155 replies to this topic

#21 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:29 AM

Your not the Clan wolf that has Cmeg as a Kahn and played NBT are you? i hope not they were a overbearing bunch of ttuurdds that thought they were gods gift to the mech world and there idea of RP was horrid and they allowed a bunch of iiddiots to control a good bunch of players till it all fell apart.if you are i would not join for all the tea in china.

#22 CW Archer

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:00 AM

Definitely not us.

#23 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:26 AM

wrong forum guys. This is not a recruiting forum.
Thread like this belongs in: http://mwomercs.com/...orp-recruiting/

good luck with your unit.

#24 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:20 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we don't have any relations to anything NBT. Certainly not by Vengeance in 2002. Everyone played regular ZoneMatch.

And Taigen, Clan Wolf is not a Merc Corp. We'll have our Pre-Invasion Merc Corp on that forum, but we'll be showcasing our efforts on both fronts.. at least until the Invasion begins, in which case we'd probably only be recruiting here. There are other Wolves being recruited into other pre-Invasion Merc Companies on this forum as well. The mods have never said a word.

Edited by cw roy, 09 June 2012 - 05:21 AM.

#25 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:28 AM

I know what clans are , been playing as a clansman for a long time , had even played as clan wolf once in one league back in MW2 ;). Was just a friendly FYI, since by posting in here you might miss out on potential recruits. People who are looking for a team won't be checking this forum , they will be checking the recruiting forum instead.

#26 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:01 AM

I know, I didn't mean anything by my post, really. I wasn't speaking of CW not being a Merc Corp as in.. yeah.. I just meant for what we were trying to accomplish here. But yeah, we'll have our Merc page up soon, after we decide on a name. For now, this has faired us 10 new members pretty well.

#27 UBCslayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 233 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

View Postcw roy, on 09 June 2012 - 06:01 AM, said:

I know, I didn't mean anything by my post, really. I wasn't speaking of CW not being a Merc Corp as in.. yeah.. I just meant for what we were trying to accomplish here. But yeah, we'll have our Merc page up soon, after we decide on a name. For now, this has faired us 10 new members pretty well.

Make that 11... just signed up on your website.

#28 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:39 AM

Good to have you with us. I'll add your forum permissions right away.

View PostUBCslayer, on 10 June 2012 - 09:24 AM, said:

Make that 11... just signed up on your website.

Edited by cw roy, 10 June 2012 - 09:40 AM.

#29 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:16 AM

Check out our pre-invasion Mercenary Company's recruiting page. http://mwomercs.com/...276#entry364276

#30 Bubble Jack

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

im awsome

#31 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

He's awesome!

#32 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:26 AM

bump for the bump god

#33 Deathshade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • Locationplaying Planetary / Community Warfare / Faction Warfare / Faction Play

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:37 AM

Archer, Fenris, ?? You guys old Wolf Clan with me too or am I getting yous guys mixed up :)

Edited by Deathshade8, 16 June 2012 - 07:37 AM.

#34 CW Archer

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:38 AM

I'm old as dirt when it comes to 'mech, always been Archer though, aside from a few times of smurfing causing a ruckus.

#35 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:42 AM

Our current roster:

zStorm
Deathshade
Max Leadfoot
CW Roy
Pyriel Ward
CW Archer
Semajal
wolfman0503
TexasRedNeck
Haylon Starcrusher
UBCslayer
608stoli
CW Silverwolf
TheBigBadMoon
blackaces
Tec446

Our website is currently paid for and we have members discussing turns to take in order to keep it subscribed to the advanced plan in the future as well. Join our dedicated gamers and MechWarriors to prepare for the open beta, when we will begin practicing with different loadouts and 'Mech roles until the end of MWO's lifespan. We hope that is at least a decade away :D

#36 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

bump for the late night recruitee

#37 UBCslayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 233 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

Good to see such a high percentage of us fork out the cash to become Founders... shouldn`t be surprised with a group this committed though. Looking forward to August 7th even more now!

#38 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:13 PM

We currently have 19 active members and 21 total. One needs a new PC and two have been rather inactive. The inactive two will be given time enough to return before being removed from our roster.

Our clanners range from those dedicated to BT since it's beginnings, vets from previous installments' online and campaign modes, gun lovers, a military man, fishermen, etc. Check out our site, and remember, much of our activity and many posts are on our private section.

Edited by cw roy, 22 June 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#39 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

We now have a temporary mumble server. We may upgrade it to a higher user count or switch to TeamSpeak in the future.

#40 Teralitha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostKingCobra, on 09 June 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Your not the Clan wolf that has Cmeg as a Kahn and played NBT are you? i hope not they were a overbearing bunch of ttuurdds that thought they were gods gift to the mech world and there idea of RP was horrid and they allowed a bunch of iiddiots to control a good bunch of players till it all fell apart.if you are i would not join for all the tea in china.

This CW I can vouch for, that they are NOT the CW of NBT. For one, the NBT group went by Wolf Clan, not clan wolf. Second, I personally hunted down and killed every surviving member of Wolf Clan from NBT, and scattered their dust across the solar winds...

As for MWO, it wont matter if there are 100 groups calling themselves clan wolf, because, like the major houses, it will be an NPC controlled faction, where anyone can claim allegience.

Good luck..

Edited by Teralitha, 22 June 2012 - 07:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users