274 replies to this topic

#121 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:58 AM

23JAN3050 - Smoke Jaguar OPORD, FRAGO, Operational Assessment and Battle Tracking

FRAGO 004 to OPORD 15-012

REFERENCES
- The Base Order [a five paragraph OPORD (http://en.m.wikipedi...aragraph_order] can be found at: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4123966

- Current Fragmentary Order [standard FRAGO (http://www.armystudy...der-frago.shtml)] can be found at: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4120198

- Clan Smoke Jaguar Command and Control resource: http://www.SmokeAlliance.com

- Community Warfare Situational Awareness Tool: https://mrbcleague.com/cw/index.html - MRBC's Reddit resource "Data Resources for Community Warfare

- Community Warfare Planetary Control Awareness Tool: http://thesilentseventh.enjin.com/CW .

SITUATION: Since the 20JAN patch, CSJ has successfully liberated 5 of the six Kurita planets identified for Smoke Jaguar operations. No Kurita threat materialized against Smoke Jaguar planets during the liberations of these five planets. Of particular note is that during this same time frame FRR lost the option to attack Idlewind, thereby securing in large measure Smoke Jaguar lines of supply back to its primary Inner Sphere Invasion jumping off point of Richmond.

21JAN - OCEANIC CEASEFIRE WINDOW: The Kurita Planet of Omagh has already been liberated to100%. No Inner Sphere threat to Clan Smoke Jaguar defensive bastions on newly liberated worlds is expected to materialize. Specifically, a DCMS Operational Counterattack today is unlikely as CGB has the option of attacking the Kurita planet of Alshain during the current Oceanic-Cycle. Given the close identification of Kurita's top-tier Unit: AVGR (11th Alshain Avengers) with the Planet of Alshain, it is highly likely that DCMS High Command will focus all available Defenders to Alshain's defense. Increased Inner Sphere Common Defense Forces are also likely as Lore-centric gamers will recognize the importance and be more likely to respond to "named" planet of a principle Kurita Unit. However in days to come, it is assessed that the DCMS High Command will attempt to dictate optempo by seizing the initiative by executing an early 12-man team(s) led effort to attack a Smoke Jaguar planet, putting CSJ on the defensive, decreasing the likelihood of a successful CSJ transition to additional liberation efforts.

21JAN - EUROPEAN CEASEFIRE WINDOW: It is expected that CSJ forces will retain the objective of Omagh if by some great stroke of misfortune we lose 8-sectors of the 15-currently secured with only 2-hours remains before ceasefire, Likelihood of such is minimal.

ASSESSMENT: The latest version of PGI's CW world selection algorithm appears to not substitute new planets when the initially proved target withstands a single ceasefire's liberation effort. Similarly, it appears the sector selection criteria has similarly been tweaked, Hold actions appear to be not so veery prevalent since the 20JAN patch. Possibly in an effort to permit more action and putting a planet in jeopardy earlier given that ceasefire cycles have been cut to 8-hours, there has Ben tweaked the ration of "Holds" of already liberated planets verses new attacks to gain new sectors.

21JAN - NORTH AMERICAN CEASEFIRE WINDOW: If Omagh does not fall as a target during the European Ceasefire Window, it's selection during the NA Ceasefire Window is likely.

MISSION: Remains UNCHANGED with the single exception that the next Clan Smoke Jaguar liberation objective is the Kurita planet of Omagh. Additional Kurita planets are expected to be selected for each the Upcoming Euro C-cycle and NA C-cycle.

EXECUTION: Remains UNCHANGED with the one exceptions:
1. The current Smoke Jaguar liberation objective is the Kurita planet of Omagh.

ADMINISTRATION/LOGISTICS: NO CHANGE

COMAND AND CONTROL: NO CHANGE Caveat: this thread remains my contribution to generate a common narrative to inform CSJ MWO forum readers of a general intent and purpose to the day's CW activity. It is expected that this product will be refined to take best advantage of evolving combat opportunities across Clan Space.[/i]

BRANCH PLAN ONE - NO CHANGE

BRANCH PLAN TWO - NO CHANGE

BATTLE TRACKING LOG

0515hrsEST - DERP, JGx, REM and others drive early liberation efforts on Omagh. The very last sector just fell to an exceptionally well-coordinated and led REM assault. Such 5-hour efforts now affords CSJ 3-hours to contribute drops in Clan Common Defense (http://mwomercs.com/...ion-clan-unity/) of Ghost Bear, Wolf and Jade Falcon.

1557hrsEST - Sorrowcry succinctly provides the basis for why CSJ did not lose the 46% Enemy-held Smoke Jaguar world of Chatham: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4128951

While constantly in CW Attack queues earlier today, I noticed but did not initially respond to the Defense of Chatham. One match intermission, Chatham was sitting in the 20's%, then after that match concluded / took our Kurita Attack option up to 73%, I checked out Chatham and the enemy was siting at 46%. I was only able to drop twice more prior to Ceasefire, so only contributed very minimally to the incredible contributions outlined by Sorrowcry in the link provided above.

Mega Props to RDL for tagging Chatham.

"A more heroic defense, has not yet seen the light of a Smoke Jaguar planet!"

1824hrsEST - While I would have to wait for the final analysis (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4130839) it appears that Smoke Jaguar defense of Chatham was spearheaded by RDL (kudos again!) and greatly augmented by Clan Common Defenders under OPN CLAN UNITY (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4114431). A great effort by ALL involved. There was much enjoyment and good gaming by ALL gamers at Chatham today.

CEASEFIRE ASSESSMENT: - Today's MWO CW was culminated in a North American Ceasefire Cycle that saw the Clans defend all their planets for an eight cycle under OPN CLAN UNITY (http://mwomercs.com/...post__p__411443) while liberating five Clan Worlds in the NA-cycle alone.

A stronger more telling message to the Inner Sphere that the time and Machiavellian intents of the Inner Sphere Mercenary Alliance can and will be countered by Clan Unity just is not possible. RESULTS breed further results. Time will tell if Clan endurance and vitality is sufficient to reach Terra / New Avalon prior to the conclusion of MWO CW Beta.

CEASEFIRE RECOMMENDATION: -OPN CLAN UNITY has proven its worth countless time. Today was a measurable return to Clan smoke Jaguar for earlier investments of time and skill. I highly recommend that Clan Smoke Jaguar continue to rush to Clan Common Defense once it's Liberation objective reaches past 80% to 85%.

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 24 January 2015 - 07:47 AM.

#122 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:44 AM

Just an observation but if the algorithm keeps sending us straight south we may be fighting the Federated Suns soon, just something to think about. The Aces are no joke and that might galvanize the Kuritan's to try and cut off those fighting the FedSuns from our main OZ.

#123 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:50 AM

Three south, then a minimum of one diversion, per the algorithm. With the 3-ceasefire windows allowing West Coasters to make serious headway the night prior, day-players and EU prime-timers able to snag worlds and the regular NA evening surge, we're going to keep corkscrewing down crazily, no matter what until DCMS/IS blunts it.

As QQ has already left and Remnant likely is within the week, they will reduce our combat power quite a bit, so I expect the front to stabilize at a pace more akin to what we were used to before (albeit it with three ceasefires instead of one).

#124 xCico

• WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:53 AM

Chatham needs help, its being invaded by side of 12man MERC company!

#125 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:31 PM

View PostxCico, on 23 January 2015 - 11:53 AM, said:

Chatham needs help, its being invaded by side of 12man MERC company!

I'm at work and watching Chatham fall without being able to do anything is pretty rough...German SJ where are you!

#126 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:04 PM

I just saw Chatham go from "being conquered" to "being recaptured" whoever is fighting for the Jaguar, KEEP AT IT YOU ROCK!

#127 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:34 PM

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 23 January 2015 - 01:04 PM, said:

I just saw Chatham go from "being conquered" to "being recaptured" whoever is fighting for the Jaguar, KEEP AT IT YOU ROCK!

I have a 228 force on planet.

#128 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

I always liked 228... :wub:

#129 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:11 PM

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 23 January 2015 - 01:04 PM, said:

One last minute intervention:

Posted Image

#130 ST0RM3R

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:15 PM

Premades of RDL, RSJ and RSV stay on def of Chatham last hour. Hard battles. But all Jags fought well!

#131 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:51 PM

Great job guys! Sitting powerless here at work was painful but seeing us rally in the last 90 minutes always makes my heart warm right up =D

#132 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 23 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

A significant update has been added to post 121 (Battle Tracking Log entry at 1557hrsEST) giving credit where credit is due for the successful Defence of the Smoke Jaguar world of Chatham. Kudos to KDL for TAG'ing Chatham in its defense. Well done, Trothkin, well done indeed: http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4127320

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 23 January 2015 - 03:55 PM.

#133 MahKraah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSaffel Dierondistrict

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

View PostSorrowcry, on 23 January 2015 - 02:15 PM, said:

Premades of RDL, RSJ and RSV stay on def of Chatham last hour. Hard battles. But all Jags fought well!

can you please write the full name of this units and what faction they belong to?
i´d like to know who stoped our offensive....

besides the sheer numbers of FAR over 100 defenders :unsure:
having 5 companys attacking + unknown amount of solo dropers, winning more than 3/4 of the matches and still loosing the battle was a shocking experience.

#134 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 23 January 2015 - 06:43 PM

View PostMahKraah, on 23 January 2015 - 05:13 PM, said:

can you please write the full name of this units and what faction they belong to?
i´d like to know who stoped our offensive....

besides the sheer numbers of FAR over 100 defenders :unsure:
having 5 companys attacking + unknown amount of solo dropers, winning more than 3/4 of the matches and still loosing the battle was a shocking experience.

Russian Dealth Legion, Russian Smoke Jaguar, Russian Steel Viper.

Большие усилия моих друзей!

Они не скоро забудут силу вашей команды, точность вашего боевого отделения, ни отличное использование тактики.

Честь и Слава вам и вашей группы!

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 23 January 2015 - 07:39 PM.

#135 MahKraah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSaffel Dierondistrict

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

привет Россию из Германии O>

#136 ST0RM3R

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

Hallo Deutschland aus Russland o7

And thanks all for good words. You all are totally gorgeous warriors.

#137 paxmortis

• 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:32 AM

Operation Wyvern yesterday was a try to bring back more Kurita player (especially EU) to CW and coordinate them.

This part of the operation was a small success.

60 DCMS warrior from the 9th Sword of Dragon (9SD), the 11th Legion of Vega (11th), the 11th Alshain Avengers (AVGR), the Night Scorn (]NS[), the North Kuritan Volunteer Army (NKVA), the MERCS and the 36th Dieron Regulars, groupped in 5 teams and give their best to honor the dragon.

The briefing during the EU ceasefire gave us the information, that the 5 teams won around 75% of their battles. But finally it looks that we was outnumbered and could do nothing.

The briefing show also that players organized in units are now more demotivated as before. I hope we can bring back the motivation. Winning the most games and still losing more and more ground is not very helpful ;)

I wants to honor the good defense of the clans and their coordination. I would also say thanks for the games you fought against the units, this was really fun.

The result for me is, the game/battles are not the problem, the problem is how CW works at the moment.

Below i wants to post you the coordination / battle report i made during the operation.

See you on the battle field!

Operation Wyvern running.

Posted Image

Time: 9:04 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 26% / Troups: 27:18 (focus on attack!!!!)

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 6% / Troups: 37:36 (dont defend)

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 73% / Troups: 41:37

Time: 9:11 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 33% / Troups: 52:49 (focus on attack!!!!)

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 20% / Troups: 28:18

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 73% / Troups: 37:36

Time: 9:19 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 46% / Troups: 55:53 (focus on attack!!!!)

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 20% / Troups: 37:30

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 73% / Troups: 26:24

Time: 9:26 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 53% / Troups: 43:57 (focus on attack!!!!)

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 20% / Troups: 28:28

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 80% / Troups: 12:12 (Dropship 5 take care of it)

Time: 9:33 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 53% / Troups: 46:60+ (focus on attack!!!!) (could it be that the clans fear us?!)

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 20% / Troups: 36:39

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 80% / Troups: 0:0 (Dropship 5 take care of it) (if you get no drop defend alshain or if you had 12 mates attack Chatman!)

Time: 9:42 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 53% / Troups: 60+:60+ (focus on attack!!!!) (could it be that the clans fear us?!)

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 26% / Troups: 31:24

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 80% / Troups: 0:0 (if some team is bored make a ghost drop)

Time: 9:48 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 46% / Troups: 60+:60+ (focus on attack!!!!) (more pressure! Thanks to all for this great begining of Operation Wyvern!)

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 33% / Troups: 28:24

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 80% / Troups: 0:0 (if some team is bored make a ghost drop)

Time: 9:55 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 40% / Troups: 60+:60+ (focus on attack!!!!) (all Clans now focus on this planet ;) )

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 40% / Troups: 35:24

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 80% / Troups: 4:0 (if some team is bored make a ghost drop)

Time: 10:03 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 46% / Troups: 60+:60+ (focus on attack!!!!) (all Clans now focus on this planet ;) )

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 40% / Troups: 51:50

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 80% / Troups: 2:0 (if a team is bored make a ghost drop)

Time: 10:10 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 46% / Troups: 60+:60+ (focus on attack!!!!) (all Clans now focus on this planet ;) )

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 40% / Troups: 50:52

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 80% / Troups: 1:0 (if a team is bored make a ghost drop)

Time: 10:15 PM CET

Chatham / Attack / Sectors conquered: 33% / Troups: 59:60+ (focus on attack!!!!) (last try!!)

Alshain / Defense / Sectors conquered: 40% / Troups: 49:39

Yardley / Defense / Sectors conquered: 80% / Troups: 1:0 (if a team is bored make a ghost drop) (lost)

Ceasefire

#138 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:40 AM

Posted Image

Honourable Battle report noted

Would it be too early to discusss terms of your surrender?

Edited by Noesis, 24 January 2015 - 04:20 AM.

#139 paxmortis

• 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:55 AM

I know that you will came up with something like that. I think till now we will not surrender ;)

After analysing all battles fought by the 5 teams the result of the operation was.

Wins: 20 (74,07% of all battles)
Looses: 7 (25,93% of all battles)

So from my point of view we have not enough troops.

#140 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:08 AM

At least I got some matches against -SA- again but unfortunately only small Groups <_<

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users