Clan Wolf (USA) - Founded in 2002, openly recruiting

155 replies to this topic

#41 Blizow

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

Is this the same Clan Wolf that at the beginning of MW4:Vengeance was led by Marialle Radick and Reddog?

#42 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:53 PM

Already gave Blizow here an in-depth answer on our forum, for anyone else reading -- yes, potentially and very likely.

Edited by cw roy, 24 June 2012 - 03:55 PM.

#43 Death Notice

• Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBaton Rouge, Louisiana

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

You fellas look'n fer another sell-sword? I might be available if the spoils be right.

#44 CW Archer

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:14 AM

Feel free to check out our site and fill out an application form, Death Notice.

#45 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:54 PM

For all the potential recruitees reading, you can bet that we will be playing to win by way of strategic coordination and skill. None of that run and gun lonewolf junk. Join our active members today, wait with us for tomorrow.

There will also be lax PvP environments for you and your Clansmen as well. You won't always be stuck in matches under a commander.

Losing important matches won't give us reason to exit the game in anger. We'll calmly step back and analyze what went wrong. Mistakes are inevitable, for everyone.

Edited by CW Roy, 26 June 2012 - 11:53 PM.

#46 UBCslayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 233 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

View PostCW Roy, on 26 June 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

For all the potential recruitees reading, you can bet that we will be playing to win by way of strategic coordination and skill. None of that run and gun lonewolf junk. Join our active members today, wait with us for tomorrow.

There will also be lax PvP environments for you and your Clansmen as well. You won't always be stuck in matches under a commander.

Just to reiterate what Roy said, if you are having any doubts about where you belong in the Mechwarrior universe, here is my reccomendation: check out the website on Roy's sig, sign up for an account, and give it a shot... you will be surprised how welcome these guys are to new recruits (I should know, I was one up until recently). This is your chance to get in on something early that is already turning into an awesome part of the MWO community.

#47 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:30 AM

Posted Image

On a side note: recruitment of active members is booming.

P.S. bump

Edited by CW Roy, 01 July 2012 - 03:31 AM.

#48 CW Archer

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:48 AM

Screw your owl good sir.

#49 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:00 AM

Don't screw my owl. ;)

Edited by CW Roy, 01 July 2012 - 04:00 AM.

#50 Endless Ike

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:01 AM

Have you guys decided what you're going to call yourself when the Mods tell you that you can't use Clan Wolf in-game?

#51 CW Archer

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:01 AM

Well good sir if you look at our signatures you would see that we're currently calling ourselves the Luna Wolves.

#52 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:07 AM

View PostEndless Ike, on 01 July 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:

Have you guys decided what you're going to call yourself when the Mods tell you that you can't use Clan Wolf in-game?

If they ever decide to allow players to align to the Clans, we'll respectively be a division of Wolves under a Trinary, Cluster, or whatever our active member count permits. So in-game we might still be the Luna Wolves, if the Clans are PvE, or, under the right circumstances, we would eventually change the name of our in-game group from Luna Wolves to our Cluster's name.

In any case, whatever we're called in-game has nothing to do with our site's name and theme, or how we might roleplay in the future. 'Luna Wolves' is already a Merc Company under Clan Wolf rule, and it's all non-canon stuff.

Edited by CW Roy, 01 July 2012 - 04:10 AM.

#53 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:24 AM

Welcome to the Clan, Zekker.

#54 CW Archer

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:30 AM

Real men recruit at 5am. (8am Eastern)

#55 Knt Maverick

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Corporal
  • Corporal
  • 111 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:53 AM

boy oh boy.. another "I'm Clan.. (insert name here)" thread. CW Roy, you have read in the forums where major factions and names will NOT be allowed in MWO right? If not, I suggest you do so. Other than the "Unit Name" that you've chosen, good luck. ;)

#56 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:58 AM

View PostKnt Maverick, on 01 July 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

boy oh boy.. another "I'm Clan.. (insert name here)" thread. CW Roy, you have read in the forums where major factions and names will NOT be allowed in MWO right? If not, I suggest you do so. Other than the "Unit Name" that you've chosen, good luck. ;)

Learn how to read more than a topic's title, it might help you in future ventures.

Edited by CW Roy, 01 July 2012 - 04:58 AM.

#57 CW Archer

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:59 AM

Sigh... does anyone actually read the posts before replying?
We are well aware that naming ourselves Clan Wolf won't happen. We're simply letting old MW4 vets know which Clan Wolf members we are. As you can see from the OP and all our members sigs we're calling ourselves the Luna Wolves mercenary company, pulling a Wolf Dragoons kind of thing.

#58 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts
  • Locationhalifax ns canada

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:27 AM

for clan lore i for see a big rival >.> <S> from the wolves in exile :D
p.s i will not currpet any of your wardens from youlol look forward to meeting up on the battle field of honor ;)

ea

#59 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

Not to worry, our members are uncorruptable. I look foward to our future skirmishes. :)

Edited by CW Roy, 02 July 2012 - 07:40 AM.

#60 CW Roy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

Posted Image

You really don't want to be a sad frog, so join up with our dedicated warriors and you'll get to reflect on all of the mechs we've blown up together.. otherwise you'll be a sad frog reflecting on how he never joined a good clan!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users