoherent and I don't know what im talking about. then you say i must not have any money? i take home 80k a year for 3 months work, 150k for 6. now tell me what sort of an image do you think your projecting of yourself? should i think your smart? coherent? knows what your talking about? no. let me help you. your coming off just a little tiny bit slow to put it as nicely as i can without raging XD. and im not actually comparing the two games, im telling you, this 2013 mwtactics game does not compare in any way shape or for to a game from 10 years ago. im telling you, there is NO COMPARISON, there will never be

View PostDCLXVI, on 07 May 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

why would he argue with you? you just making stuff up to try to **** people off then tell them they don't know what theyre talking about. your the one making sh*t up not making any sense at all lol! its time to start looking at yourself a little closer rather than the forums. (and its only rage if your reading it that way, besides in what world is a rager worse than a someone who just makes up stories to try to win an argument? you are a true class act.)

wat. Can you run that through a translator?

#59 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

View Postjakucha, on 06 May 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

but he's apparently upset because he doesn't have money or something.

prove to me you have a single working cell in that brain of yours. show me you are coherent and know what your talking about. explain to me your thought process. how did you come to this conclusion? lol. sorry didn't use caps at the beginning of my sentences... are you even still with me? lol

View Postjakucha, on 07 May 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

wat. Can you run that through a translator?

get a dictionary not a translator lol. see you just did it again. I bring an actual argument and you slip into a.d.d and start talking about something else. you can get pills for that you know

#60 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:45 AM

View PostDCLXVI, on 07 May 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

prove to me you have a single working cell in that brain of yours. show me you are coherent and know what your talking about. explain to me your thought process. how did you come to this conclusion? lol. sorry didn't use caps at the beginning of my sentences... are you even still with me? lol

I do believe you've been acquainted with my friend, Jimmie Rustles. You're taking a liking to him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users