Mouse Cursor On Screen In Match

65 replies to this topic

#61 Dead Life

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 20 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:51 AM

I actually fixed my above problem latter by runing it in administrator mode no more mouse cursor during matches.

Edited by Dead Life, 06 April 2015 - 02:51 AM.

#62 Crazy Billy Joe Bob

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:26 PM

I think it is confirmed Bug and well established but with the UI. No word on a fix for it as far as I know.

Edited by Crazy Billy Joe Bob, 06 April 2015 - 05:27 PM.

#63 mushis

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:33 AM

new player here.
affected by this super annoying bug.

trying to be helpful here... after reading that there was no fix for this, i have developed my own workaround it.
when the mouse curor appears in match, i move the mouse down so the pointer gets hidden and then center the view (press C) . And repeat when needed.

This will move the cursor out of the way of the crosshair for a while.

#64 Nissenraider

Rookie

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:50 PM

This Bug is a Legend... same Problem here.^^ The Match begin and a Big Mouse Courser on the Screen very confusing

Have Windows 10

#65 Lenine

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 07:07 AM

First time experiencing this bug and I cannot get it to go away. I think the issue stemmed from plugging in a console controller to try to charge it and Windows tried to install a driver for it. I did find an entry in my Device Manager to an unknown UBS device which I removed, but issue is still happening. I did notice that sometimes if I alt-tab out, that the screen resolution changes to 800x600 on my primary screen even though the app is set to full screen and max resolution.

I've tried every suggestion in this thread with no success. I'm about to uninstall and reinstall and see if that works but reboots/relogs have not fixed the problem. so fricking annoying.

#66 Mazikar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 400 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 16 August 2021 - 01:04 AM

I am in the same boat right now. Cursor on the screen and unable to play the game at all. When I fire my guns using the left mouse button I lose the ability to use the mouse to aim without holding another mouse button down at the same time. Guess I am screwed. Rebooted the system, reset all the keys, tried windowed (nothing changed) borderless (nothing changed) and full screen. Changed resolutions... nothing worked. Will reinstall driver that just updated. Windows update hit me yesterday as well.

Edited by Mazikar, 16 August 2021 - 01:12 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users