Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:11 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...99-mwo-tro-pdf/

Any takers?

#13902 SlightlyMobileTurret

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Lance Corporal
  • 718 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:21 PM

Linebacker has only one more ton podspace than the adder.

To be fair though, the Adder also craps over STD250 and above IS 50 tonners, all clan lights and IFR/SHC (NVA when you do not count the NVA's locked in 4 DHS)

#13903 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:07 PM

View PostGarfuncle, on 07 July 2016 - 12:13 PM, said:

Posted Image Scorpion, baby.

View PostMetus regem, on 07 July 2016 - 12:16 PM, said:

pffft Phoenix Hawk LAM all the way Posted Image

Scorpion and LAM? Why not both? :P
Posted Image

#13904 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:32 PM

View PostOdanan, on 07 July 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

Scorpion and LAM? Why not both? :P
Posted Image

If you are going to Boondoggle LAM's at least go whole hog and go Champion LAM....

#13905 Strum Wealh

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:29 PM

View PostOdanan, on 07 July 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

Scorpion and LAM? Why not both? Posted Image
Posted Image

So, does the Scorpion LAM remind anyone else of the old-school Cylon Raiders? Posted Image

Posted Image

#13906 Strum Wealh

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:35 PM

View PostOdanan, on 07 July 2016 - 10:37 AM, said:

Now the last predictable mech was announced, we can get back to topic; meaning: "What do you want to do today?" - same thing we do every day: try to guess the next mech!

Wasp?!

So, do we have reason to believe that the run of Clan 'Mechs will continue, or do we have reason to believe that PGI might switch back to IS 'Mechs for the next 'Mech? Posted Image

#13907 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:44 PM

View PostStrum Wealh, on 07 July 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

So, do we have reason to believe that the run of Clan 'Mechs will continue, or do we have reason to believe that PGI might switch back to IS 'Mechs for the next 'Mech? Posted Image

They will go IS because it's the opposite of what I want them to do.

#13908 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:46 PM

View PostStrum Wealh, on 07 July 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

Probably back to IS. Keep in mind they did a pretty substantial IS run what with all the reseens, so it is all fair play. I'd like to see some IS light and mediums, next, as well as a Clan light and medium intermixed with the IS set. So one IS, one Clan, one IS, one Clan, etc.

#13909 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:08 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 07 July 2016 - 07:46 PM, said:

Probably back to IS. Keep in mind they did a pretty substantial IS run what with all the reseens, so it is all fair play. I'd like to see some IS light and mediums, next, as well as a Clan light and medium intermixed with the IS set. So one IS, one Clan, one IS, one Clan, etc.

Yet since is had a year of mechs before clans I think they still outnumber clan options by a lot still but that's none of my business in these rose colored forums.

#13910 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:16 PM

View PostImperius, on 07 July 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

Yet since is had a year of mechs before clans I think they still outnumber clan options by a lot still but that's none of my business in these rose colored forums.

Meh. The IS always maintains a significant variety advantage. However, 50 shades of white is still white. IS has a lot more redundancy going around in their mech selection options as vs the Clans. At least most of the recent Clan additions have been mechs of good quality, which drives up the percentage of good robots vs the bad ones.

#13911 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:23 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 07 July 2016 - 08:16 PM, said:

Meh. The IS always maintains a significant variety advantage. However, 50 shades of white is still white. IS has a lot more redundancy going around in their mech selection options as vs the Clans. At least most of the recent Clan additions have been mechs of good quality, which drives up the percentage of good robots vs the bad ones.

Pretty much. The IS has far more types of mechs then the clans but the clans have better options. for every new IS mech it somehow obsoletes another.

View PostImperius, on 07 July 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

If its truly "none of your business" then can you please keep it that way.

#13912 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:32 PM

View PostLastKhan, on 07 July 2016 - 08:23 PM, said:

Pretty much. The IS has far more types of mechs then the clans but the clans have better options. for every new IS mech it somehow obsoletes another.

If its truly "none of your business" then can you please keep it that way.

Next time I'll post the meme for you so it doesn't go over your head. I forgot some users have trouble coloring in the lines.

#13913 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:37 PM

View PostImperius, on 07 July 2016 - 08:32 PM, said:

Next time I'll post the meme for you so it doesn't go over your head. I forgot some users have trouble coloring in the lines.

I understand the meme but you say it so much it just makes you look like a pre teen edgelord honestly. Great job jimmy you know memes heres a gold star.. people wanna talk about mechs but here you are all doom and gloom. I just think this game needs more quad mechs.

Edited by LastKhan, 07 July 2016 - 08:37 PM.

#13914 Juodas Varnas

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:39 PM

View PostImperius, on 07 July 2016 - 08:32 PM, said:

Posted Image

#13915 CK16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:41 PM

Imperius I do not understand your salt here...Russ before last town hall never gave us any real answers besides a little soon^TM, yea I admit maybe from his call out to you I had my hopes up as well for awhile on it, but after listening to what the man had to say and understanding what had to be done now....we just got 4 realitivly decent and unique mechs for Clans. All have a place imo and happy to see them in. Now go back to the last town hall....

Russ finally gave you the most complete answer to date on tte Mk II and when to expect it. He said a few months, not years months! That should have you jumping for joy honestly, they have thier agenda planned out almost 5 mechs or so (so 5 months? ) ahead of current drops so EVEN if Russ was thinking about it back then we would have it what next month? But considering we just got a bunch of Clan mechs probably not , assume we habe a few IS mechs next, cause it is thier turn now we could expect it maybe to minimum of 2 to 4 months. Imo better space 6 to 8 out. So before you get salty with us try going with the flow here, the water is nice and calm, things are going rather smoothly (beside the minimap hickup), it's a great time to grab a cold one and not stress so much over this stuff man. MK II is coming sooner then later, but if you continue to be salty and tie your self to it....could worsen the situation for the mech and ppl supporting it. LooK at Bishops thread it's in the lead tied with the Nova Cat, with out you needing to rant about the mech, ppl want it! It's coming...

Please man relax and go with the flow, it's far less stressful come mech release times :D

Edited by CK16, 07 July 2016 - 08:45 PM.

#13916 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:48 PM

View PostJuodas Varnas, on 07 July 2016 - 08:39 PM, said:

Posted Image

You only liked LastKhan's post because he threatened adding Quad mechs, huh? C'moooon. Come clean, ya scamp! Posted Image

Posted Image

(Quads 2017!)

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 07 July 2016 - 08:49 PM.

#13917 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:54 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 07 July 2016 - 08:48 PM, said:

You only liked LastKhan's post because he threatened adding Quad mechs, huh? C'moooon. Come clean, ya scamp! Posted Image

Posted Image

(Quads 2017!)

Give me all your likes! i demand them! I think i did a decent job on my scorpion remake. Its like juodas has givin us the quad fever and the only cure is Quads2016!

Posted Image

Edited by LastKhan, 07 July 2016 - 08:56 PM.

#13918 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:55 PM

View PostLastKhan, on 07 July 2016 - 08:54 PM, said:

Give me all your likes! i demand them! I think i do a decent job on my scorpion remake. Its like juodas has givin us the quad fever and the only cure is Quads2016!

Posted Image

You get likes when I get a Huntsman repaint, slave! (And another like if you draw up a Stalking Spider. >_> )

#13919 Juodas Varnas

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:52 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 07 July 2016 - 08:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

(Quads 2017!)

Posted Image

#13920 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:26 AM

View PostCK16, on 07 July 2016 - 08:41 PM, said:

Imperius I do not understand your salt here...Russ before last town hall never gave us any real answers besides a little soon^TM, yea I admit maybe from his call out to you I had my hopes up as well for awhile on it, but after listening to what the man had to say and understanding what had to be done now....we just got 4 realitivly decent and unique mechs for Clans. All have a place imo and happy to see them in. Now go back to the last town hall....

Russ finally gave you the most complete answer to date on tte Mk II and when to expect it. He said a few months, not years months! That should have you jumping for joy honestly, they have thier agenda planned out almost 5 mechs or so (so 5 months? ) ahead of current drops so EVEN if Russ was thinking about it back then we would have it what next month? But considering we just got a bunch of Clan mechs probably not , assume we habe a few IS mechs next, cause it is thier turn now we could expect it maybe to minimum of 2 to 4 months. Imo better space 6 to 8 out. So before you get salty with us try going with the flow here, the water is nice and calm, things are going rather smoothly (beside the minimap hickup), it's a great time to grab a cold one and not stress so much over this stuff man. MK II is coming sooner then later, but if you continue to be salty and tie your self to it....could worsen the situation for the mech and ppl supporting it. LooK at Bishops thread it's in the lead tied with the Nova Cat, with out you needing to rant about the mech, ppl want it! It's coming...

Please man relax and go with the flow, it's far less stressful come mech release times :D

Back in February I was told a few months... I just leave it at that. I already said I won't believe a word out of that mans mouth until it's got concept art and a working buy page on the mwomercs site.

I'm not ranting about the mech either. First people still can't get my name out of their mouth even mods. Every time a carrot about the MK II is dropped out of Russ' mouth someone has to go where is Imperius. I just stated the obvious that we will go back to selling is mechs even though they still have more is mechs than clan so that justification that it's their turn still makes no sense.

As for me so called delaying the MK II I don't care either the longer they wait the less money they get from me. It's quite simple. It's of no consequence to me I have games to play.

Edited by Imperius, 08 July 2016 - 02:34 AM.

50 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 50 guests, 0 anonymous users