2 Stockings,
2 Coolant,
3 UAV
1 Arty
1 Air strike
2 Flamers
3 Medium Laser
2 Single Heat sink

Not bad all told but I would have liked a mech bay or two ;)

Edited by TheRedZealot, 29 December 2014 - 04:21 AM.

#242 Void2258

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 500 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:27 AM

View PostI_AM_ZUUL, on 29 December 2014 - 01:02 AM, said:

Go get on the Drakes TeamSpeak hub... they should have one. I hang out on the Steiner hub and just coordinate what planets we are dropping on to get a close proximity to being in a unit. When we can group up by Faction instead of just Unit in the next few months, it will really change the face of CW.

Nathan

And here is the problem. "Go to Drakes Teamspeak Hub" as if this is the most obvious thing in the in the world. No address, no password, just stating things as if everyone must automatically know what it is. And thus it is in every thread about teams. And thus it is that no one who doesn't already know what they are looking for can find anything. Every thread about teams acts as if it is the most obvious thing in the world and gives no information, then makes the people who don't 'just know' what is being talked about feel like idiots, so they don't actually ask because they don't want to be seen to be idiots, and thus they find nothing.

Edited by Void2258, 29 December 2014 - 04:29 AM.

#243 Kuritaclan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,838 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:41 AM

Great event. Liked it. Time to do stuff is great (those weekend only events were hard to farm out). Nice rewards.

Thanks PGI.

#244 Papapeshu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 183 posts
  • LocationGosport, Hampshire. UK

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:44 AM

Just claimed all my booty...

Cbills: 2,575,000
GXP: 5000
MC: 600
PT: 3days

Deco:
Stocking
Tree
2x Coal
Equip:
4x S-H/S
4x Imp Coolant
4x M Las
2x Imp UAV
4x Pr Arty
4x Pr Air
1x Mechbay

It's been a chore trying to get matches in CW, but a few late nights, (early mornings), with a few bottles of christmas cheer got me the 25 qualifiers eventually.
Great little bunch of bonuses on top of the 7 days premium time gift.

Thanks PGI, bestest wishes for the new year :D

#245 The Red Priest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 137 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

View PostVoid2258, on 29 December 2014 - 04:27 AM, said:

And here is the problem. "Go to Drakes Teamspeak Hub" as if this is the most obvious thing in the in the world. No address, no password, just stating things as if everyone must automatically know what it is. And thus it is in every thread about teams. And thus it is that no one who doesn't already know what they are looking for can find anything. Every thread about teams acts as if it is the most obvious thing in the world and gives no information, then makes the people who don't 'just know' what is being talked about feel like idiots, so they don't actually ask because they don't want to be seen to be idiots, and thus they find nothing.

It is not that hard to find a clan. At all. All you have to literally do is search through the forums, there's actually a clan/unit recruitment thread there. :D Also, search through this: http://www.enjin.com...online-PC-72746

If you don't want to because you have to put SOME effort into it, then don't blame pgi or other players because of you being lazy. They are not going to hand you everything. That's not how life works.

Also, a majority of units don't actually require you to be there all the time. HHoD doesn't. WFC doesn't. C4 doesn't. You don't have to be competitive to join a unit. All you have to do is say, "Hi, I would like to join." They may ask you to play with them for a little while to give you a taste of who they are and how they act before you are actually allowed to join. You don't have to be on every day. I left MWO for a few months because of school, and then I came back. Nothing changed with them. You're presupposing things that aren't true.

Edited by mrripley9, 29 December 2014 - 03:39 PM.

#246 vandalhooch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 891 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:45 PM

It's the first pinned thread under House Kurita forum.

#247 IsaAurinkoinen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 109 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

100/100

Cbills 3425000
GXP 4200
MC 480
Mechbays 1
Naughties 3
Cockpit items 6
Premiums 1
Consumables 16

Not the best rewards, but could have gone worse.

Edited by IsaAurinkoinen, 29 December 2014 - 05:12 PM.

#248 The Boneshaman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:13 PM

Is the event over? I thought it was running till Jan. 02, 2015
wish I got a mech bay :unsure: but ahh well. I need at least 200 free bays :P

Edited by The Boneshaman, 29 December 2014 - 06:28 PM.

#249 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:37 PM

Funny, Global Prizes says NONE for everything but I keep getting stuff.
16 more CW to go.

#250 IronRaginCajun

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:26 PM

I've been playing for the last 2 hours only 1 out of 6 qualifying matches has shown up as reward.. What gives???

#251 ColonelProctor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 243 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHorn Lake, Mississippi

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:42 PM

View PostIronRaginCajun, on 30 December 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

I've been playing for the last 2 hours only 1 out of 6 qualifying matches has shown up as reward.. What gives???

You must not of done a match score of thirty in the other 5 games. Frustrating I know. I had a match score of 29 in at least two games the last few days. Last night my teams kept getting walked over so I said to heck with it got off and read a book. Gonna try more later.

#252 Papapeshu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 183 posts
  • LocationGosport, Hampshire. UK

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:15 PM

Qualifying scores are 80pts in CW (Invasion) modes and 30pts in Assault/Conquest/Skirmish

#253 I_AM_ZUUL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,017 posts
  • LocationIsle of Skye (Freeing Skye from the Steiner usurpers)

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:17 PM

It seems obvious to anyone who knows.... and the only way to relieve a persons ignorance is to reveal it. Ignorance is merely Lack of Knowledge, and anyone whose self identity is based off the fact they KNOW EVERYTHING is delusional. I didn't provide any information cause I don't have it. I am not a Drake... I have Comstar, Steiner, Davion, though. Here is Comstars if you are to lazy to go check the forum that is dedicated to just this subject!!!!!

Comstar
Address na1.mech-connect.net
Password wordofblake

#254 IronRaginCajun

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:40 PM

I had scores above 40 in all other 5 skirmish/assault matches, hence why I said "qualifying matches" earlier. Got the rewards 2 hours later. Something was lagging the rewards system this morning.

View PostColonelProctor, on 30 December 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

You must not of done a match score of thirty in the other 5 games. Frustrating I know. I had a match score of 29 in at least two games the last few days. Last night my teams kept getting walked over so I said to heck with it got off and read a book. Gonna try more later.

View PostC J Sparrow, on 30 December 2014 - 01:15 PM, said:

Qualifying scores are 80pts in CW (Invasion) modes and 30pts in Assault/Conquest/Skirmish

Edited by IronRaginCajun, 30 December 2014 - 08:41 PM.

#255 Domenoth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 461 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:06 PM

View PostJeon Ji Yoon, on 28 December 2014 - 09:06 PM, said:

Hey what is the camo on the Stormcrow on the pic for the Stocking Stuffer event?

Dazzle probably with Crimson or Cadmium and Titanium White.

Edited by Domenoth, 30 December 2014 - 09:07 PM.

#256 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:01 AM

I've done all 100 drops, 25/25/25/25.

I only got mechbay once however I got enough MC to buy 7 Mechbays. I kinda like that actually. As MC can be used for more things and if you do not need mechbays (ie your one of those people who have every mech in game thus far and 100+ mechbays spare) you could use the MC on other stuff.

#257 Mike McSullivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 556 posts
  • LocationHannover, Germany

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:27 AM

View PostNightshade24, on 31 December 2014 - 08:01 AM, said:

I've done all 100 drops, 25/25/25/25.

I only got mechbay once however I got enough MC to buy 7 Mechbays. I kinda like that actually. As MC can be used for more things and if you do not need mechbays (ie your one of those people who have every mech in game thus far and 100+ mechbays spare) you could use the MC on other stuff.

Wow, you must have been very lucky. i´m missing one invasionsock^^ but have not gotten any mechbays. my MC value so far is ~550. but im very happy with the things i got :) Camos for free...nice

Happy new Year!!!!

#258 cDnStealth

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

This is probably the best event PGI has put on. Most of the time I find the challenges more frustrating than fun and they just make me want to go play another game. But this event has had me playing way more than I have recently. I wasn't even intending to play enough to get anywhere near 100 rewards and here I am just 13 games away. I've actually been having fun in CW even though we tend to lose while counter-attacking.

#259 The Mourning Star

• Pip
  • Chu-sa
  • 13 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationColorado

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:24 PM

Premium Time:2days
Mechbay:0
MC:575
C-billz:3,687,500
GXP:5200