360 degree torso twist

366 replies to this topic

#361 Teralitha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:26 AM

I think I will start a new 360 topic, only this time I will create a poll. then we will see what the general populace really thinks.

You may close this topic mod pls.

#362 Aleksander Storm

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD, USA

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

Everyone else is going to leave this thread alone, now, and we'll see Teralitha like a mentally-stunted monkey-man jumping up and down on the corpse going, "I WIN! EVERYONE LEFT SO I WIN!"

Nice job showing everyone here you're a twit, even the people that WANTED to support your position (like myself). And you ignore that because it fits better with your world view. Have fun with that.

#363 Teralitha

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:41 AM

So you dont think that some ppl reposting the same lame arguements agaisnt 360 over and over and over and over didnt get on my nerves just a bit? Im just a twit? Im fine with it.

Support 360

#364 Arthwys IronHand

• PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

I'm hoping it doesn't get incorporated into the game. It's too much of a cop-out for a lack of piloting skills.

#365 Teralitha

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

View PostTeralitha, on 13 June 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

So you dont think that some ppl reposting the same lame arguements agaisnt 360 over and over and over and over didnt get on my nerves just a bit? Im just a twit? Im fine with it.

Pls continue this discussion here - http://mwomercs.com/...wist-the-polls/

Support 360

#366 Aleksander Storm

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 67 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD, USA

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

View PostTeralitha, on 13 June 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

I think the same people on BOTH sides reposting the same lame arguments for and against 360 get on MY nerves.

You just happen to be the worst offender. Since you fail to make consistently solid arguments against those like Franklen, who are actually trying to approach this from a rational and logical standpoint and make actual attempts at debate, and essentially force all participants into childish, 'I'm right, you're wrong.' spats...

Because they have convinced me, through reasonable arguments counter to your unyielding nonsensical approach, that they are right that it is indeed a 'cop-out', as Arthwys just stated. It does indeed require less skill, overall, than limited torso twisting. On some level it may require more skill in keeping some things in mind, but overall it's simplifying. I will agree that it's not an unbeatable advantage that makes light 'Mechs useless if it was implemented on Assaults, just adjust the approach slightly. It's still unnecessary, and even a number of the supporters say they just flip their 'Mechs as if they hit a twist limit anyway to try and catch a Light 'Mech that's just easily outrunning the twist rate.

"Bounce a graviton particle beam off the main deflector dish
Thats the way we do things, lad, we're making $#!t up as we wish
The Klingons and the Romulans pose no threat to us
'Cause if we find we're in a bind we just make some $#!t up"

Edited by Aleksander Storm, 13 June 2012 - 07:57 AM.

#367 Helmer

• Stone Cold
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationColumbus, Ga

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:36 AM

Closed and locked.

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users