#141 RedEagle86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSaskatchewan

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:37 AM

View PostMiroki, on 30 March 2014 - 03:59 AM, said:

Just a quick question :) Is there any aussies in this clan? i have a few mates who are FRR also that is a possibility to bring along.

I think we have a couple Australians and New Zealanders. But we also have enough players on various time/work schedules that there's generally someone on at all times.

#142 Illya Ghost Bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 500 posts
  • LocationTaking your planets, eating your cookies.

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

View PostIcy Wind, on 23 April 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

I am abthaka. Hanse Davion stole my home, Tikonov. The Ghost Bear gave me a new home and family. Now I live to see the Inner Sphere burn.

#143 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

Posted Image

#144 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts
  • Locationwashington state

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:20 PM

Hail Trothkin I am a grizzled old warrior from the Ghost Bears of old (nbt-mercs, nbt-hc)..I have held most ranks within the Clans including the Honor of being the first ilKhan of NBT-HC many many years ago.. I am hoping there is room for me in some Ghost Bear unit... I am not looking for leadership or admin just a good group of Clan Warriors to enjoy MW with and hopefully when the planetary assault modual comes out to liberate a few innersphere surat worlds.. Thank you David (Harpersteel) Jorgensson

#145 RuzzBot

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:52 AM

We're usually a friendly bunch, feel free to drop into our teamspeak and have a chat with the brass; if yuo like what you're hearing, drop with us and see how you feel about it!

#146 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:48 AM

Hail brother. Join our site and toss in an application. We will respond shortly to your app and give you our team speak info, as the No guts no Galaxy server listed in the opening post is not our main HPG.

We are an active unit with many bears who are vets of the past MechWarrior games, you may even find old voices or names you recognize. I look forward to dropping with you. Old tales are welcome, we all like battle stories.

Link to our site is in my sig.

#147 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:16 AM

I was bored and reread this thread. Page 1 has sans signing up, who is now our Alpha Galaxy GalCom. Deadeye, our dedicated competitive team leader and a star colonel of the 3rd Bear Guards a few pages after.

All the names who are Warriors in the Clan now.
Posted Image

Edited by CoffiNail, 03 May 2014 - 05:17 AM.

#148 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 09:59 AM

ok will check out your site thank you

#149 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:48 AM

David Jorgensson is something I remember, though not much other then the name. Maybe Coff and others possibly remember better and alot more.

I don't remember much from my time as a Ghost Bear in MW4 but the 3 things I do remember always makes me smile.
  • My Trial of Position, Local friends got me to apply, and I sucked alot but managed to get a kill (no idea how),
  • My Trial of Bloodright, I had bee sponsered 3 times because I had failed twice, before I won it my 3rd try (my bloodname 'Hall' with my Summoner). Must have took something like 6 months in total and I was so happy
  • Lastly the NBT star map of that campaign, I remember just having it be my homepage and I'd refresh it all the time.

#150 Harper Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:42 PM

My Name in NBT-mech4,mercs and HC was Deejay (David Jorgensson).. my exwife was IQ(ironqueen),, I started under CHH Dark Delaural and Istari Ravenwater in CHH, Spent time in CJF, CBS, CYT and found a permanent home with the Bears under Khan Zhukov in nbt-mercs.. what was your GB name??

#151 G4ndY

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSweden, Malmö

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

I am interested in joining :P i am a complete noob on this game so i hope you will have patience with me :)

#152 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:03 PM

more than welcome !
we have training opportunities and a dedicated Euro timezone Unit, so you'll usually find people around.
People will help you with mech choice, builds , etc,..

download TS and link up to our server, by using the info in the reply to your application form.
once you get in the landing zone, send a message to someone present and we'll have a chat, explain about the clan and do some drops.

hope to see you soon !

You'll see your skill level go up !

Edited by Tuann, 20 May 2014 - 12:04 PM.

#153 KableGuy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 229 posts
  • LocationThe left armpit of the United states

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:45 AM

View PostTuann, on 20 May 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

more than welcome !
we have training opportunities and a dedicated Euro timezone Unit, so you'll usually find people around.
People will help you with mech choice, builds , etc,..

download TS and link up to our server, by using the info in the reply to your application form.
once you get in the landing zone, send a message to someone present and we'll have a chat, explain about the clan and do some drops.

hope to see you soon !

You'll see your skill level go up !

Lies!!!

#154 Mechwarrior413183

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 185 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

Do you make exceptions for people who hate doing website applications with a fiery passion? I'd just like to hop on for a bit and see how active your euro timezone is on weekends and late weekdays, and whether you're an alright bunch of people.

If no then I'll just hang out with Clan Nova Cat more they may eventually turn soft and weak but that's a while away in the timeline.

Plus that whole Ghost Bear Dominion thing is kinda soft and weak too :P

Edited by Mockeryangel, 01 June 2014 - 06:33 AM.

#155 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:33 AM

Check us out when you can.

#156 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

So you insult our Dominion, which is one of the Bears great strengths in the lore, and prove you are in fact lazy by both using contractions and not willing to fit out an application, then want to drop with us?
I jest, I understand the application part, but you will have to register an account on our website at least so we can get the teamspeak info to you, unless you have it already, but yeah just drop by and see if it is a good fit before you submit an application, but you will have to submit one eventually if you do want to join, it is part of the process.

#157 LordLosh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 409 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:37 AM

...... trying my best here but getting nothing?

#158 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

you have been contacted with the teamspeak info, check you inbox on our website

#159 Theycallmetheworkingman

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

Glad to see we finally have our own place on the boards.

#160 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

?
we have for quite some time now haha

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users