Clan Wolf Recruitment - Www.clan-Wolf.info

638 replies to this topic

#61 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:37 PM

I was a part of Clan Wolf back in the MW2 days, by the time MW4 came out, I had mostly lost contact with all of them. I didn't really play MW4 online too much either.

I am not sure if anyone here had any connection to a Clan Wolf in MW2, but my pilot name then was Gyrok Carns. (When I earned a bloodname, Kerensky was entirely used in the Clan)

I haven't bothered to use the BN here, but I would like to re-affiliate with Clan Wolf.

#62 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

View PostKarrig, on 16 June 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Your more then welcome, please come onto our TS and become reacquainted with us.

I have TS3, can you post the details or PM me with the server information...?

#63 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:58 AM

clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com

Edited by CyclonerM, 17 June 2013 - 12:58 AM.

#64 MWHawke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 645 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:55 PM

I have registered. Tried finding someone is ts but nobody home :)

#65 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:58 AM

You should wait until someone gives you permissions :D

#66 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:32 AM

Five minutes ago I tried to post long message about mechs configuration (to Fullgrim in his topic) but forum wrote me "you try to post spam, access denied" and my account was blocked. :D Forum really need some tuning. ;)

Edited by Asatur, 19 June 2013 - 05:33 AM.

#67 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

Aff, it does :D Try again tomorrow.

#68 Jack Spade Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 432 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:22 AM

im interested in joining clan wolf, but when will the clans come out?

#69 superfluidity

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationQueens.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

I haven't played for sometime... actually the last time I played was before the start-up/shut-down animations and the computer voice were patched in (before the wipe)... so yeah... a long time.

I still manage to get a kill or two per match... but I am tired of playing solo. I am looking for a decent group of guys to lance with... I remember when MWO had its own TS server... I used to get in groyps were everyone used battle comms to great effect... I miss that. I have the founders andthe 4 that were on sale recently. I have very little Pilot xp but I work well in teams. Give me a reason to to get into MWO again!

Super

#70 Makeru

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:05 PM

Pick me next!!! :)

#71 Viper121

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PostMakeru, on 30 June 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

Pick me next!!! :D

we did. now just keep dropping so we can see how you play.

#72 Urzu4

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:40 AM

Hey guys, Im fairly new to the MW scene (ive seen some posts of you guys playing since MW2) but am looking to improve myself and run with a good group of warriors. Ill jump into the TS next time I hop on and try to meet you guys, Im excited to learn and help out where I can.

#73 Urzu4

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

Thanks for the reply Karrig, I will be on tonight after work (I was gone for 4th of july weekend) Hopefully Ill see some of you guys in TS. (I Usually play as an Atlas D-DC with 2 LL, AC 20, 3x srm6 artemis) But am willing to play what you guys would need most in the team (I started with the Trebucet as my first Mech).

See you on the field!

#74 Urzu4

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:52 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know, I ran with these guys the other night. Great group of people to play with, and a lot to learn if you have the patience to listen!

#75 Praehotec8

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

Hello, I am interested in the clan wolf as they seem the most honorable of the Battletech groups i have seen. I play at irregular times and am fairly casual, but would love to try playing with a group. I tried to log onto the teamspeak channel but don't know how to speak to anyone on there. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I figured it out. Thanks to those of you I played with. It was fun!

Edited by Praehotec8, 09 July 2013 - 03:54 PM.

#76 MrMasakari

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 387 posts
  • LocationThe Kerensky Cluster

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

I'd be interested in chilling with some like minded clan enthusiasts. Death to free birth scum! Lived and breathed MW Since MW2 and would love to play with some guys who love the clans as much as I do.

What do I need to do ^^.

#77 Errodien

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 227 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

Drop by the teamspeak and feel free to speak with any of the warriors that are online.

Registering on our forums is also a good idea!

#78 Smile4theFlash

• Pip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

Hey! I would love to join Clan Wolf. I've been a Battletech follower since the start. I even had a copy of the "Battledroids" when that first came out. I am on daily, various times. I have a heavy mech preference. Cataphract & Jagers mostly, focusing on direct fire models, mid & long range especially. What would be needed to join the Clan?

#79 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:04 AM

View PostKhragg, on 12 July 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

What would be needed to join the Clan?

View PostErrodien, on 10 July 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Drop by the teamspeak and feel free to speak with any of the warriors that are online.

Registering on our forums is also a good idea!

Then if you have fun with us you will become a Bondsman and after some time you will take a Trial of Position to gain the rank of Warrior or above.

This is our TS server:
clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com (once you connect,you will be in the Landing pad, you will not see anyone,wait until someone gives you permissions ^_^ )
http://www.clan-wolf.info/

#80 PanzerSG

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:12 AM

Hi there. Been in MWO for a while but still learning. Interested in Clan Wolf, in fact, been interested in the clan since MW2. Haven't got a lot of knowledge on lore but I'm trying to pick it up now.
Playstyle-wise, I'm currently running a Blackjack, Stalker and Jager. Favour more of midrange combat, with a focus on ballistic weapons. (I run a 6xAC2 JM6-DD VADS atm).
Only thing is, timing may be an issue as I'm in Singapore (GMT +8 time zone). I have TS3 and a mic and I've been involved in clan matches before (albeit not with MWO). Looking for a good group of players that I can enjoy the game with and learn from.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users