#9341 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 29 February 2020 - 07:20 PM

View PostJaegerwulf, on 29 February 2020 - 02:51 PM, said:

What did you mean about a strict 'personal code of conduct' for Seraphim?..

Seraphim are a Christian unit. We follow a strict code of conduct that we all agree to before officially joining the unit. No cursing. No trolling. No team killing (even as self defense). Be respectful to others (including their religion). Etc. Not everyone can or is willing to uphold the code of conduct, so the unit is not necessarily for everyone. (As a note: You don't have to be a Christian to join, but if you aren't you at least have to be respectful of the faith.)

DAG and ELWP each are far more relaxed groups from my experience. They don't care how often you play and I don't believe either unit cares what your faction loyalty is. I've contacted people from each of those units so they can get in touch with you and see if it's something you may be interested in. If you aren't interested in their units, they will understand. DAG even has a lot of different people on their Discord who aren't part of their unit, so you probably don't even need to be a member to access their Discord and play with them.

#9342 Jaegerwulf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 February 2020 - 07:46 PM

cool, thanks :)

#9343 BeCause

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 February 2020 - 07:54 PM

I sent you an invite to the DAG server via PM. Talk to Ranger about DAG or Lysander about ELWP.

#9344 Swamp Ass MkII

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 333 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 11:42 AM

I am still confused about Mastering a weight class. Can I use 3 of the same chassis, same varients, for unlocking mastery of the weight class? Or, do I need to use 3 different Chassis's all together ie: Marauder, Mad Cat, and Execusioner? What for of XP do I need to aquire to unlock pilot skills? GXP?

#9345 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 11:51 AM

View PostSwamp *** MkII, on 07 March 2020 - 11:42 AM, said:

I am still confused about Mastering a weight class. Can I use 3 of the same chassis, same varients, for unlocking mastery of the weight class? Or, do I need to use 3 different Chassis's all together ie: Marauder, Mad Cat, and Execusioner? What for of XP do I need to aquire to unlock pilot skills? GXP?

You no longer need 3 variants of a chassis to master anything. It's now all on your specific mech you are using. Just unlock your skill nodes as you see fit, and you can have up to 91 nodes active per mech at any specific time.

You seem to be referring to the really old skill system, which was replaced with the Skill Tree system some time ago.

The new system is explained as well as I can in the video above.

#9346 Swamp Ass MkII

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 333 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 01:16 PM

Cool thank you... Might want to run through, and remove those really old posts then? lol

#9347 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 March 2020 - 02:47 PM

View PostSwamp *** MkII, on 07 March 2020 - 01:16 PM, said:

Cool thank you... Might want to run through, and remove those really old posts then? lol

That would be something for their original authors - or the moderators - to do.
Extremely unlikely to happen.

#9348 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 02:09 PM

View PostBLOODWOLF333, on 12 March 2020 - 12:56 PM, said:

If you have 12 ER Micro Lasers as an example, you get the heat spike warning for 10 or more so, can you cheat that and split the weapons into two groups and fire them one after the other to avoid the spike?

Yes. HOWEVER, you would have to shoot the two weapon groups of less than 10 (in your above example) with more than a 0.5 second gap.

#9349 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 10:19 PM

It's not even "cheatin" but exactly how it's supposed to be done Posted Image

#9350 Melder_

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 06:36 AM

What is the best 3 rac2 mech?

#9351 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 06:40 AM

View PostMeldegaenger, on 19 April 2020 - 06:36 AM, said:

Don't know what the "best" one might exactly be, but I know I've seen a lot of Marauder 3Rs with triple RAC2s...

#9352 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 07:44 AM

View PostMeldegaenger, on 19 April 2020 - 06:36 AM, said:

Probably the BSW-X1. SDH-2H is a viable contender thats more fragile but has better hardpoint geometry and access to JJ. Bushwankers are just so damn hard to kill.

#9353 Davo OHno

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 07:22 PM

Hey recently got into MWO. I actually played briefly some years ago, but didn't keep it up as I got involved in something else.

I've put in some matches more recently, and I'm kinda hooked, but would like to find a unit to run with and learn from.

#9354 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 April 2020 - 11:59 PM

View PostDavo OHno, on 30 April 2020 - 07:22 PM, said:

Hey recently got into MWO. I actually played briefly some years ago, but didn't keep it up as I got involved in something else.

I've put in some matches more recently, and I'm kinda hooked, but would like to find a unit to run with and learn from.

You want to check in the Faction Play forum: https://mwomercs.com...7-faction-play/

Merc units recommended

#9355 Audacious Aubergine

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:43 PM

I have 4 pattern redeems for the mech con 2017 pattern (the stained glass one). I just redeemed one for the Mad Cat MKII, logged out and logged back in but it hasn't shown up. Does it inject on the hour like many other redeems, or do I have to redeem all 4 before it actually registers?

EDIT: ...or did I miss the redemption deadline, since it's been nearly 3 years?

Edited by Audacious Aubergine, 01 May 2020 - 10:13 PM.

#9356 Areso

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 01:05 PM

How could I change my title in the game from Knight Errant to something else I already unlocked via achievements?
Or how could I select a new one from unlocked?

Answer: in main menu [screen], titles/badges button. there it is.

Edited by Areso, 02 May 2020 - 01:30 PM.

#9357 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 May 2020 - 01:11 PM

View PostAudacious Aubergine, on 01 May 2020 - 08:43 PM, said:

I have 4 pattern redeems for the mech con 2017 pattern (the stained glass one). I just redeemed one for the Mad Cat MKII, logged out and logged back in but it hasn't shown up. Does it inject on the hour like many other redeems, or do I have to redeem all 4 before it actually registers?
EDIT: ...or did I miss the redemption deadline, since it's been nearly 3 years?
Check if the pattern appears in your list on that chassis. I seem to remember not seeing the redemption notification for the one I've used back when I did that. You don't have to redeem all four, I only redeemed one and had it.

#9358 Audacious Aubergine

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 05:34 PM

View PostHorseman, on 02 May 2020 - 01:11 PM, said:

Check if the pattern appears in your list on that chassis. I seem to remember not seeing the redemption notification for the one I've used back when I did that. You don't have to redeem all four, I only redeemed one and had it.

Thanks. I'll check again in a sec when I go to log into the game, but I don't think they're redeeming at all. If in real doubt I'll prod support for it, see if anyone's still running that hamster wheel these days

#9359 ArkSpectre

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 04 May 2020 - 01:59 PM

Greetings guys

I'm a new player of MWO
As of right now, I tried to login to the game but it says "Servers are currently undergoing maintenance blah blah.... "
but https://status.mwomercs.com/ shows that everything is online

Is this normal or is there something wrong with my PC? I've tried disabling firewall
Thanks

#9360 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 02:12 PM

View PostArkSpectre, on 04 May 2020 - 01:59 PM, said:

Greetings guys

I'm a new player of MWO
As of right now, I tried to login to the game but it says "Servers are currently undergoing maintenance blah blah.... "
but https://status.mwomercs.com/ shows that everything is online

Is this normal or is there something wrong with my PC? I've tried disabling firewall
Thanks

I don't know your specific reason, but there are many things that can cause that error to show. Of them, the servers could be under maintenance (which I don't believe so at the moment) or your connection to the server could be getting disrupted somehow. There are more things that could be going on, and a lot of them don't involve PGI's end... rather either your computer itself or the miles and miles of internet line between you and them...

Beyond that, I am not knowledgeable to assist farther. Sorry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users