Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

Very nice....Thank you sir.... now take my money

#562 Flying Blind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 776 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

I got an email sent to me from PGI thanking me for buying the Overlord package. if you didn't get an email you should check with them. maybe you have email notifications turned off? I'm not sure if that is an option or not but worth checking.

ok, look guys, if you are upset about the state of the game (and you should be) and you think that because of that you should not spend anymore money on the game that's fine, but settle your crying buttocks down son, it ain't the end of the world and your tears will fix nothing.

I feel like PGI has their hearts in the right place and they want to make the game right, they are just struggling with issues you and I know little about. I'm not going to say they haven't made mistakes but I think they will deliver us a pretty wonderful game sooner or later, I'm just hoping for sooner. I'm going to continue to yell at them for the things I think are dumb that they've done and I'm going to continue to believe in them.

I still love this game and I still see great potential for it. we are in a tough patch right now but it is not the first one we've been through. I'm sticking with PGI and I'll continue to give them my money when they offer something I want to buy.

if you don't like it you can go cry in the corner but please have some courtesy here, this is my home too.

Edited by Flying Blind, 25 June 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#563 wintercold

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

Anyone here besides be noticed that there is a Clan Jade Falcon insignia painted on that Locust?

#564 Borengar629

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 305 posts
  • Location3rd rock next to sun

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostJohnny Reb, on 25 June 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

yep, just not sure if it converts like that to euros.

also get it all on Oct 15, other than the locust get each next mech 1-3 months ahead of schedule.

You have no idea of how much I wanted to hear just that ;)

#565 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostTrickshot, on 25 June 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

So do I get that right?
For a mere 80 bucks (which is for me 56 euro) I get 4 Heromechs (which are by the way 4 mechs I really loved to see in the game), 8 Standardmechs, 120 days premium time, 4 loyaltybonus badges for my cockpits and a (sorry but pretty useless) forum title?
This adds up to 12 mechs with 12 mechbays and 120 days premium (the rest is in my opinion just bonus stuff).
Did I get that right?
Because if I got that right that would be pretty amazing.

Roughly $180 worth of gear if my calculations are correct.

Edited by White Bear 84, 25 June 2013 - 10:07 PM.

#566 Flying Blind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 776 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Postwintercold, on 25 June 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

Anyone here besides be noticed that there is a Clan Jade Falcon insignia painted on that Locust?

looks like the House Merrick bird to me

#567 Nauht

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

View PostTrickshot, on 25 June 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

So do I get that right?
For a mere 80 bucks (which is for me 56 euro) I get 4 Heromechs (which are by the way 4 mechs I really loved to see in the game), 8 Standardmechs, 120 days premium time, 4 loyaltybonus badges for my cockpits and a (sorry but pretty useless) forum title?
This adds up to 12 mechs with 12 mechbays and 120 days premium (the rest is in my opinion just bonus stuff).
Did I get that right?
Because if I got that right that would be pretty amazing.

From WolvesX http://mwomercs.com/...ts-worth-in-mc/

View PostWolvesX, on 25 June 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

3600 MC Mechbays

---

20 x 75 1500 MC Locust

55 x 75 4125 MC SH

65 x 75 4875 MC TB

85 x 75 6750 MC Battlemaster

---

2000 MC - Medallions

---

120 Premium - 10000 MC (with early bird)

+ STD Variants. (unknown)

---

= 32850 MC + STD Variants.

Edited by Nauht, 25 June 2013 - 10:10 PM.

#568 Steve Varayis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 500 posts
  • LocationThe Fresh River City

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

You people...

This is a Win/Win situation

We get some ******* good mechs, mechbays, items, items, premium time, AND forum titles, all for the low low price of 80 bucks! We ALSO get announcements of when CW will come out, as Loyalty has already been put in.

They get some ******* funding, which they probably need, for the game, as well as MWT and whatever the other one is

That is a good deal, Quiaff?

#569 Johnny Reb

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,945 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio. However, I hate the Suckeyes!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

View PostSteve Varayis, on 25 June 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

You people...

This is a Win/Win situation

We get some ******* good mechs, mechbays, items, items, premium time, AND forum titles, all for the low low price of 80 bucks! We ALSO get announcements of when CW will come out, as Loyalty has already been put in.

They get some ******* funding, which they probably need, for the game, as well as MWT and whatever the other one is

That is a good deal, Quiaff?

Still waiting till at least Friday so I can see the hard point layouts of all 4. Got a month till I need to pull the trigger.

edit: not like early access is involved got that a year from Friday!

Edited by Johnny Reb, 25 June 2013 - 10:13 PM.

#570 w0qj

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,570 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

So will these 4 mechs (Project Phoenix and its standard variants) also be available to us for free when the Clan invasion starts?
Some sharp eyed lad mentioned that these 4 mechs also part of the Clan faction too!

(I did try my best by reading the first 10 pages of postings, but did not read all 29 pages, so if above question had already been repeated, sorry for the inconvenience caused!)

#571 Morang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationHeart of Darkness

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

There isn't. It bears Marik crest on torso and diagonally pierced globe of the Defenders of Andurien on right arm. Though their camo in "camo spec" book is mostly white with blue and green strip (similar to white and red strip of Davion Guards), but maybe this Locust is just painted in functional field camo instead of regimental colors.

#572 Johnny Reb

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,945 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

View Postw0qj, on 25 June 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

So will these 4 mechs (Project Phoenix and its standard variants) also be available to us for free when the Clan invasion starts?
Some sharp eyed lad mentioned that these 4 mechs also part of the Clan faction too!

(I did try my best by reading the first 10 pages of postings, but did not read all 29 pages, so if above question had already been repeated, sorry for the inconvenience caused!)

yes read the faq. On the same page.

Edited by Johnny Reb, 25 June 2013 - 10:20 PM.

#573 Steve Varayis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 500 posts
  • LocationThe Fresh River City

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

I cannot wait to stomp clanners with my FreshMaster

#574 Nauht

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

View Postw0qj, on 25 June 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

You get 4 hero mechs that will only be available through this offer. The standard variants will be staggered launch with the Battlemaster due in january. If you buy a package that package will be delivered on Oct 15. So if you bought all four, you get all four on Oct 15.

#575 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:24 PM

Old Love never dies.... i need that T-Bolt with its one shot killing Sunglow Typ 2.

I hate you PGI. :-)

Old Love never dies.... i need that T-Bolt with its one shot killing Sunglow Typ 2.

I hate you PGI. :-)

#576 Terror Teddy

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,877 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

****...there goes my disposable income.

Sports variant 300I for Star Citizen at 100$ or 80$ for a crapload of mechs...

Dammit... I want the 300I TOO!

Will we be able to use custom camps on these?

#577 Johnny Reb

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,945 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

View PostNauht, on 25 June 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

You get 4 hero mechs that will only be available through this offer. The standard variants will be staggered launch with the Battlemaster due in january. If you buy a package that package will be delivered on Oct 15. So if you bought all four, you get all four on Oct 15.

Well, might need clarification but I read ALL ASSETS on Oct 15 meaning all mechs and variants.

#578 Sir Burpalot21

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

I want to be happy about this but I cant due to the poor state this game has been in over all of these months. They're reaaally pushing the goodwill of fans on this one.

My personal condition is this: PGI needs to get it's act together and start rolling out the UI improvements, real balance updates, and community warfare.
No excuses, no broken promises, no deadline wavering.
Build a roadmap, provide results, complete the **** you said you would do in a timely manner.

Do that PGI and I might just consider purchasing this pack.

#579 plaguebreath

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 101 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostButane9000, on 25 June 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

So, I got home to see the Project Phoenix.... yea I totally didn't see this coming.

I'm torn. On one hand it's an amazing deal. On the other it's a shameless cash grab. I mean we gave you $5 million dollars with the Founders package and what do we have? We've got 2 game modes (+1 since the founders program), 10 maps (+5-6 since founders) and 17 mechs (+8 from founders). Which to me isn't $5 million dollars worth of content.

I am also disturbed by the blatant monetization of the beta. What the game needs is more maps and more game modes apart from community warfare which really needs to start being implemented soon. I also strongly think you (the devs) need to rethink your position changes on 3PV and Cooling. You (the devs) also seriously need to work to balance the meta. Right now with how bad the meta is (convergence high alpha) it makes a large part of the MGA just not want to do 8 mans.

But I see what the deal is worth. I'll wait till all 4 mechs are revealed to make my final decision and use the extra time to think on the moral issues. I'd seriously like to see this game succeed and right now I've dropped $270 so far. I'm just not 100% sure my money is being well spent by your company.

We'll see.

This, plus the lack of fix about the crash of the game that make impossible to enjoy it. Yeah the well know issue from ... how many months now it's always been reported on every patch know issue ? Well at least one part of the team is doing a really good job, offcurse I'm talking about the Marketing team ! I wish the others do the same.
If PGI fix the crap out of this bugged game I can think about it but at the current state ?? No, Niet, Nada, Nein, 没有!!!!

#580 DirePhoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

Ahem:
Posted Image

Free Worlds League (House Marik)
Fusiliers of Oriente
3rd Brigade: The Corkscrew

Posted Image

21 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users