Community Warfare Delayed Until ***2014***?

82 replies to this topic

#81 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

View PostKraven Kor, on 11 July 2013 - 08:05 AM, said:

But WHAT is going to be released / implemented by Launch? What will phase 1 of CW be?

I'm asking for details on what the future of the game is going to be; how is community warfare going to play.

Show me what I am paying into. Show me what the future of the game will be so I can decide if I want to continue paying into it.

I see your point. You don't care as much about when as about what. The problem is that every time the devs of any game communicate what they would like to be able to deliver we hold them to it like its gosphel and if something doesn't materialize or gets delayed then there is hell to pay.

This is why devs don't like to provide too much info and/or set major deadlines. When they do, they lose all flexibility and the fallout is generally 10x worse than if they act vague and don't commit themselves to anything that is not 100% ready to go.

Honestly you can blame the lack of communication just as much on the players as the devs.

#82 Kraven Kor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:18 AM

View PostViktor Drake, on 14 July 2013 - 10:48 AM, said:

I see your point. You don't care as much about when as about what. The problem is that every time the devs of any game communicate what they would like to be able to deliver we hold them to it like its gosphel and if something doesn't materialize or gets delayed then there is hell to pay.

This is why devs don't like to provide too much info and/or set major deadlines. When they do, they lose all flexibility and the fallout is generally 10x worse than if they act vague and don't commit themselves to anything that is not 100% ready to go.

Honestly you can blame the lack of communication just as much on the players as the devs.

I care about "when" but less so than "what."

I want to know what it is I am - once again - "pre-ordering."
I am 120 USD plus some 120 or so more on MC deep so far. They want me to buy the Pheonix deal. I want to buy the pheonix deal.

But I can not, and will not, do so until I see some actual details on what CW is going to be like. What will the CW game mode be? What will loyalty points do?

Again: Something, anything that tells me what it is that I am spending MOAR MONEY on.

#83 irony1999

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 302 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

Launch is looking like its pretty much going to be what we have today, plus:
-12 v12 (assuming the tests go OK)
-1 or 2 more maps
-2 more mechs
-UI 2.0 will come out near launch
-CW Phase 1 (form your own merc corps, join up with Great Houses) will be out just after UI 2.0
---
I don't see CW Phase 2 (fight over stuff, gain faction points, gain faction bonuses) coming out until around Project Phoenix launch, if not later...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users