Ghost Bear's Caves

195 replies to this topic

#41 Ursus Prime

Rookie

• 3 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

HMM never joined a clan before. But I did read alot and play lots of MW4 'lone. Fv clan is GB do.

#42 PMOH Dread

Rookie

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:45 PM

View PostKingCobra, on 22 November 2011 - 05:06 PM, said:

Thought i would check in i was Kahn GB_KingCobra for SL,MWA,BZ on the zone Kahn before me was GB_IronClaw and before that GB_Griff
some team mates were GB_true,GB_Lone,GB_Messiaha,GB_GhostRider we played GB from MW2-MW4.there was also a german CGB on the zone with a CGB_Ghostryder and many more dont have my old msn gamming friends lists anymore.But Hailz to all.

I remember the German CGB as one of the members pinched my name, I was the original CGB_Dread, formerly of Clan Goliath Scorpion (unitl a major fallout split the clan).

#43 GB VANGUARD

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

Welp, and now you got an old GB Khan reporting in here...

I used to lead Clan Ghost Bear in MechCommander & MechCommander Gold.

We used to play on Star Lance (SL) online ladder, as well as The Cobra League (TCL) ladder.

I also ran clan Ghost Bear in for http://www.mechwars.net/ back in the dear for numerous seasons, though it was a non-Battletech game.

Cheers!

#44 Bloodmalak

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

I am late to the party, quiaff? Also what was this about a bar, give me some Woodford, on the rocks, freebrith.

Either way finally got this setup, and some thinking, looks like I'll mostly be a Ghost Bear on the Clan side of things. Been a long time since I was feeling good about a Mechwarrior release :)
LONG time player since MW2, and everything afterwards and some tabletop.

Now to work on a backstory lol

#45 Ravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 538 posts
  • LocationMN or ID or...Middle East

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

Does CGB have room in your invasion corridor for a Snow Raven? The Unkindness do not show up for another 20 years, and it's boring in the rear with the gear.

#46 Renegade

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationVirginia, US

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:02 AM

View PostRavn, on 20 December 2011 - 10:16 PM, said:

Does CGB have room in your invasion corridor for a Snow Raven? The Unkindness do not show up for another 20 years, and it's boring in the rear with the gear.

I have space among my technicians. :D

#47 Ravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:54 AM

View PostRenegade, on 21 December 2011 - 07:02 AM, said:

I have space among my technicians. :D

Sure! I've watched techs work lots of times. How hard could it be? I will maintain your mech personally. Where do you keep the laser bullets? Heavy mech actuators can be swapped one-for-one with light mech actuators right? We'll find out together!

#48 Type ZERO

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 67 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:28 PM

Rofl

#49 Renegade

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationVirginia, US

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

...stupid frost chickens. :D

#50 Ravn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 538 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:54 PM

I only ask cause our clans are on good terms.

Bearclaw was once the capital of Clan Ghost Bear. When Clan Ghost Bear moved from Clan Space to their Occupation Zone, they left possession of their enclave to Clan Snow Raven for their assistance in moving to the Inner Sphere.

#51 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

*doesnt bid just places 5 gallon bottles of Goldschlager on the bar and giggles into the ******* of the 22 year old Jenny McCarthy Clone* Its good to be a Black Sheep! BTW We had Mongoose and Ghost Bears in our ranks when they were wiped out in MW2's TKZ Planetary League and they had their own Division. And yeah we talk in contractions just to bend the rest of ya's into frothing fits. And Yes Im Freeborn too. Was born back in the 28th Century and Traveled with Alexander and Nicholas during their Exoduses.
Drink Up Drink up!

#52 King Crimson

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:06 AM

I think I'll hang out in the Bear Cave since my clan is so similar and didn't invade the IS. 'sup fellas.

#53 BattleSaint

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:36 AM

Ahh, finally a place for a grizzled old warrior to rest until the time for battle returns.

#54 Presha

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAustin, Tx

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

View Postrafgod, on 01 December 2011 - 04:37 PM, said:

lol

If you aren't part of the Aussie GB group from SL, yer all wankers and frauds. lol

I am actually Part of the MCM Ghost Bears in SL.

#55 Jimskiavic

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationOn the 'Panoho'

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:32 AM

50th Strike Cluster (The Black Bears) all the way.

View Postrafgod, on 01 December 2011 - 04:37 PM, said:

lol

If you aren't part of the Aussie GB group from SL, yer all wankers and frauds. lol

Sup Rafgoat.

#56 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:27 AM

Welcome to all the fellow Bears!

Let us break out the Jager and tell stories of honorable battles and past warriors!

#57 ClaySniper

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • Locationat my computer

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:53 PM

i have played
mw3, mw4-vengance, mw4-merks.
but i really disaponted me was that you could not join clan ghost bear.
it was you always fighting clan jade falcon or wolf.
but hopefully we can join the clans in mechwarrior online
p.s. ghost bear RULZ

#58 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

All my brother Ghostbears its time to unite and practice playing for MW:0 i invite you to join me and CoffinNail on http://www.gameranger.com/
and play some games here is some info for you hope to see you all online soon.

Here is how to get the Mektek version working on gameranger and th Mektek servers

For all you on these forums that still have any of these mech games come online to http://www.gameranger.com and lets play.

StarSeige
Total annihilation
Supreme commander
MechCommander
MechCommander gold
MechCommander 2
Mechwarrior 3
Mechwarrior 3 Pirates Moon
Mechwarrior 4 Vengeance
Mechwarrior 4 BlackKnight
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries retail pr0
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries retail pr1
Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries Mektek free mod version

I dont know if all of the people on this forum know where to play there old Mech type games but here it is
www.gameranger.com it is a simple version of the old MSN gamming zone.You can play MechCommander,MechCommander2,Mechwarrior3,Mechwarrior3 PiratesMoon,Mechwarrior4Vengeance,Mechwarrior4BlackKnight,Mechwarrior4Mercinaries,
Mechwarrior4MercinariesPR1,and the Mechwarrior4Mercenaries Free Mektek version also.

Here are the instructions to get the Mektek Free version to work on GameRanger

First go to gameranger.com download client and make account.The activation email will sometimes come in a junk folder.Activate your account and startup gameranger.
Visit www.mektek.net and download a free copy of Mechwarrior Mercinaries through the MTX or torrunt programs update it to version 3.1/30a-30c
Next go to your hardrive where your free copy of the Mektek mercinaries is installed(C:D:ECT\programfiles\mektek.net folder).
Next rename the folder(mektek.net)folder to (Mektek) delete the (.net).
Next go inside the newly renamed (mektek) folder and find the folder(Mercenaries-Mektek Mekpack)
Next rename the folder (Mercenaries-Mektek Mekpack) to (MercenariesMektek)all one word then go back to GameRanger on the gameranger bronze page go to edit then options find the game Mechwarrior Mercinaries on the games tab highlight it on list then hit the brows tab to open it point your link to your new C:\program files\mektek\MercinariesMektek\MW4mercs.exe
thats it now you can play on gameranger.

I would hope to see more of you on gameranger to let the community know where still here and ready to play MWO when it comes out.So dust off those old CD'S and lets rumble.IF no old cd's go to Mektek and grab the MTX downloader or torrents and install the free mercs version. ;)

P.S after renaming the folders go inside the 2 folders find the MW4mercs.exe make a shortcut to desktop to start it from there and go to multiplayer connect to play on the Mektek servers.Also my brothers NEVER trust a Clan Wolf or Clan Coyote there backstabers and cannot be trusted. :)

Edited by KingCobra, 16 January 2012 - 06:25 PM.

#59 CGB Radar

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:08 AM

Once a Ghost Bear, Always A ghost Bear.

#60 CGB Radar

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 40 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:22 AM

View PostPresha, on 09 January 2012 - 10:50 AM, said:

I am actually Part of the MCM Ghost Bears in SL.

MC's Marauders?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users