Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

This conversation is a complete mess.

I am going to jettison it from the General Discussion because it has no real purpose. We haven't been discussing the NGNG broadcast, there some conspiracy about how PGI and IGP are the same and how founders program funds were diverted to other games, the typical "p2w vs. p2get a slight advantage", and the thread was hijacked from the original direction presented by the OP at the very first reply, and new we're talking about BTCoolant pods which were a functional, yet technically experimental technology at NAIS at this time in the plot.

There are threads on the forums for each of these conversations, so I will jettison this one and let those interested infocusing on a particular topic to find a good thread that matches the topic of conversation for the same of General Cleanliness.

#242 Rizzwind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 536 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

I'd throw more money at PGI and IGP if they added Vec. tanks, hover vecs, inferno man packs,

#243 Coolant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,079 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

View PostLivewyr, on 06 March 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

I said "other than that lame-duck argument" it's still lame duck.

But anyways...here you go.

I can buy Mountainous colors and an appropriate paint-job to compliment my ECM Spider and make me nearly invisible on Alpine.. does that make the Cosmetics Pay-To-Win? Clearly an advantage for being a scout when you can stand in the open at distance in Alpine and view the enemy without danger, when compared to that poor sot with cbill paint schemes that sticks up like a sore thumb...

Clearly, cosmetics are pay to win. (even moreso than the 1-time 20% more coolant flush)

can't think of a better example. Useful camouflage infinitely more impacting that a single coolant flush.

Hula girl a lesser example, but the warm and fuzzy knowing you have her as a co-pilot directly affects your ability in combat...

30 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 30 guests, 0 anonymous users