Things I'm no longer allowed to do in the DCMS

307 replies to this topic

#201 Capt Edgar Friendly

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationShreveport, LA USA

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:34 AM

I am no longer allowed to go into combat against SLDF Gunslingers, in anything less than an Atlas,
I am no longer allowed to associate with Daniel Allison (SLDF Gunslinger) in any way

#202 Carl Wrede

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 958 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

View PostCharles Martel, on 28 May 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

*Points to his IC persona, Sho-sa Charles Iichijiro Martel*

If it wasn't for the Combine, Rasalhague would have been annexed by the Lyrans and never seen independence. That said.......

I am not allowed to remind FRR personnel that some Rasalhaugians who joined the DCMS take their oaths to the Combine and House Kurita seriously and will not discard them.

It was the Steiners that made the TYR assault regiment for us and the Archon signed the document that clearly states the intent of forming an independent Rasalhague long before the Combine felt pressured into releasing some of the remaining worlds (still not all) to Rasalhague. It was the Duke of Tamar that messed up things.

Regarding Rasalhague people taking an oath to the Combine.. well people say that 5% of any population are insane ;)

#203 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:12 AM

No longer allowed to:

1. Have a to scale formal Kimono sewn for my Mech.
1a. Have Mech wear said mech Kimono when on honor guard.
1b. Complain when said mech Kimono is ruined because I actually have to fight someone on said formal guard duty.

2. Insist that the only way to ensure an Atlas is really 'dead' is to chop off it's head
2a. Use said Atlas head to reenact scenes from Hamlet with my mech.

3. Domo arigato mr roboto is not the theme song of the Combine.
4. The name of the mechanic that fixes my mech feet is not 'Ti Mi Shu'

5. If the sword is large enough that it requires a mech to lift, I am not allowed to have it
5a. Unless the sword is FOR said mech, then by all means swing away.
5b. Watch where your swinging that thing!

6. Do anything I saw done in an Mecha Anime some time
6a. especially if it involves combining mechs
6b. especially if said mechs were not designed to be combined but they do it anyway.
6c. extra, extra especially if it's preceded by an impassioned yet ultimately incoherent self motivational speech
6d. even more so if said speech also rambles without apparent thought to sticking to a single topic, and/or is hypocritical in nature.

7. On that note I'm not allowed to give long winded speeches about freedom, love, strength of the human spirit, survival instinct, being underestimated, my own ego, good looks, the tragic loss a pet years and years ago, a favorite food, the merits of some inane little thing over which I am obsessive compulsive and my foe has insulted me by overlooking and/or anything that includes the phrase 'do you know who I am' before dispatching a foe.
7a. even if I'm coming from behind to destroy them with massive overkill purely by the power of my conviction in whatever it is I'm talking about.
7b. really, if that what it takes to win, my standing orders are to commit Seppuku on the spot.
7c. No, I don't get a drawn out dramatic death speech either.

Edited by Kreisel, 02 June 2012 - 08:13 AM.

#204 Captain Fabulous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 685 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

I am no longer allowed to blare the Katamari Damacy music while charging.

#205 Rebmac

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

I am not allowed to run my jenner at faster than 50kph, since i took an Arrow IV Artillery missle to the knee joint.

#206 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

I am not allowed to sell copies of pics and videos from Victor and Omi's wild session in the sauna on tharkad or in the garden on outreach in either the Draconis Combine or the Federated Suns. Especially not to the Draconis March.

now excuse me while i go hide from ISF, DEST, and the Rabid Foxes

#207 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

I am not allowed to sell my atlas for the secret recipe to the FRR's mead and swedish meatballs

#208 Captain Fabulous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 685 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

View Postrilianv, on 08 June 2012 - 09:42 PM, said:

I am not allowed to sell my atlas for the secret recipe to the FRR's mead and swedish meatballs

I'm pretty sure that's still allowed. Get a Dragon.

#209 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

under no circumstance, even if takashi kurita finds it hilarious, am i allowed to teabag any clan or federated suns mech that i killed with my atlas

Not allowed to have the mexican hat dance playing over the loudspeakers while i pilot my jenner in circles around an atlas

Edited by rilianv, 09 June 2012 - 05:45 PM.

#210 Ninja Chef

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNowhere and Everywhere

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

I am no longer allowed to strap a tail onto my dragon and fix a flamer on the front center torso. Then fight someone in a chrome dragon with a tail all the while forcing armed infantry to run around on the ground shouting "AHHHHH GODZILLA" in a manner which their mouth movements do not fit their vocal sounds. And especially not while i am rampaging around a city. ;)

Also not allowed to spill my ramen on the control panel of my mech.

But i am allowed to sneak into my enemy's mech and spill on their control panel ;)

#211 vampire seraphin

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNowhere, the middle.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

play bagpipe music on the comm line for any reason.

#212 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:31 PM

View Postvampire seraphin, on 09 June 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

play bagpipe music on the comm line for any reason.

Last i checked, only the Northwind Highlanders were allowed to do that.

i wont attach 3 dragon heads and a set of wings to my jenner and then fight another mech that looks like godzilla or mothra

#213 Captain Fabulous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 685 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:21 AM

I'm no longer allowed spend an entire scouting mission on Bethel with my Jenner's head smashed against the ground pretending to be an ostrich.

#214 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

im no longer allowed to shoot my ppc into the air claiming im trying to drag the enemy out of hiding during a scouting mission

#215 Ricama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:59 PM

I am not allowed to use focused emp, or any other weapon against the karaoke machine.
I am not allowed to mention my dislike of karaoke around anyone with the last name Kurita.
I am not allowed to eviscerate an anoying local at the bar even after giving them fair warning.
I am also not allowed to yell 'Akira!' through the loud speakers when engaging a Rothgar or any other spherical dropship; or use any other anime quote in combat, or before combat, or after combat.

#216 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

I am no longer allowed to mention how Minobu Tetsuhara let Jaime Wolf walk off the field of battle in an example of how and honorable warrior should treat their badly damaged enemy who is by himself and significantly outnumbered. or how that jaime wolf later became the dragons worst enemy and wiped out of our own units
a. especially dont mention it around Takashi Kurita

#217 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

View Postrilianv, on 08 June 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

I am not allowed to sell copies of pics and videos from Victor and Omi's wild session in the sauna on tharkad or in the garden on outreach in either the Draconis Combine or the Federated Suns. Especially not to the Draconis March.

now excuse me while i go hide from ISF, DEST, and the Rabid Foxes

Join the Dragoons, you can join *REDACTED*, which is better then all of them.
Blasted security censor.

View Postrilianv, on 15 June 2012 - 02:40 PM, said:

I am no longer allowed to mention how Minobu Tetsuhara let Jaime Wolf walk off the field of battle in an example of how and honorable warrior should treat their badly damaged enemy who is by himself and significantly outnumbered. or how that jaime wolf later became the dragons worst enemy and wiped out of our own units
a. especially dont mention it around Takashi Kurita

I will give 6,000 cbills and a place to hide if you break both of those rules.

#218 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

View Postguardian wolf, on 15 June 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

I will give 6,000 cbills and a place to hide if you break both of those rules.

No one can hide from DEST, ISF, Nekekami, Rabid Foxes, and MIIO when they combine their efforts.

#219 Charles Martel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationQuentin. Wish you were here Hanse?

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

Even the Dragoons couldn't stop DEST.

And rilianv, you forgot the O5P.

Edited by Charles Martel, 15 June 2012 - 03:39 PM.

#220 rilianv

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

They could stop DEST. Its the Nekekami that cant be stopped
DEST and ISF are part of O5P

Edited by rilianv, 15 June 2012 - 03:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users