3435 replies to this topic

#3421 Virlutris

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationVery likely goofing off in a match near you.

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:14 AM

Tank once watched a documantary vid about military recruit training, discussing the cultural phenomenon of the "knife hand" which persists now well into the 31st century.

He was so inspired that he had his techs lock lock his mech's right hand actuators iinto that same open-plamed, fingers-together configuration, to evoke power, respect, and (let's be honest here) fear when he gestures while addressing other personnel (allied or otherwise) over his mech's external speakers.

Edited by Virlutris, 07 December 2018 - 10:15 AM.

#3422 Zatharus Mathew deTora

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 03:10 AM

Virlutris will be posthumously found guilty, in the year 3072, of seventeen counts of indecency with a paisley couch, four separate charges of distributing emotionally sensitive documents of the second order, as well as being ordered by the court to pay punitive damages to said emotionally sensitive documents.
His decerebrated body will, however, pardon him of all charges, though the order to pay said damages will stand until the spring of 3098.

#3423 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 09:03 AM

Tank's bagueterie in K-Town used to offer salads made from the word's that came from Zatharus' mouth.

Local police begged him to take them off the menu though. The number of incidents and/or accidents caused by post-word-salad confusion was overloading the courts and emergency services.

Authorites were preparing an emergency injunction before Tank finally relented and stopped offering them. The green (originally purple) marinated chicken followed shortly thereafter.

#3424 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 12:53 PM

virlutris conviced tank to make a new product which is invisible baugette and baugette sanbdwich's (in which case the sandwich toppings are also invisible) however he regretted this as virlutris only buys the day olds which are rock hard to save c bills and when he tried to eat the invisible sandwich he ended up giving himself a concussion when he couldnt see the sandwich and ended up hitting himself in the face with it

#3425 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 26 December 2018 - 01:46 AM

Undeadasharak buys those invisible rock-hard baguettes in bulk as substitute for Lurms - I've received a letter that my food violates Ares Convention, but since it's invisible they yet have to acquire evidence to proceed with charges.

#3426 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 01:18 PM

tank was asked by a kurita merc unit to make mech sized day old bagauettes to replace their katanas on their mechs when he did so they found them to be way more effective and much lighter then the broken swords and since they were invisible the enemy never expected it coming how ever when they reached a certain backwater planet with giant ants the bageuettes were quickly rendered ant food and the merc outfit was defeated when they ran out of bageutte lrms

Edited by undeadasharak, 28 December 2018 - 01:19 PM.

#3427 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:24 PM

Undeadasharak is secretly raising army of undead from these forums - all he lacks is Necronomicon, witch I might or not have and witch I might or not use as my recipe cooking book. I like things spicy... Posted Image

#3428 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:34 PM

tank is getting the necronomomnomicon mixed up with the one that actually raises the dead which i bought for a dollar at a thrift store can you believe what people just donate and they didnt even know what they had tank however for his book payed 1500000000000000 cbills but hes made at least that much back with weaponizing his baugettes

#3429 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:09 PM

I have no concept of money... That's how Undeadshark managed to eat free pies at my place for a month for exchange of a treasure map on planet Kaetetôã. It's probably not real treasure map - but that's never stopped me before.

#3430 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:27 PM

what tank doesnt realize is that that map is a map to marinetechs lair and if he goes and finds him and brings him back hes getting cbills for it im not saying how much but anywhere bettween 1 and 10000000000 cbills the reason i dont go msyelf is lets face it its marinetechs lair who nows what horrors await there

#3431 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:56 AM

Now I'm obliged to go there, we should check on the old friend. Bring him few baguettes and geese - that's what friends do.

But Undeadshark don't know that, he only half-way trough the book "How to interact with Society", you should had seen him attending royal balls, at least his dancing skills are decent.

#3432 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:04 PM

what tank doesnt realize is that once i got to the part of that book that says "greet anyone you meet with a lbx 20 shot to the cockpit to make sure they are friendly" i stopped reading as it seemed like i didnt need the rest of it at that point

#3433 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 01:10 PM

Tanks once drove his car to work at the baguetterie.

Naturally, that was the day the dropships arrived and he wished he'd brought his main ride.

"Fuel economy is for the unprepared," he can be sometimes heard to mutter as he preps sourdough.

#3434 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 03 March 2019 - 01:21 AM

Both of you ordered so munch baguettes and croissants that I had no time for my world domination plans - but I always fulfill my orders!

#3435 Virlutris

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:19 AM

It's your own fault for cutting corners on henchmen/bakers, because you decided you didn't need them.

Typical DIY megalomaniac :D

Can't/won't trust anyone else to do it "right," so he's limited by how much he can do himself.

And thus did his love and commitment to baking prove to limit his more "unseemly" desire to take over the world. Jusy leave it to the lab rats and do what brings you (and my appetite for croissants) the greatest fulfillment ;)

#3436 undeadasharak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 02:27 PM

virlutris can eat a unlimited number of baguettes thanks to the miniture black hole in his stomich contained there in a special electromagnetic force field implanted into him in a horrible expearement commited by me so there for he is always hungry and can not be satisfied he once ate all of tanks bagettes dough and the entire bagueterie tank had a hard time explaining it to the insurance company as to why this has happened for a fifthe time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users