127 replies to this topic

#1 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:31 AM

Apparently the Lords think its cute to take other clan territory.. (so far we are insulated by clan Wolf) as the Lords have taken Butte Hold. If they continue on current trajectory, they may soon poke the bear.

We should be ready.. and treat the CJF incursions as we did the CSJ and Wolf incursions... except take them all the way back to their capital world.

#2 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:49 AM

View PostLivewyr, on 15 December 2014 - 07:31 AM, said:

Apparently the Lords think its cute to take other clan territory.. (so far we are insulated by clan Wolf) as the Lords have taken Butte Hold. If they continue on current trajectory, they may soon poke the bear.

We should be ready.. and treat the CJF incursions as we did the CSJ and Wolf incursions... except take them all the way back to their capital world.

Agreed, we have sent out several feelers to CJF and it is but a waiting game to see if they peel off.

Let us continue to fight together onward to Terra!!

Edited by F0xdi3, 15 December 2014 - 07:50 AM.

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

Butte hold is a special case, I guess lords will otherwise just head straight to terra.

#4 Livewyr

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:53 AM

View PostOsis, on 15 December 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

Hail,

While you a**hats **** around, we are pushing towards Terra. The present system assigns no value to holding those planets, so continuing this practice is a waste of time.

We move forward (or down in our case).

Seyla,

Oh that's adorable. (Us A**Hats are defending our territory *AND* moving rimward through the Republic AND the Combine.)

Congrats on Turtle Bay (finally)... would you like to try another?

-------------------------------------
Back to the OP: Apparently their incursion into Wolf was in response to an insult by a Wolf member.. so we shall see this evening where it goes.

#5 CronuxKobold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFighting the good fight on an undesclosed planet

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:02 AM

The falcons seem intent on taking butte hold from us. Something about the name entrances them other than that they seem intent on heading corewards. The wolf incursion was enacted by CWI and typically are not looked upon favorably by the other wolves. The wolf as a bigger whole is look for allies as we put corewards.

#6 Osis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBitterVet

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:14 AM

View PostLivewyr, on 15 December 2014 - 07:53 AM, said:

Oh that's adorable. (Us A**Hats are defending our territory *AND* moving rimward through the Republic AND the Combine.)

Congrats on Turtle Bay (finally)... would you like to try another?

-------------------------------------
Back to the OP: Apparently their incursion into Wolf was in response to an insult by a Wolf member.. so we shall see this evening where it goes.

Hail,

We actually fought for it (Turtlebay), as opposed to poaching undefended planets. Whatever turns your crank.

Seyla,

#7 Livewyr

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:18 PM

View PostOsis, on 15 December 2014 - 08:14 AM, said:

Hail,

We actually fought for it (Turtlebay), as opposed to poaching undefended planets. Whatever turns your crank.

Seyla,

Guess you missed out when Susquehanna was under attack by ASE, CI, QQ, and two other (less notable) 12man unit groups.)

And we still took Balsta in the same day.

#8 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:45 PM

View PostTorrance, on 15 December 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

The falcons seem intent on taking butte hold from us. Something about the name entrances them other than that they seem intent on heading corewards. The wolf incursion was enacted by CWI and typically are not looked upon favorably by the other wolves. The wolf as a bigger whole is look for allies as we put corewards.

CWI is contributing to the offense in the FRR whilst defending current territory if attacked from CJF or CGB. I am closely monitoring our drops and ensuring they do not attack CGB territory.

We unfortunately cannot control our pug groups, so the only thing we can really do is choose to not assist them. If you see any rogue CWI units attacking CGB territory, please PM me a screenshot, and I will rectify the situation.

#9 CronuxKobold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 103 posts
  • LocationFighting the good fight on an undesclosed planet

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:52 PM

View PostAresye, on 15 December 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

CWI is contributing to the offense in the FRR whilst defending current territory if attacked from CJF or CGB. I am closely monitoring our drops and ensuring they do not attack CGB territory.

We unfortunately cannot control our pug groups, so the only thing we can really do is choose to not assist them. If you see any rogue CWI units attacking CGB territory, please PM me a screenshot, and I will rectify the situation.

Very well. Indeed I shall Aresye.

#10 Adiuvo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

Isn't Ghost Bear currently dismantling all CSJ territory?

Pots and kettles!

#11 Legend_

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

I think the majority of clanners now, after the initial "OMG CW" madness and randomness, are focusing heavily on IS targets. The odd attack here and there which is clan vs. clan seems to mostly be smaller groups / PUGs.

#12 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:40 PM

View PostTorrance, on 15 December 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

The wolf incursion was enacted by CWI and typically are not looked upon favorably by the other wolves.

Yet another clueless post about what happened. Please read the link.
http://mwomercs.com/...sion-corridors/

#13 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:54 PM

View PostAdiuvo, on 15 December 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

Isn't Ghost Bear currently dismantling all CSJ territory?

Pots and kettles!

they attacked us first, we re took our world and then some, but we have halted any further attacks on them for now, at least CGBI

#14 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:59 PM

Hate to butt in(freebirth SCUM here), but yes, the lords are destroying everyone else in these cw fights. Our friends unit fought them (ghost bear mercs and clan wolf mercs), both were evaporated within 20 minutes. 48-12 fights. Hell, even my unit fought them and lost....

#15 Harrison Lee

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCollege Park, MD

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:26 PM

View PostScout Derek, on 15 December 2014 - 01:59 PM, said:

Hate to butt in(freebirth SCUM here), but yes, the lords are destroying everyone else in these cw fights. Our friends unit fought them (ghost bear mercs and clan wolf mercs), both were evaporated within 20 minutes. 48-12 fights. Hell, even my unit fought them and lost....

I also heard a bunch of them are jerks with little class or decorum. Such is the internet. Honestly, I have no beef with CJF, but I don't particularly care for those lot.

#16 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:08 PM

Ghost Bear is no longer attacking SJ territory at all, nor Wolf as far as I know.

Edit: Apparently Wolf Beta Galaxy is attacking Ghost Bear though...there may need to be some Paw-litical Intervention before we decide to push back.

Edited by Ax2Grind, 15 December 2014 - 03:12 PM.

#17 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:19 PM

View PostAx2Grind, on 15 December 2014 - 03:08 PM, said:

Edit: Apparently Wolf Beta Galaxy is attacking Ghost Bear though...there may need to be some Paw-litical Intervention before we decide to push back.

It was a warning from us, because attacks from bears did not end, from which we can conclude that you do not control a lot of Bears units. We didn't capture Elissa, but just spent a few attacks, will we continue or not - all in your paw-litical hands.

Edited by Asatur, 15 December 2014 - 03:19 PM.

#18 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:37 PM

View PostAsatur, on 15 December 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

It was a warning from us, because attacks from bears did not end, from which we can conclude that you do not control a lot of Bears units. We didn't capture Elissa, but just spent a few attacks, will we continue or not - all in your paw-litical hands.

Do not make assumptions. Most all of the large Bear units are coordinating better then most other factions from what I am seeing. All it takes is one group of 12 people to get a dumb idea. This does not mean we do not have contact and an understanding with a large portion of Bear units.

That is a warning. Do not rouse the bear or you will get the claws.

Edited by Lucky Moniker, 15 December 2014 - 03:39 PM.

#19 Asatur

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

View PostLucky Moniker, on 15 December 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

Do not make assumptions. Most all of the large Bear units are coordinating better then most other factions from what I am seeing. All it takes is one group of 12 people to get a dumb idea. This does not mean we do not have contact and an understanding with a large portion of Bear units.
In that case, how do you explain the fact that we were defending Ferris from CGB (not only pug-s) the whole evening? What we were supposed to think with this defending after you robbed us Outpost and Skallevoll?

View PostLucky Moniker, on 15 December 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

That is a warning. Do not rouse the bear or you will get the claws.
Pfff. For two years of playing MWO I don't remember anyone bears that could scare us. The only decent is RCGB but they are our friends. No need to threaten us, better solve the problem - you need to stop attacks from bears to our worlds

Edited by Asatur, 15 December 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#20 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:42 PM

the only thing we need to be doing is murdering freebirths, not bickering or attacking each other.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users