45 replies to this topic

#41 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:10 PM

by now you think they would have a version of the game that doesn't kick you every time there is a new patch. I am tired of my game crashing :P

#42 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:28 PM

View PostSixth Attempt, on 07 February 2015 - 12:37 PM, said:

This is unplayable. Haven't played in months hoping this problem would get worked on. Started playing again today and can't make it through a single match without the game freezing and having to end task through the task manager. I really enjoy this game but at this point the frustration isn't even worth it, especially knowing how long this has been going on for. FFS fix this already.

How are you troubleshooting this? Is it the game itself or something with the system that is kicking it in the groin area, bringing it to its knees, even temporarily?

Consistently getting freezes with sound still running followed by program crash. No rhyme or reason. Happens at any point in a match and even in mech bay.

Also getting a DXG1_Error_Device_Removed message with each crash.

Did clean driver install as recommended including removing and re-installing hardware to check for bad connections. Frequency of freezes has worsened to where I can sometimes finish a match.

Just google'd that error, a many dealt with Crysis game.

One person fix is not another's.

Others on this board have done the same thing for stability.

I found a way around this problem. I decreased the memory clock and GPU clock to standard settings (others underclocked). I have the Gainward Phantom GTX 680 which is factory overclocked (both memory and gpu). I used Gainward ExperTool 8 and decreased speed to standard nvidia recommended settings.

DXGI_Error_Device_Removed means your graphics card driver is crashing. This mostly happens for overclocked or overheated cards, from the name of your card it seems like they are overclocked by default. You could try lowering the core and memory clock a bit and see if it helps.

Do you play in Full Screen or one of the windowed modes?
Is Windows completely up to date? Asking this since there was like a 40page thread on the MSDN forums about this error last year and how memory was being handled. For MS, their update was released in the Dec 2014 patching.

#43 Random Carnage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 946 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:37 PM

Full screen windowed has stopped allowing alt-tab (again). It worked for a while, now it's broken again.

#44 Dinge

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:03 AM

game also freezes on me. Weird, yesterday i played without any problem, today i haven't been able to even start a game or if it starts it freezes as soon as i get to move. For a moment i move alone while al the rest stands still but then it freezes or crashes with an server connection fail message. Is there a server down?

#45 DrSlamastika

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:38 AM

FIX THIS **** PGI!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users