100 replies to this topic

#1 Smokeyjedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:05 AM

For the love of god pgi, give us a system to aquire licences so all of us veterans don't have to drop with these completely unacceptable cadets. hell they would still be in boot camp, not even close to a Mech, I have dropped over 5 drops a day for a year and a half. Why for the love of god am I still getting pug matched to half dcd mechs and completely useless tonnage(ELO GARBAGE), MAKE THIS A MATURE GAME BECAUSE AIMING @ NON COMPREHENDING DEMOGRAPHICS TARGETS IS GREEDY AS ALL HELL!!!! THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO TF2 and HAWKEN where all thos cyber-crack heads respawn a million times an hour. quit spamming our precious one of a kind batlle simulator with your 12year old spray and prey. IM OUT! NOOBZ!!!!

Edited by Smokeyjedi, 08 June 2013 - 04:14 AM.

#2 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:07 AM

Not in the wrong forum, not asinine, not representative of a 15 year old, very mature.

(But it IS amusing.)

#3 Smokeyjedi

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:07 AM

So complete inadept. The human race fails.

#4 MWHawke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

Don't worry, they are bringing more of them in. The people who can't walk without a hover camera over their shoulders are coming.

#5 Smokeyjedi

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

View PostLivewyr, on 08 June 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Not in the wrong forum, not asinine, not representative of a 15 year old, very mature.

(But it IS amusing.)

Your Smug lil attitude shows me that you are not much further along........

View PostMWHawke, on 08 June 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

Don't worry, they are bringing more of them in. The people who can't walk without a hover camera over their shoulders are coming.

The next big thing will be respawning.

#6 Chemie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

My post on same thing: http://mwomercs.com/...-mm-turned-off/

There has been a change lately where I am getting 2-3 trial mechs in my drops; since ELO started, this the first time. If each team gets one, great it is 7v7 but when one team gets 2, it is hopeless.

New players and trial mechs should be in a separate queue

#7 The Cheese

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

I, for one, welcome our third person, respawing overlords.

Really though, they need to do something about the matchmaker. Veterans hate being paired with rookies, and rookies get their poopers hammered by veterans, which from what I can gather on the forums, they don't enjoy much. It's lose-lose.

Edited by The Cheese, 08 June 2013 - 04:16 AM.

#8 MWHawke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:15 AM

View PostThe Cheese, on 08 June 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

I, for one, welcome our third person, respawing overlords.

Coz they will pay more to win?

#9 Jonneh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:17 AM

For the love of god pgi, give us forum pilot licences so we don't have to read the inane and immature garbage spouted by people unable to understand punctuation, spelling and without the sense to make decent points supported by arguments with a purpose.

Also, I think you should purposefully shrink your player base because making money isn't what everybody in the world works for. You guys don't deserve to be successful. The enjoyment of this one rage filled guy is way more important.

#10 Zerberus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:17 AM

View PostSmokeyjedi, on 08 June 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

For the love of god pgi, give us a system to aquire licences so all of us veterans don't have to drop with these completely unacceptable cadets. hell they would still be in boot camp, not even close to a Mech, I have dropped over 5 drops a day for a year and a half. Why for the love of god am I still getting pug matched to half dcd mechs and completely useless tonnage

Do you have hard facts to prove how much better you are than them, or are you just assuming that you`re better because you can and your e-peen needs a few strokes? K/D ratio means nothing, playing to win means everything.

MAKE THIS A MATURE GAME BECAUSE AIMING @ NON COMPREHENDING DEMOGRAPHICS TARGETS IS GREEDY AS ALL HELL!!!! THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO TF2 where all thos cyber-crack heads belong! quit spamming our precious one of a kind batlle simulator with your 12year old spray and prey. IM OUT! NOOBZ!!!!

The last time my 5 year old asked about maturity, I explained to him that it is not a matter of age but of conduct. Your screaming and flaming leads me to believe he grasped the concept better than you would...

Edited by Zerberus, 08 June 2013 - 04:20 AM.

#11 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

Did you just diss Bravo Cadet?

R.I.P. Bravo Cadet. You shall be remembered.

#12 Smokeyjedi

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

preferring bots(AI) to players is a scary concept.

#13 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:20 AM

How your OP read
Posted Image

How Livewyr responded:
Posted Image

#14 Smokeyjedi

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

View PostZerberus, on 08 June 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

Do you have hard facts to prove how much better you are than them, or are you just assuming that you`re better because you can and your e-peen needs a few strokes? K/D ratio means nothing, playing to win means everything.

The last time my 5 year old asked about maturity, I explained to him that it is not a matter of age but of conduct. Your screaming and flaming leads me to believe he grasped the concept better than you would...

the drops speak for themselves, patch after patch, month after month, not my stats due to the fact that theyve been wiped 3X after they were implemented. about 10K drops after I started playing. so yeah, id say I have developed some mech control. but seeing a total lack of intuition and any kind of situational awareness is astounding, after all this is war!

#15 Livewyr

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

Sorry Mallan, never watched that version. Didn't want to ruin the image I had of the Good One with Gene Wilder.

(So I'm unfamiliar with the meaning of the post..)

#16 Xeno Phalcon

• Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 08 June 2013 - 04:20 AM, said:

How your OP read
Posted Image

How Livewyr responded:
Posted Image

God damnit now im gonna picture johnny depp as willy wonka everytime I read a livewyr post, my brain is broken beyond repair.

#17 Smokeyjedi

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

View PostJonneh, on 08 June 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

For the love of god pgi, give us forum pilot licences so we don't have to read the inane and immature garbage spouted by people unable to understand punctuation, spelling and without the sense to make decent points supported by arguments with a purpose.

Also, I think you should purposefully shrink your player base because making money isn't what everybody in the world works for. You guys don't deserve to be successful. The enjoyment of this one rage filled guy is way more important.

and also a keyboard that will not even allow me to produce a question mark cant be my deciding factor, your caught up on formalities.

#18 Jonneh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:28 AM

View PostSmokeyjedi, on 08 June 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

and also a keyboard that will not even allow me to produce a question mark cant be my deciding factor, your caught up on formalities.

*You're

Forum Pilot Licence failed. You can no longer post!

I trust the point is made? :[

#19 Livewyr

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:30 AM

View PostXeno Phalcon, on 08 June 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

God damnit now im gonna picture johnny depp as willy wonka everytime I read a livewyr post, my brain is broken beyond repair.

That can't be good. (Can someone just indulge me and explain? I really don't want to watch the Depp Wonka version...)

#20 Smokeyjedi

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:31 AM

View PostJonneh, on 08 June 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

*You're

Forum Pilot Licence failed. You can no longer post!

I trust the point is made? :[

What point would that be, my language pack for windows 7 have gone mental, and Ive fought with it probably longer than you have played MWO, so mayb you should get on point and quit being so smug and off point..

Edited by Smokeyjedi, 08 June 2013 - 04:33 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users