Do You Also Play Mwtactics?

77 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you play MWTACTICS? (122 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you play MWTACTICS?

1. Yes (43 votes [35.25%])

Percentage of vote: 35.25%

2. No (74 votes [60.66%])

Percentage of vote: 60.66%

3. OBIWAN dont play games (5 votes [4.10%])

Percentage of vote: 4.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

View Postjakucha, on 07 May 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

I do believe you've been acquainted with my friend, Jimmie Rustles. You're taking a liking to him.

oh look... a butterfly. lol. focus man focus

#62 jakucha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:56 AM

View PostDCLXVI, on 07 May 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

oh look... a butterfly. lol. focus man focus

Alright, I'll focus. You dislike a game, so everyone else should too. I don't hate it, and I don't hate it. Games set pricing plans as they will and you simply don't have to partake in it if you don't like it. It's as simple as that. Because you disagree with it doesn't mean everyone else should too.

#63 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

that's not focusing, that's a copy and paste of something we were talking about yesterday, we already talked about this and you kinda drifted off. id like to know how im not making any sense when your making assumptions that I have no money, when really your coming off like a complete ***** to me. you cant focus, your making things up and your trying to tell me I don't know what im talking about. you cant read unless there is a capitol letter at the beginning of sentences. give your head a shake man. you shouldn't be allowed to leave the house

#64 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

View PostDCLXVI, on 07 May 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

that's not focusing, that's a copy and paste of something we were talking about yesterday, we already talked about this and you kinda drifted off. id like to know how im not making any sense when your making assumptions that I have no money, when really your coming off like a complete ***** to me. you cant focus, your making things up and your trying to tell me I don't know what im talking about. you cant read unless there is a capitol letter at the beginning of sentences. give your head a shake man. you shouldn't be allowed to leave the house

So now you want us to talk about how upset you are instead? You were saying something about the pricing and that's what I responded to. I've actually played the game, and that's what this thread is about, even if it is in the off topic section.

#65 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

I gotta go for now bud, ill copy and paste my response from yesterday to what you copy and pasted from yesterday later tonight? XD

#66 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

So good, I love it when people shut themselves off when I point out their opinions are just opinions.

Jackson's face right now:

Posted Image

Edited by jakucha, 07 May 2013 - 11:54 AM.

#67 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

View PostJackson Jax Teller, on 07 May 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

Sorry, didnt catch that

By your own argument, Im right to ignore you because you liked the post lol

D'aww, and you're still reading my posts. So cute. You can pretend you're ignoring me if it makes you feel better, but you'll have to work harder than that if you actually want to upset me in the special way you are right now. ;) Quick, better go to my profile and vote me 1 star, that'll show me!

Edited by jakucha, 07 May 2013 - 12:06 PM.

#68 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

Sorry, didnt catch that

by your own only real argument... u mad bro? why u raging? it must be because u don't have money? lol now whos the clever badass XD. oh and you didn't prove anything, mwtactics is exempt from being a piece of garbage compared to a 50 dollar game valued at 50 dollars in 2001 created by the devil himself because it is turn based! they are nothing alike! lol. that is your only argument how do you think that's winning? that's desperation XD

#69 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

Sorry, didnt catch that

if you seriously think this mwtactics hope someone buys something accidently before they find out what the game is really like type of game is valued at 672 dollars, you seriously have something wrong with your head, if you have downsyndrome just say so ill feel bad and leave you alone Posted Image do you smell burning toast when you look at these pictures and think its a good game?... with a value of 672 dollars? comeon now dude don't just say ya to try to be right, don't just try too win by ******* me off with another little girly comment, tell me how the eff you think this little high school project garbage is worth 672 dollars ffs XD

Sorry, didnt catch that

quit running like a little girl to see who liked which posts and you will sleep better at night? XD

#70 DCLXVI

Dezgra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:41 AM

View Postjakucha, on 07 May 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

D'aww, and you're still reading my posts. So cute. You can pretend you're ignoring me if it makes you feel better, but you'll have to work harder than that if you actually want to upset me in the special way you are right now. :) Quick, better go to my profile and vote me 1 star, that'll show me!

that's cute, saying hes ignoring you when every time I argue with you you turn into a little lippy a.d.d. riddenchild who dosnt even know what im talking about who cant even read a sentence without capitol letters! LOL that is cute, cute in a little girly meow cat kinda way, im sure hes upset your dodging his questions and playing dumb every time hes right, its like trying to explain something to a disabled child with toutette syndrome, it would make me mad too lol

there I gave you 5 stars instead, I cracked up laughing picturing you running to your computer again to see who likes you XD

#71 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

Three posts in a row and no semblance of grammar to be found.

#72 Rayah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 801 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

I got my hands on a key and was instantly happy that I didn't buy my way in, might try it again eventually.

#73 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

View PostRayzor, on 09 May 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

I got my hands on a key and was instantly happy that I didn't buy my way in, might try it again eventually.

Still has a lot to be added that's for sure, but I think it has potential. I usually just pop in when they add a patch or two.

#74 Rayah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 801 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:23 AM

View Postjakucha, on 09 May 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

Still has a lot to be added that's for sure, but I think it has potential. I usually just pop in when they add a patch or two.

I totally agree that it has potential, so I haven't given up on it yet, I'm just waiting.

#75 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

View PostRayzor, on 10 May 2013 - 04:23 AM, said:

I totally agree that it has potential, so I haven't given up on it yet, I'm just waiting.

What do you think of the card system it uses?

#76 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

my answer; no - not giving these guys any more of my money, Ill wait till its OB but if the art assets are what Ive seen Ill likely pass on that alone. Well that and the obvious cash grab that the card system looks to be.

And no seems to be winning

Edited by Mechwarrior Buddah, 10 May 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#77 jakucha

• Knight Errant
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

View PostMechwarrior Buddah, on 10 May 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

my answer; no - not giving these guys any more of my money, Ill wait till its OB but if the art assets are what Ive seen Ill likely pass on that alone. Well that and the obvious cash grab that the card system looks to be.

Explain why you think the card system is a crash grab. Have you played it?

#78 Rayah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 801 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

View Postjakucha, on 10 May 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

What do you think of the card system it uses?

I really can't say, I didn't get very deep when I tried it out.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users