11606 replies to this topic

#4361 3xnihilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:53 PM

For what it is worth, purposefully dropping with Daily Whiners seems to produce better results than randomly bumping into them in match ;)

#4362 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:05 PM

You've definitely not seen me play.

I need a Mech shaming thread.

"I overheated only a few meters shy of cover getting my pilot blown up by LRMs" kinda stuff with pictures of sad mechs.

#4363 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:22 AM

I'm discovering shocking people with my anti-all-things-clan attitude is enjoyable to me. It's partcularly smile inducing to hear people gasp in horror when I state flatly the game would be better off with the total removal of all clan content...

...permanently.

Then again, I add, I've wanted it removed since they were introduced in the 1980's.

Yep. Just can't help smiling saying that.

Edited by Kjudoon, 20 April 2015 - 02:25 AM.

#4364 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:15 AM

Urbanmech is too fast, the servers can't keep up with it. I have been having a great time teleporting all over the map though, it is exciting to see where I will reappear next.

#4365 nehebkau

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:03 AM

Who do I have to 'do' to get more than 10 people in CW?

#4366 Jon Gotham

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:53 AM

View PostKjudoon, on 19 April 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

just try and get a team to jump the gate and go defend/attack the enemy BEFORE they can shoot at the generators. Just try it. See how far you get. Why? Because people don't think that's smart. I can't think of why a team wouldn't spend a wave going out there, meeting the enemy on neutral ground and preserve all the turrets and keep the doors closed as long as possible or deplete the enemy wave so much it takes two waves to just get the doors down.

Hehe me and my cohorts have done that so many times. Just watch the confusion and chaos unfold when twelve lights come screaming over the mountain at you BANZAAAIII!
We might lose twelve lights, but they lose 3-4 assaults.......

#4367 Kjudoon

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:04 AM

View Postnehebkau, on 20 April 2015 - 07:03 AM, said:

Who do I have to 'do' to get more than 10 people in CW?

Make it something other than skirmish/assault booooooorrrrring cheese with maps that actually are bigger to allow for role warfare?

#4368 Catra Lanis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,182 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:11 AM

It looks like my favourite The Yen Lo is banned. A guy complained that I hid the whole game (which I didn't, it's called maximizing position) taking pot shots, WTF did he expect? That I should stand up and snipe with 351 m range?

Edited by Catra Lanis, 20 April 2015 - 11:12 AM.

#4369 Alienized

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:24 AM

View PostCatra Lanis, on 20 April 2015 - 11:11 AM, said:

It looks like my favourite The Yen Lo is banned. A guy complained that I hid the whole game (which I didn't, it's called maximizing position) taking pot shots, WTF did he expect? That I should stand up and snipe with 351 m range?

just scream....

HI! I AM JONNY KNOXVILLE! WELCOME TO JACKASS!

#4370 loopala

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationDa UP of Mich

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:08 PM

View PostCatra Lanis, on 20 April 2015 - 11:11 AM, said:

you do know if you don't play the JA's favorite way you are a noob?

YLW is a great mech if you play it right, which it sound like you do. nothing like poping out and saying Hello with an AC20 to the back

#4371 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:33 AM

Seriously why is this game so unreliable.

I've been getting connection issues of late and now can't play CW at all the game just freeze's up. Pug games are mostly ok but my ping has gone up 143% but with tukayid coming up i'm now useless to my unit and restricted to public queue.

So glad i've long banned myself from giving them any more money.

It may be my PC or ISP though but i've no idea what's actually wrong with it or how to fix it.

#4372 Telmasa

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:20 PM

Faced only 1 team in CW today that wasn't 100% Stalker4N/Thunderbolt5SS/Firestarter-S/Dragon-1N/Grid Iron/etc. that literally just bunched up and zerged around spamming consumables the whole match.

There's gotta be alot coming in the next 4 months before steam launch that I'm not seeing...if you thought CW population died off after the last event, I hate to see what's gonna happen after this one.

#4373 Bilbo

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:09 PM

I'm so jaded that when I asked in chat what the ptt button was and someone answered I didn't even believe them. I'm also too lazy to check the key mapping myself :ph34r:

#4374 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:44 AM

I am so cbill starved that I have started swapping erllas and mpl's around from build to build instead of buying new ones.

Edited by 3xnihilo, 22 April 2015 - 08:47 AM.

#4375 loopala

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationDa UP of Mich

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:21 AM

View Post3xnihilo, on 22 April 2015 - 08:44 AM, said:

I am so cbill starved that I have started swapping erllas and mpl's around from build to build instead of buying new ones.

i had to sell off a good portion of my single heat sinks. IIRC it was around 150 so i am now down to 50 or so....

might be time to pull out the Boars Head and farm some cbill. got my eye on the hill climb mod but need a bunch of cbills

Edited by loopala, 22 April 2015 - 10:22 AM.

#4376 Alienized

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 April 2015 - 10:56 AM

just chill :D

#4377 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:28 AM

View Postloopala, on 22 April 2015 - 10:21 AM, said:

i had to sell off a good portion of my single heat sinks. IIRC it was around 150 so i am now down to 50 or so....

might be time to pull out the Boars Head and farm some cbill. got my eye on the hill climb mod but need a bunch of cbills

I could probably afford to offload some shs and maybe some ml's. I spent all my money kitting one Urbie. I have been having fun with him but he hasn't been the greatest cbill farmer ;)

#4378 Catra Lanis

• Bridesmaid
  • 1,182 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

So, River City Night. I am last man standing at which point I retreat to the base hoping that the turrets will kill at least one of the last three enemies. At this point I am banged up so one more hit and I am done for. One player does not like this and start berating me for not going to my doom and finally he reports my position. They probably know it, at least to some extent but it is still team treason.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Catra Lanis, 22 April 2015 - 02:11 PM.

#4379 FatYak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 585 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:34 PM

After finding out the zeuss is a remarkable mech (bit hit and miss on the version with 3 missile points in the right arm - i had to LRM that thing...i feel dirty for it too) and having a blast in it, i decided to try the ugly as sin grasshopper. All was exceptionally awesome until i got to the champion variant.

My whine, 6 low energy hardpoints on a 70 ton mech is kinda lame, i cannot make this thing work

Edited by Verapamil, 22 April 2015 - 06:34 PM.

#4380 loopala

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationDa UP of Mich

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:42 PM

With the Battle of Tukayyid coming up I find myself paying the techs to paint my mechs ComStar white. Now I find out there is a shortage of titanium white!!! OMG hoarders and profiteers are keeping me from enjoying the Battle of Tukayyid!! I have a few drums of light gray and some dirty white I guess I can do that, if I have to.

96 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 96 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook