BattleMechs

62 replies to this topic

#61 Foxfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

My only real debate right now with the Huginn is 2x MG ammo and 2x SRM ammo vs 1x MG ammo and 3x SRM ammo. I've found myself in situations where both loadout would be great to have.

#62 CuriousCabbitBlue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 228 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:38 AM

eh I use x4 srm an x6 srm missiles + arty upgrade and 4 machineguns xl210 for now and a begal active probes= target info gathering an sensor range

you can see peoples info from so far away, just wait for the weaker ones to leave the front line then go from the side or back to kill an run or since being alone is bad in a slow light its a great fire support mech, but atthe start of a match just mainly scout an shoot whatever the big guys are that is in range, at least till later in the game then you become a hunter killer

Edited by CuriousCabbitBlue, 28 April 2014 - 08:41 AM.

#63 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:55 PM

I've found that this mech really benefits from an XL275, LRM 5 or 10 depending on your bias and then either an SRM6 or SRM4/SSRM2 respectively And then with the four machineguns to complement it and pick off body parts towards the ends of the match.

After all this is a 30% bonus mech so i've had much success in just playing a c-bill farming role, throwing away LRM 5's at as many enemy's as i can target, while the rest of my team keeps them busy. The LRM 5 doesn't necessarily need do do much damage just touch them to get the vital assists. As the match goes on and assuming my team is winning i'll move in with the machineguns and the SRM6 to give some suffering mechs a really hard time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users