1762 replies to this topic

#1761 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 3,207 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:14 AM

MechDB hasn't been up to latest since Dervish release. You'll see that all Dervish variants there are still in theorycraft state with no quirks.

#1762 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:25 AM

Yeah it's a shame. Anyway, I don't remember any changes to the PXH-2 since then. Thus would be interested in additional details.

#1763 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 330 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 March 2020 - 05:20 PM

View PostT e c h 4 9, on 17 November 2019 - 07:11 PM, said:

First off: Thanks for building and maintaining Smurphy's Mechlab all these years!

I'm sure you are aware, but the current database is outdated. I noticed that a PXH-2 build with stealth armor and 5xMPL is not accurate compared to the in-game mechlab build. I can provide additional details if needed, but given the current state of the game I expect the site is not being maintained anymore.

I noticed the same exact issue on MechDB with the same PXH-2 build, so I'll let them know over there also.

More detail would be helpful for whoever picks up the gauntlet. I tried building a 6x MPulse Stealth PXH-2 on Smurfy and in MWO and didn't see any more than the usual differences between the two. (Smurfy has never displayed quirks in the mechlab. There is a separate Quirks section that lists the quirks, and there is no mention or list of Set-of-Eight quirks anywhere on the site).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users