20517 replies to this topic

#13921 CK16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:24 AM

1. Russ never said a few months back in Feb, it was more along the lines of soon. He has not till this b point gave any indication of a time frame. In fact before last month, he said he had no idea and could not give an answer to if sooner or later

2. It does make sense to have IS mehs, cause there are players who only play and buy IS mechs, just as there are Clan players who do not care to buy IS chassis. They have to give both players new shiny mechs it is only far to both players. Also till lately, talking about the Mk II was pleasant but usually as soon as people bring you up with it or you show up and start getting satly, thus putting a bad taste in people's mouth...people stop talking and do not want to talk with the Mk II, and that's not on the mech, it is on how you treat people man, sorry to say it bluntly but you do have a way of pissing people off and any good will that I or others have tried to get going for the mech is reversed...We were able to discuss about the mech pretty comfortably in your absence, soon as you show up though...see a link?

3. Can you be more selfish? The Mk II is wante by many ( its 2ND most said "worthy buy mech" in Bishops thread, only to the Bushwacker. You saying if the mech gets delayed because of your actions as something you do not care about! WTF honestly! Your entitlement like this and lack of responsibility for your own words and actions, seriously man.....immature and selfish much? As stated I have been trying a campaign of goodwill and having patients with the community over this mech. With you in self isolation for the past month or so, things for the mech in the public eye finally started to go back up and the mech ws not nearly as much a running joke. Once again it was because of how you treated people when discussing the mech....and You saying you do not care if you acting like an a$$ affects it or not....is out right selfish, let me tell you....you were not and are not the first vocal person who likes the mech as thier favorite mech....it is not "your" mech......your tie with the mech does affect it's image thigh sadly cause you were so vocal and abrasive you tarnished it's image yes you! Some People have a personal issue with the mech because of you....you need to reflect on that...yes you have been quite lately for the most part, but you really do need to reflect on how your actions and how you present yourself does affect the public image of the mech. It is frustrating that even after all the dust settles it is frustrating that discussion on the MK II is still a tricky subject because of you, not because of how controversial the mech is, because of your blatant abrassive past with the mech that many do not utter it's name in fear of invoking you and ruining a pleasant debate and discussion.

If you must talk about it, I implore you to be very careful on how you hold your self in the conversation and leave the satly, bitter, angry person at the door and act like a God damn human being who has no more voice in the matter then the next guy. There is a reason the ones you considered enemies alot I consider friends, it's about how you treat people, and you could learn a thing or two about being more diplomatic in your approach.

Edited by CK16, 08 July 2016 - 04:34 AM.

#13922 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:13 AM

Did Russ promised the Raptor (25 tons IS omnimech) for soon? I didn't catch that on the last townhalls.

#13923 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:29 AM

BTW, if the timejump don't come in the beginning of next year, I will start to consider the Lupus one of the possible candidates for next Clan heavy mech... (despite the std. engine, if has ECM and a very unique look)

So, next Clan candidates:

Light:
- Fire Moth (if the speed problem is fixed)
- Fire Falcon

Medium:
- Pouncer
- Coyotl (extinct?)
- Mongrel
- Black Lanner

Heavy:
- Lupus
- Black Python

Assault:
- Kingfisher
- Turkina

Piranha (light), Hellhound/Conjurer (medium), Grizzly (heavy), Bane (assault), most remaining IIC mechs and some other favorites will probably show up only after the timejump, because their variants use futuretech weapons/equipment.

Not many alternatives left. But I hope they will include a Clan light mech next. (and I really hope it is the Fire Moth!)

Did I forget some mech? (OK, I deliberately left out the Battle Cobra, the Crossbow and the Woodsman)

#13924 SlightlyMobileTurret

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Lance Corporal
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:42 AM

Can someone tell me how the Linebacker Hero's pods are going to work?

Only one set of pods, or can one buy as many as they want if they have the hero?

#13925 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:07 AM

View PostKeshav Murali, on 08 July 2016 - 05:42 AM, said:

Only one set of pods, or can one buy as many as they want if they have the hero?

No one knows. We will find out this day 19, with the release of the Viper.

#13926 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:15 AM

View PostOdanan, on 08 July 2016 - 06:07 AM, said:

No one knows. We will find out this day 19, with the release of the Viper.

Hm afaik not even then but first when the Viper is available for C-Bills maybe MC (example when the Warhawk C DireWolf W.... were available for MC you was not able to swap those pods

#13927 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:41 AM

View PostCK16, on 08 July 2016 - 03:24 AM, said:

1. Russ never said a few months back in Feb, it was more along the lines of soon. He has not till this b point gave any indication of a time frame. In fact before last month, he said he had no idea and could not give an answer to if sooner or later

2. It does make sense to have IS mehs, cause there are players who only play and buy IS mechs, just as there are Clan players who do not care to buy IS chassis. They have to give both players new shiny mechs it is only far to both players. Also till lately, talking about the Mk II was pleasant but usually as soon as people bring you up with it or you show up and start getting satly, thus putting a bad taste in people's mouth...people stop talking and do not want to talk with the Mk II, and that's not on the mech, it is on how you treat people man, sorry to say it bluntly but you do have a way of pissing people off and any good will that I or others have tried to get going for the mech is reversed...We were able to discuss about the mech pretty comfortably in your absence, soon as you show up though...see a link?

3. Can you be more selfish? The Mk II is wante by many ( its 2ND most said "worthy buy mech" in Bishops thread, only to the Bushwacker. You saying if the mech gets delayed because of your actions as something you do not care about! WTF honestly! Your entitlement like this and lack of responsibility for your own words and actions, seriously man.....immature and selfish much? As stated I have been trying a campaign of goodwill and having patients with the community over this mech. With you in self isolation for the past month or so, things for the mech in the public eye finally started to go back up and the mech ws not nearly as much a running joke. Once again it was because of how you treated people when discussing the mech....and You saying you do not care if you acting like an a$$ affects it or not....is out right selfish, let me tell you....you were not and are not the first vocal person who likes the mech as thier favorite mech....it is not "your" mech......your tie with the mech does affect it's image thigh sadly cause you were so vocal and abrasive you tarnished it's image yes you! Some People have a personal issue with the mech because of you....you need to reflect on that...yes you have been quite lately for the most part, but you really do need to reflect on how your actions and how you present yourself does affect the public image of the mech. It is frustrating that even after all the dust settles it is frustrating that discussion on the MK II is still a tricky subject because of you, not because of how controversial the mech is, because of your blatant abrassive past with the mech that many do not utter it's name in fear of invoking you and ruining a pleasant debate and discussion.

If you must talk about it, I implore you to be very careful on how you hold your self in the conversation and leave the satly, bitter, angry person at the door and act like a God damn human being who has no more voice in the matter then the next guy. There is a reason the ones you considered enemies alot I consider friends, it's about how you treat people, and you could learn a thing or two about being more diplomatic in your approach.

Here we go...

You say there is IS people and clan people doesn't change the truth there is still more IS mechs so it's fair for clans to catch up. Again I already stated it would most likely go against what I personally want it switch back to IS and saying that isn't quite fair is still a true statement.

Second if you're going to keep saying I have no effect on if it comes or not then why does my attitude towards the subject matter? I have no effect right?

Third look who keeps provoking me and calling saying where is Imperius? I washed my hands of this **** and yet people keep running their damn mouth. Your so called "friends" are the biggest set of trolls that are allowed to roam free on these forums. The only think I have said about the MK II is PGI will not be getting any support from me until it's in the store. Call it salt or whatever you want it's no different than 80% of these forums saying if they don't get X then PGI doesn't get y. It's worked out for them so I'm following suit.

Sorry I will not bow down to anyone on the Internet you know no matter what people say it won't change my thoughts on the matter yet people keep trying to tell me what to do. How about you just ignore me?

Edited by Imperius, 08 July 2016 - 07:25 AM.

#13928 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:54 AM

View PostImperius, on 08 July 2016 - 06:41 AM, said:

Here we go...

Yes. Let's go.

You say there is IS people and clan people doesn't change the truth there is still more IS mechs so it's fair for clans to catch up.

Expecting equality in numbers of clan vs IS mechs is a fools errand. There was never, ever, EVER in the time of EVER that there were anywhere near equal numbers of IS and Clan mechs. Ever.

EVER.

Lack of options forces this reality on PGI.

Second if you're going to keep saying I have no effect on if it comes or not then why does my attitude towards the subject matter?

You are disruptive to the flow of threads when all you do is walk in and stomp your feet. Case in point, you're already skewing this thread so that it is more about you than what the subject of the thread is. You are not important enough to care about, but you are annoying and disruptive enough to consider reporting for TOS violations regarding intentional derailment of threads. Because that is all you ever tend to do. I know Odanan is in this thread, so I'm sure I won't need to hit that report button this time.

Further, didn't you quit MWO? Like... twice now? You made yourself irrelevant, and only exist to be disruptive. Leave the game for those who actually enjoy it.

Third look who keeps provoking me and calling saying where is Imperius?

Nobody said anything this time. You appeared on your own and immediately started being salty. I tried to ignore it on your first response, but you know what happens around here. You'll note I've managed to keep my tongue largely in check by not going full drill sergeant on you here and attempt civil conversation if I don't just ignore you outright.

Sorry I will not bow down to anyone on the Internet you know no matter what I say it won't change my thoughts on the matter yet people keep trying to tell me what to do. How about you just ignore me?

You don't have to change your thoughts. Keep on keeping them! But given you "retired" from MWO, you are irrelevant and disruptive. Even if they released the MK2 tomorrow, considering how much obvious distaste you have for the game, it would make no difference ultimately to you. You'd get maybe two months out of it, then quit again.

Out of lingering concern for your well being, maybe you should reevaluate your level of fixation on this game. Like an addict. You hate the stuff but can't leave it alone. That is not healthy, man. Not healthy.

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 08 July 2016 - 07:09 AM.

#13929 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:16 AM

View PostOdanan, on 08 July 2016 - 05:29 AM, said:

BTW, if the timejump don't come in the beginning of next year, I will start to consider the Lupus one of the possible candidates for next Clan heavy mech... (despite the std. engine, if has ECM and a very unique look)

So, next Clan candidates:

Light:
- Fire Moth (if the speed problem is fixed)
- Fire Falcon

Medium:
- Pouncer
- Coyotl (Mothballed)
- Mongrel
- Black Lanner

Heavy:
- Lupus (Mothballed)
- Black Python

Assault:
- Kingfisher
- Turkina

Piranha (light), Hellhound/Conjurer (medium), Grizzly (heavy), Bane (assault), most remaining IIC mechs and some other favorites will probably show up only after the timejump, because their variants use futuretech weapons/equipment.

Not many alternatives left. But I hope they will include a Clan light mech next. (and I really hope it is the Fire Moth!)

Did I forget some mech? (OK, I deliberately left out the Battle Cobra, the Crossbow and the Woodsman)

The Coyolt would be intteresting, a little slower than the Viper with a 280 cXL rather than the 320 cXL found in the Viper. When everything is said and done, the major differance between the Viper and Coyolt, is the Coyolt has more pod space in every configuration due to the slightly smaller engine, one less JJ (in the Alpha) or no JJ's, giving it between 3 and 7t more room for weapons and equipment. The other advantage the Coyolt would have, if we go by the offical art work, is hard point placement, the lowest weapon mount on the Coyolt is in the Alpha with a CT mounted cERML just under the cockpit, everything else is cockpit level or higher, like the Ebon Jaguar.

Posted Image

How ever the major issue for it, and one that I accept as an issue with it, is lack of varaints, I'm not sure PGI is going to invent between 1-3 varaints + Hero in their current format for this mech, as much as it would get me to open up my wallet. Now I know that they have done 3 invented variants before for one mech, the Mauler.

MAL-1P
MAL-2P
MAL-MX90

All three of those are non-canon Maulers, yes you could argue that the MAL-MX90 is, as there is the DCMS-MX-90, the Mauler prototype, but it does not use the call letters MAL.

Now as for the Lupus, it does present an inttereting mech, yes it does use a standard engine, how ever the prime variant has JJ's and ECM. The Alpha is a bit more all-rounder with a UAC/10, LPL and 2 ERML along with 12 DHS and 30 rounds of UAC/10 ammo, the Bravo is the big stick varaint, packing a LB-20/w 3t ammo, 2MPL, 2cERSL and 2cERML, how ever it's big issue is that it is under armoured by 1.5t of cFF, the Lupus carries as standard 9t of cFF, with a maxium of 10.5t. The other issue is again, lack of varaints with only 3, unless we get a time jump and add the Hellfire as a varaint to it, as the Hellfire was a retooling of the Lupus to make it into a Heavy Laser spewing monster battle mech....

View PostImperius, on 08 July 2016 - 06:41 AM, said:

Here we go...

You say there is IS people and clan people doesn't change the truth there is still more IS mechs so it's fair for clans to catch up. Again I already stated it would most likely go against what I personally want it switch back to IS and saying that isn't quite fair is still a true statement.

Second if you're going to keep saying I have no effect on if it comes or not then why does my attitude towards the subject matter? I have no effect right?

Third look who keeps provoking me and calling saying where is Imperius? I washed my hands of this **** and yet people keep running their damn mouth. Your so called "friends" are the biggest set of trolls that are allowed to roam free on these forums. The only think I have said about the MK II is PGI will not be getting any support from me until it's in the store. Call it salt or whatever you want it's no different than 80% of these forums saying if they don't get X then PGI doesn't get y. It's worked out for them so I'm following suit.

Sorry I will not bow down to anyone on the Internet you know no matter what I say it won't change my thoughts on the matter yet people keep trying to tell me what to do. How about you just ignore me?

Imperius, if you washed your hands of this stuff, then why do you keep comming back? If you really did wash your hands of MWO, and the people here, they why would you care what is said here, enough to come back, spew some bile then vanish back into the wood work?

#13930 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:10 AM

No problem for PGI to create needed variants for future mechs at all. As long as they make sense, seems fun and different enough from other variants, Im all for it. The Mauler variants were a great example of IMO interestingly good variants. Same for the Panther 10P and Enforcer 5P. Ballistic focused and fun, I dont care for meta focus. As long as the mechs are interesting!

Edited by Tordin, 08 July 2016 - 09:10 AM.

#13931 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:23 AM

View PostKeshav Murali, on 08 July 2016 - 05:42 AM, said:

As I recall you get only one set of pods & must buy the hero again to have multiple pods. I believe that's what was said.

#13932 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:38 AM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 08 July 2016 - 06:54 AM, said:

Yes. Let's go.

Expecting equality in numbers of clan vs IS mechs is a fools errand. There was never, ever, EVER in the time of EVER that there were anywhere near equal numbers of IS and Clan mechs. Ever.

EVER.

Lack of options forces this reality on PGI.

You are disruptive to the flow of threads when all you do is walk in and stomp your feet. Case in point, you're already skewing this thread so that it is more about you than what the subject of the thread is. You are not important enough to care about, but you are annoying and disruptive enough to consider reporting for TOS violations regarding intentional derailment of threads. Because that is all you ever tend to do. I know Odanan is in this thread, so I'm sure I won't need to hit that report button this time.

Further, didn't you quit MWO? Like... twice now? You made yourself irrelevant, and only exist to be disruptive. Leave the game for those who actually enjoy it.

Nobody said anything this time. You appeared on your own and immediately started being salty. I tried to ignore it on your first response, but you know what happens around here. You'll note I've managed to keep my tongue largely in check by not going full drill sergeant on you here and attempt civil conversation if I don't just ignore you outright.

You don't have to change your thoughts. Keep on keeping them! But given you "retired" from MWO, you are irrelevant and disruptive. Even if they released the MK2 tomorrow, considering how much obvious distaste you have for the game, it would make no difference ultimately to you. You'd get maybe two months out of it, then quit again.

Out of lingering concern for your well being, maybe you should reevaluate your level of fixation on this game. Like an addict. You hate the stuff but can't leave it alone. That is not healthy, man. Not healthy.

Three things.

One: Your whole post is a COC vilatolation in the sense of directed insults, derailing the thread, and I could point out more but anyway.

Two: My post about IS was on topic.

Three: If I'm irrelevant why respond?

#13933 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:50 AM

[Redacted quote]

The big issue for CL vs IS mech count, is really simply, at this point in time that we are playing (read 3049-3058), the Clans have trimmed down the their mech stables to just a handful of types, due to limitations of resources, they had to be picky with what they put out. This combined with them advancing their tech over the course of 300 years, while the IS was driving theirs into the dirt, was they no longer needed 4-50 varaints of the same chassis, they just needed 1-3, depending on the unit. The Clan front line units, all got shinny Omni's as they are the most efficient use or resources, easy to maintain, plug-and-play weapons and equipment, common parts between mechs to reduce supply lines...

Anyways, over time the Clans start to develop more and more different types of mechs, almost catching up to the IS in terms of numbers of chassis, just takes time.

Edited by Odanan, 08 July 2016 - 10:59 AM.
quote cleanup

#13934 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:50 AM

View PostImperius, on 08 July 2016 - 09:38 AM, said:

Three things.

One: Your whole post is a COC vilatolation in the sense of directed insults, derailing the thread, and I could point out more but anyway.

Two: My post about IS was on topic.

Three: If I'm irrelevant why respond?

Pointing out in the forums another member's CoC violation is a violation of the CoC. Posted Image

But seriously guys, let's keep lightly and since everybody agrees the discussion has no point, can we close it here?

Come on, Imperius, let's play together. Until the inevitable arrival of the You-Know-What-Mech, which other Clans mechs in the timeline you think would add to the Clan stable? (even if you don't want to buy them)

PS: I believe PGI will continue to alternate IS/Clan mechs because there is a good portion of paying players that are exclusively Clan or exclusively IS. Everybody wants new toys, and PGI would lose too much money skipping a faction for more than 2 months.

PPS: the versatile nature of the Clan omnimechs also somewhat compensates the lack of as many chassis as IS. If PGI alternates monthly Clan/IS mechs, the Clans will be very well served in a few time.

Edited by Odanan, 08 July 2016 - 11:49 AM.

#13935 Imperius

• The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:45 PM

View PostOdanan, on 08 July 2016 - 10:50 AM, said:

Pointing out in the forums another member's CoC violation is a violation of the CoC. Posted Image

But seriously guys, let's keep lightly and since everybody agrees the discussion has no point, can we close it here?

Come on, Imperious, let's play together. Until the inevitable arrival of the You-Know-What-Mech, which other Clans mechs you think would add to the Clan stable? (even if you don't want to buy them)

PS: I believe PGI will continue to alternate IS/Clan mechs because there is a good portion of paying players that are exclusively Clan or exclusively IS. Everybody wants new toys, and PGI would lose too much money skipping a faction for more than 2 months.

I'm aware it is.

I'm playing as nice as I can you know that. I'm just getting tired of being called out. Like I'm the one who started any fights or said where is so and so. (You spelled my name wrong again for like the hundredth time :P)

Back on topic.

More than likely it will go back to the IS side because since when hasn't it. Obviously I'm not going to be happy about it because it just means I wait longer and longer. That being said if it's is I hope it's the Uziel that is is right?

Let's get one thing clarified I'm not pro IS or Pro clan my favorite childhood mech just happens to be clan. I will pursue any angle to get my mech sooner than later, but I used to buy all mechs.

#13936 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:52 PM

View PostImperius, on 08 July 2016 - 01:45 PM, said:

(You spelled my name wrong again for like the hundredth time Posted Image)

I did (sorry!), but I fixed it right away. Somehow, you were able to reply before I edited my post.

About the Uziel, that's a much later design (3065). It will certainly come with most of the MW4 mechs, after the timejump.

#13937 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:58 PM

View PostMetus regem, on 08 July 2016 - 07:16 AM, said:

The Coyolt (...)

Posted Image

It's the most unlikable, but still this is the Clan medium mech I'm more interested in seeing in MWO. Solid stats, super sexy looks.
OK, I still want to see the Black Lanner - largely because I'm dying to know what Alex Iglesias will do with it, and because I want so much it to be good in the game (well, that's possible!).

#13938 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:13 PM

View PostOdanan, on 08 July 2016 - 05:58 PM, said:

It's the most unlikable, but still this is the Clan medium mech I'm more interested in seeing in MWO. Solid stats, super sexy looks.
OK, I still want to see the Black Lanner - largely because I'm dying to know what Alex Iglesias will do with it, and because I want so much it to be good in the game (well, that's possible!).

Honestly, before I tried using the Coyotl in TT, I had little interest in it, I thought the Adder was a better use of BV, but then I started to use the Coyolt, and I fell in love with it. She's punchy in the Prime, ERPPC/LRM10/SSRM4/MPL, and the Alpha can be ice cold, LPL/2xSSRM4/SPL+7JJ... if the Alpha runs 11 or jumps 2, fires everything she sinks all that heat that round. All of that in a package 1mp slower than the Viper, with more armour I might add, makes for a very strong 40t Mech....

In MWO, I think she'd have EBJ style weapon mounts + Marauder style hit boxes, jumpy in the Alpha, shed be a tough little hill humper....

#13939 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,205 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:51 AM

View PostMetus regem, on 08 July 2016 - 06:13 PM, said:

Honestly, before I tried using the Coyotl in TT, I had little interest in it, I thought the Adder was a better use of BV, but then I started to use the Coyolt, and I fell in love with it. She's punchy in the Prime, ERPPC/LRM10/SSRM4/MPL, and the Alpha can be ice cold, LPL/2xSSRM4/SPL+7JJ... if the Alpha runs 11 or jumps 2, fires everything she sinks all that heat that round. All of that in a package 1mp slower than the Viper, with more armour I might add, makes for a very strong 40t Mech....

In MWO, I think she'd have EBJ style weapon mounts + Marauder style hit boxes, jumpy in the Alpha, shed be a tough little hill humper....

Talking about EBJ, here is another mech with crazy high-mounted weapons:
Posted Image
(The Lupus)
Man, that's a weird mech! (and the more I look at it, the more I want it)

#13940 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 09 July 2016 - 04:07 AM

Its feet bother me.... Like it stuffed crazy Seussian socks into cardboard boxes as shoes.

27 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Facebook