Saving Loadouts

65 replies to this topic

Poll: Save custom Load-out (339 member(s) have cast votes)

Add "Save custom Load-out" feature?

1. Voted Yes (330 votes [97.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 97.35%

2. No (9 votes [2.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 mushis

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:56 AM

View PostDarth Futuza, on 06 May 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:

It is a free to play game, so they have to make money somehow, I don't blame em.

But yes absolutely a load out save would be amazing. Maybe make it a premium only feature to store new loadouts so PGI can make their money?

I don't think it should be a paid feature, as it doesn't add any anything but a better experience playing the game.
We already pay for inventory (mechs, weapons...), paying for this seems a bit over the top imo.

but it wouldn't shock me if they sold a "pro" feature package for MC's, where this "saving loadouts" and other features wanted by hardcore players would be available. This "pro feature package" shouldn't be mixed with premium time imo, should be a different thing, with longer time windows.

Edited by mushis, 10 May 2016 - 08:59 AM.

#62 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:18 AM

View Postmushis, on 10 May 2016 - 08:56 AM, said:

I don't think it should be a paid feature, as it doesn't add any anything but a better experience playing the game.
We already pay for inventory (mechs, weapons...), paying for this seems a bit over the top imo.

but it wouldn't shock me if they sold a "pro" feature package for MC's, where this "saving loadouts" and other features wanted by hardcore players would be available. This "pro feature package" shouldn't be mixed with premium time imo, should be a different thing, with longer time windows.

Maybe they could give us a few for free, (4 to 8 maybe?) If you want more you'd pay for the extras.

They were planning on doing this for dropdecks, there was a bit of initial backlash but eventually most ppl realized it was fair.

#63 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:49 AM

Personally, I can't believe we STILL can't save loadouts.. its ridiculous..

Hey, at least we have FW dropdecks.. yaaay... :D

#64 Tiantara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 815 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 12:55 PM

- How I do in that situation.
1. I buy mech.
2. I try different build and if they looks nice I make sreenshot of each of them and put in folder as "mech name, mech abbreviates, mech name if given, number of build and (maybe) specific. Like CATAPULT CPLT-C1 (FinBuild4-LRM-ML)
3. Than I see how iy fight in real battles, change color and give mech a specific name.
4. I do screen shot of how that mech look and put it to folder with screenshot of builds.
Fin.
Even if I sold unused components or need to make change I can see what builds I ever made and try them after some change in game or patch tweaks. No really need to make that feature especially when you can have just few mech of same type with different loads or different deck for FP if needed.

Edited by Tiantara, 21 December 2016 - 12:56 PM.

#65 pownstar420

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:02 AM

Not having this in the game seems more like a money grab then anything... only way to save a load out is to buy another mech is just bull!

#66 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:07 AM

Saved load outs are a thing now and have been for quite some time...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users