1768 replies to this topic

#1541 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:22 PM

Hey smurfy, is it possible to show the turret health over each turret on the maps or is that not in the data?

Edited by Deathlike, 25 March 2015 - 07:23 PM.

#1542 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,600 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:01 PM

Say, what happened to the Weapon spreadsheet?

Edit: Oh, there it is... That was very odd - it didn't show up until I posted about it. If only other problems were amenable to this solution!

Edited by Void Angel, 26 March 2015 - 02:02 PM.

#1543 smurfynet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 403 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:12 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 25 March 2015 - 07:22 PM, said:

Hey smurfy, is it possible to show the turret health over each turret on the maps or is that not in the data?

The following data is available:

<Entity Name="1_ML_turret" Pos="2121.0723,3115.947,617.49921" EntityClass="WeaponTurret" EntityId="57" EntityGuid="47D633785B4F9A02" Layer="assault">
   <Properties bEnabled="1" HitPoints="150" bIsCommunicationSystem="0" bIsPowerGenerator="0" TeamId="1">
    <Assets TurretAMSAsset="Objects\weapons\turrets\turret_a_ams.cga" TurretBaseAsset="Objects\weapons\turrets\turret_a_base.cga" TurretTopAsset="Objects\weapons\turrets\turret_a_gun.cga"/>
    <Autonomous DeactivationTimeSec="20" ProximityActivationRange="400"/>
    <CocoonMode CocoonDamageMultiplier="0.01"/>
    <Editor Icon="Clouds.bmp" Model="Editor/Objects/Particles.cgf"/>
    <Effects DestroyedEffect="mech_effects.damage.explosion_a"/>
    <Range LongRange="270" MaxRange="500" MinRange="0" NullRange="0"/>
    <Tracking TrackingSpeed="200"/>
    <Weapons WeaponId0="1001" WeaponId1="1001" WeaponId2="0" WeaponId3="0" WeaponId4="0" WeaponId5="0" WeaponId6="0" WeaponId7="0" WeaponId8="0" WeaponId9="0"/>
   </Properties>
  </Entity>

so yes, the health is there.

#1544 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:13 PM

View Postsmurfynet, on 26 March 2015 - 02:12 PM, said:

The following data is available:

<Entity Name="1_ML_turret" Pos="2121.0723,3115.947,617.49921" EntityClass="WeaponTurret" EntityId="57" EntityGuid="47D633785B4F9A02" Layer="assault">
   <Properties bEnabled="1" HitPoints="150" bIsCommunicationSystem="0" bIsPowerGenerator="0" TeamId="1">
	<Assets TurretAMSAsset="Objects\weapons\turrets\turret_a_ams.cga" TurretBaseAsset="Objects\weapons\turrets\turret_a_base.cga" TurretTopAsset="Objects\weapons\turrets\turret_a_gun.cga"/>
	<Autonomous DeactivationTimeSec="20" ProximityActivationRange="400"/>
	<CocoonMode CocoonDamageMultiplier="0.01"/>
	<Editor Icon="Clouds.bmp" Model="Editor/Objects/Particles.cgf"/>
	<Effects DestroyedEffect="mech_effects.damage.explosion_a"/>
	<Range LongRange="270" MaxRange="500" MinRange="0" NullRange="0"/>
	<Tracking TrackingSpeed="200"/>
	<Weapons WeaponId0="1001" WeaponId1="1001" WeaponId2="0" WeaponId3="0" WeaponId4="0" WeaponId5="0" WeaponId6="0" WeaponId7="0" WeaponId8="0" WeaponId9="0"/>
   </Properties>
  </Entity>

so yes, the health is there.

If you can also map turrets being controlled by generators, that would be excellent. This is most notable on maps like Hellebore Springs (disabling the gens disable the turrets @ the gate... which is not true for Boreal Vault).

Edited by Deathlike, 26 March 2015 - 05:14 PM.

#1545 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:33 PM

Hey smurfy,

The new omnipods quirks include an 8-piece/entire set requirement for the bonus quirks. If you could list those as well, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

#1546 Ward Serpentine

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 78 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:47 PM

Man, a demanding bunch these guys are :D

Just a note to say thanks for all of your hard work on your site. It has helped numerous mechwarriors.

#1547 Lan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 119 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:55 AM

Hey Smurfynet,

Believe I have found a bug or stressed the Smurfy site a bit, I can no longer open my mechbay list. When I click it, nothing happens for a few seconds and then a red box appear on upper right with the text: "ERROR: Sorry mechbay could not be loaded."

Profile name is "Lan", I just tried it about two minutes prior to this post if you have logs. It may just be me having too many builds in the mechbay in order for it to load and it's really a timeout issue.

Can you take a peek? :)

#1548 ShadowbaneX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:42 PM

Since we know the hard points, any chance that we can get the Resistance 2 mechs added to the mechlab?

#1549 OznerpaG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 977 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:57 PM

Smurfy's takes the info directly from the files in the MWO directory so until PGI puts the mechs in-game they won't be in Smurfy's

#1550 ShadowbaneX

• 1,089 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:30 PM

View PostJagdFlanker, on 03 May 2015 - 04:57 PM, said:

Smurfy's takes the info directly from the files in the MWO directory so until PGI puts the mechs in-game they won't be in Smurfy's

And yet the Phoenix Mechs were added well before they were part of the game files. I know that it's typically taken right from the game files, but that isn't the only way.

#1551 OznerpaG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 977 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:34 PM

View PostShadowbaneX, on 03 May 2015 - 05:30 PM, said:

And yet the Phoenix Mechs were added well before they were part of the game files. I know that it's typically taken right from the game files, but that isn't the only way.

Smurfy hasn't played MWO in well over a year if not 2 years now so if you really, really want him to manually input everything into his website perhaps a very healthy donation would convince him to start typing : )

#1552 ShadowbaneX

• 1,089 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:55 AM

Did not know that, thanks for the information.

Also, I don't "really, really" want him to do anything. I was wondering if there was a chance it could happen. With this information I realize that the answer is "no" and that's completely fair.

#1553 smurfynet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:05 AM

The resistance 2 mechs are IS mech so it's possible, like with the phoenix ones.
Clan mechs would be hard to migrate once they went live. (because more than just the mech id changes)

I will have a look. Its quite a lot to do, because i need to create a bunch of fake xml files. I worked the last two days for around 8 hours on the mechlab rewrite and some performance/size improvements.

If i'm not mistaken it should be 2 files per variant, one per chassies. So 36 xml files in total :)

#1554 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:41 AM

View PostDesert Scout, on 09 October 2014 - 06:35 AM, said:

Really bummed out
I was having trouble in the lab when dragging heat sinks into the build. The heat sink would turn white with no X option to delete. When attempting to drag another heat sink in, everything would turn blue as if I was selecting everything on screen. I logged out of the lab and signed back in thinking that might correct the problem. What I found was all my builds, maybe 60 or 70 where gone. Has anyone else had this problem? Not looking forward to rebuilding all my variants.

I have had this problem with weapons as well as heatsinks.

#1555 smurfynet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:44 AM

This looks like some kind of internal javascript error occured. If possible provide me with a screen cap or copy pasted error message from the browser console.

#1556 ShadowbaneX

• 1,089 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

View Postsmurfynet, on 04 May 2015 - 04:05 AM, said:

I will have a look. Its quite a lot to do, because i need to create a bunch of fake xml files. I worked the last two days for around 8 hours on the mechlab rewrite and some performance/size improvements.

If i'm not mistaken it should be 2 files per variant, one per chassies. So 36 xml files in total :)

If you are up for it, it'd be awesome but please don't put yourself out over this. Get to it if you want to get to it.

#1557 Lan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 119 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 May 2015 - 01:15 PM

View PostLan, on 29 April 2015 - 12:55 AM, said:

Hey Smurfynet,

Believe I have found a bug or stressed the Smurfy site a bit, I can no longer open my mechbay list. When I click it, nothing happens for a few seconds and then a red box appear on upper right with the text: "ERROR: Sorry mechbay could not be loaded."

Profile name is "Lan", I just tried it about two minutes prior to this post if you have logs. It may just be me having too many builds in the mechbay in order for it to load and it's really a timeout issue.

Can you take a peek? :)

View Postsmurfynet, on 04 May 2015 - 04:44 AM, said:

This looks like some kind of internal javascript error occured. If possible provide me with a screen cap or copy pasted error message from the browser console.

I took a look in the console aswell re what happens when I attempt to open the mechbay, tested on Firefox plus Chrome and got similar errors:

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
mechlab:1 XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://mwo.smurfy-n...echlab/mechbay. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://mwo.smurfy-net.de' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 500."

Edited by Lan, 05 May 2015 - 01:16 PM.

#1558 Erasmos

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:39 PM

Hey first of all, I've never posted here so:

I bow in humble gratitude for the resource that you provide. I wouldn't be The Colonel, without the flexibility of the tools bestowed upon us with your benevolence. <O

But lately, I haven't been seeing any of the x-marks on the Battlemechs page, denoting which mechs have ECM.

Just an FYI!

#1559 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:10 AM

Smurfy, if you could list the spread values for SRMs (and I think LRMs), that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you could update your C-bill and MC info for the gifted variants... that would be awesome. :D

https://mwomercs.com...mentstwo#grf-2n
https://mwomercs.com...ooster1#ctf-0xp

#1560 Garagano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:11 PM

BUG
The TBR-S does not show any JJs in the list view
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...eavy_timberwolf