1715 replies to this topic

#641 Nauht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:57 AM

View PostAym, on 26 June 2013 - 02:33 AM, said:

Yeah but if we learn from observing, PGI will make Hero mechs for these 4 chassis and they will absolutely be better than the Phoenix variants in terms of quirks, engine rating, and hard points.

Oh observing like how they've made a hero jenner, HB, Cat and Atlas... all founder mechs.

Well the jenner yes but only because that is a special charity case. We will eventually be getting heroes for founders but I'm still waiting and not holding my breath.

#642 Clownwarlord

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

This is almost so good that it is even better than when an 8 man of PGI getting their butts kicked by a team I was appart of :)

#643 Curccu

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:01 AM

View PostDr B00t, on 25 June 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

cant believe you will have to wait like 2 or 3 months to be able to get the battlemaster unless you buy the big package...pay to win much?

edit: should let you pick the mech you want if u get the low package

P2W How? is it better than any current mech atm?

#644 Inkarnus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:04 AM

View PostSandarhar, on 25 June 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

this game got .. what .. some 80 mechs?
this game is not accommodating of new players
this game is way behind schedule
this game is buggy as heck
this game is way unbalanced
this game is still the same old run around and shoot everyone 8vs8 sim
this game still got no meta game
sooo .. way to go to introduce still more mechs in order to milk the community for yet more money

this account is such a fake multi acc it stinks even in a EA forum

#645 Lavi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:09 AM

View PostMegaZordTrololo, on 26 June 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

I would think sales of these packages will be poor until the game balance has been improved from its current state.

I don't think so.
Looking at forums threads, it seems users are more excited with this package than with the founder pack.

Maybe player base is lower than the expectation it had before Closed beta, but I can guess that this package sales will be almost the same than founder's

#646 ssm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPoland

I have question for people who already bought one of the lower-tier packages - how can you upgrade your package?

After website registers transaction do the "buy now" buttons on sale site change to "upgrade" button with appropriate price reduction?

#647 Jae Hyun Nakamura

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMarburg

Pre-Ordered... tya :)

#648 Pat Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:22 AM

Yea...gonna have to think about this some more. Not sure i want to spend 80 bucks just to get the battlemaster as its the primary one i want. Shadow Hawk and Thunderbolt are pretty cool and the locust is nostalgic but would be nice if you could pick the mech you want rather then having to buy your way to the one you want. Maybe PGI thinks everyone would jsut pick the battlemaster. Sadly I'll probably get this but I have roughly 30 days to think on it so we'll see.

#649 Draco Harkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationIn the good part of Battletech, the tabletop.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostAppogee, on 26 June 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

Yes, sounds like me. So, what's your point...?

Then meet the Draco Harkins retirement fund to enchance my summer living capabilities with a new refrigerator with a beer case and ice maker. It will only cost you 125 dollars for this lost cause with absolutly no digital goodies just a big thank you and a cold beer. :)

#650 anfadern

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 270 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

View PostSidebewb, on 26 June 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

Where do I see on my profile that my order has been received and accepted?

Check your mail

#651 Godswrath

• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationSterling heights Michigan

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:09 AM

overlord package..... CHECK!

change underwear.....CHECK!

poop pants a second time.............................. ...................... ........... CHECK!

#652 puel

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:22 AM

Guys this is maybe now a stupid questions - I pre ordered too and I am wondering now then I get these mechs?

I have seen something with October for CB and MC. But does this also apply for this order?

Honestly I had the impression I get the first, already revealed mech immediately. Well maybe a language thing.

Currently looking into details "pre order" and "july 25" -- okay July then?

Thanks,

Paul

Edited by puel, 26 June 2013 - 04:22 AM.

#653 RainTuga

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

So lets see if got this right...
People are complaining that PGI made a sale that you can choose or NOT to buy, because they:
Want to make money!!!!
Damm right they do, they are a company that means to produce a Game AND make PROFIT out of it!!

Now if someone thinks that the sale ins't worth it guess what? just dont buy it!!!
Its a sale for PGI to make money of people that want to buy it ... I mean F2P means you can play the game for free BUT some optional stuff cost money.

ya youre right the game has its problems and PGI sure does take its time to develop MWO, but still if you think its a bad deal just dont buy it.

Personally i think its a pretty good deal if think about it, i mean 4 Hero Mechs+ 90 days premium time+ 12 mech bays thats more than worth it in MC's i guess.

:)

#654 Vrox

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:31 AM

Thunderbolt !!! Thunderstruck !!! My mech has finally surfaced after all these years. Can't wait !!!

#655 Tibs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 229 posts
  • Locationohio

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:35 AM

im getting the storm package )

#656 Kennoir

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:36 AM

I need a clarification. The heroesque Mechs shown here won´t be coming back or the packages shown won´t come back?

#657 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:38 AM

View PostKennoir, on 26 June 2013 - 04:36 AM, said:

I need a clarification. The heroesque Mechs shown here won´t be coming back or the packages shown won´t come back?

the phoenix "heroes" are a limited offer like the founder mechs, but thats the whole point of the special package is to get them plus other stuff sooner and other goodies

Important! These Phoenix Variants will NEVER again be available to purchase or to unlock once the sale offer has ended.

i gleaned that information from "reading"
http://mwomercs.com/...sked-questions/

Edited by CapperDeluxe, 26 June 2013 - 04:42 AM.

#658 Tyren Dian

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 4,141 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

Overlord Package is mine :) Posted Image

#659 Duncan Jr Fischer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 493 posts
  • LocationKyiv

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:44 AM

Of all the mediums... the SHD?!?! This tinfoil ammo-crate, good for absolutely nothing?
The only reason Grayson Carlyle did something in it, is that everything William Keith wrote about Shadow Hawk (and many other things) was utter nonsence. In the poll for the worst battlemech ever the Shadow Hawk must be a winner.
Though it looks pretty cool and there are some chances we'll put together some working build for this piece of junk.

Other than that, it's great news! Hope that it means we'll be able to see other classic mechs in MWO in time)

Edited by Duncan Jr Fischer, 26 June 2013 - 04:48 AM.

#660 HammerMaster

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire, USA

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

TAKE MY MONEY! Overlord purchased.
A few points though...unseen that way more people wanted (Warhammer, Marauder, Archer) doesn't look as it will happen but I think this paves the way for a big MAYBE!
Holy crap I have spent $200 on this game.
Incentive for founders and phoenix? Please?
I hope to hell the T-bolt has an ECM variant as it shows in sarna:
http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Thunderbolt
TDR-7SE - The 7SE takes the upgrade of the Thunderbolt even further. The structure has been redesigned to use an Endo Steel structure. The 'Mech also uses Ferro-Fibrous armor and double heat sinks to further save weight. The saved weight has been used to focus the role of the 7SE into a long range 'Mech. The 'Mechs maneuverability has been enhanced with a jumping distance of one hundred and twenty meters. The Thunderbolts weapons have been completely overhauled. The primary weapon is a Gauss Rifle. This is backed up by three Medium Pulse Lasers in the torso with a fourth mounted on the left arm and, finally, the 7SE carries a Guardian ECM Suite to protect against advanced enemy electronics. BV (1.0) = 1,737, BV (2.0) = 1,809[14]

TAKE MY MONEY! Said that. Though for $80 for 12 mechs? Better purchase than the hero mechs that were so-so for me. maybe the Firebrand or Misery...maybe.

What is the loyalty thingy going to do for us Merc fations?

Edited by HammerMaster, 26 June 2013 - 04:50 AM.

31 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 31 guests, 0 anonymous users