86 replies to this topic

#81 Xenon Codex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 575 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Over the Rainbow

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:17 PM

I abstained from voting because I only play solo (i.e. no change in ELO matching either way) and I always choose all modes to play. So I don't feel my opinion should influence the vote. Just an FYI in case you're looking at total votes and wonder why it might seem a bit low.

#82 FinnMcKool

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,600 posts
  • Locationunknown

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:18 PM

cant vote No , I guess everyone wants to vote no mmm?

and the link dont work either

Edited by FinnMcKool, 07 October 2014 - 08:20 PM.

#83 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:18 PM

View PostValore, on 07 October 2014 - 08:16 PM, said:

I think the biggest problem this poll faces, is that being forced to play a game mode you don't want is very obvious an annoying, while it is hard to see the benefits being reaped from closer ELO.

If total team ELO was displayed to see how much this measure was helping, I think people would be more willing to accept it.

No, I will take longer waits and curb stomps over caps.

View PostFinnMcKool, on 07 October 2014 - 08:18 PM, said:

cant vote No , I guess everyone wants to vote no mmm?

keep trying...took me like 4-5 times to get it to take my vote for No.

#84 WM Wraith

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 171 posts
  • LocationQuit breaking the game, or changing irrelevant stuff and fix the bugs from closed beta.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:19 PM

I sense a conspiracy to disenfranchise my vote that was placed.

Seriously PGI, does the 31st century have a "Jesse Jackson" <cringe> of its time to come to my aide? B)

#85 WarHippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:19 PM

View PostKilo 40, on 07 October 2014 - 08:17 PM, said:

so in other words, you still want to be able to complain even if this poll goes against what you want.

Yes, because this was implemented in what comes across as a dishonest fashion, This is something that should have been open for discussion and vote for weeks not days so everyone had a chance to be heard.

#86 Random Wanderer

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

PLEASE post a link to this poll on the front page of the website. Post a link to this poll on the launcher (you have links to webpages on the launcher all the time, so it must be possible). The point is that people need to know this is going on! Many many players missed the first poll because it was buried deep in the forums, in places where they don't look, because they expect important information to be posted on the launcher, or on the front page of the website. Right now, the way this poll is set up, the exact same thing is going to happen, unless you get notices out there to let people know it's happening.

#87 Rebas Kradd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 07 October 2014 - 06:57 PM, said:

Edit: Just got off the phone with Russ and we felt it's a good time for us to apply the KISS principle to ourselves and nuke Question 2 for simplicity's sake.

Question 2 wasn't complicated at all, it was the very heart of the matter. This change was targeting group queues anyway, that's where it's having its effect, and I never did understand why it was applied to solo queues in the first place.

Please restore Question 2.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users