77 replies to this topic

#21 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:42 AM

It's so cute when freebirths post in our forums. It's like they think they're people to :)

#22 Kain Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:45 AM

View PostIhasa, on 02 January 2015 - 10:39 AM, said:

The real Irony is that now it's Wolf with a flip flopping IS merc unit that is attacking Ghost Bear space, and that all the sanctimonious rage and indignant whining is missing from the very outspoken Wolves.

Butthurt much?

You seem to be posting this in a few places. Almost no one even knows it is happening at this point. No one here will view this despicable (and ultimately a waste of time--I am positive they can not take a planet from CGB if 4 large merc units could not take one of ours) act favorably but now we are in the position CGB was in--all we can do is verbally condemn it since we have no way to stop them either. There just is not a way in the game to kick a disloyal merc unit from your faction.

Edited by Kain Thul, 02 January 2015 - 10:46 AM.

#23 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:04 AM

OMG you wolfs are just a bunch of cry babies!! Why do u rant so much at the forums? be happy about the fact that you are getting games!! with different units!

I'm happy we are going against a lot of new teams this week, why cant you be happy?

#24 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:38 AM

View PostBlackDrakon, on 02 January 2015 - 11:04 AM, said:

OMG you wolfs are just a bunch of cry babies!! Why do u rant so much at the forums? be happy about the fact that you are getting games!! with different units!

I'm happy we are going against a lot of new teams this week, why cant you be happy?

u know this is the clan/clan wolf forum? your forum is on a different page, just an fyi.

#25 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

Irony... I guess you thought we wanted to take the planet. That would have been hard to do with only 20 guys during the holidays. We have more sense than that. I know for every match I got around 800-900k per match... That's pretty good.

#26 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

The real Irony is that now it's Wolf with a flip flopping IS merc unit that is attacking Ghost Bear space, and that all the sanctimonious rage and indignant whining is missing from the very outspoken Wolves. And this turns Wolves into the biggest hypocrites in the Galaxy.

Wait..which one? Which flip flopping unit joined wolf? .....

#27 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:21 PM

OMG indeed.....look who's ranting....not us...and I am happy :)

I wonder if people would take me more seriously if I did this !!!!!! after every fragmented thought.....!!!!!!!!!!! lol

#28 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:30 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 02 January 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

It's so cute when freebirths post in our forums. It's like they think they're people to :)

Says the test tube clone….

#29 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:52 PM

Trueborns aren't clones...

#30 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:59 PM

View PostSaxie, on 02 January 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

Irony... I guess you thought we wanted to take the planet. That would have been hard to do with only 20 guys during the holidays. We have more sense than that. I know for every match I got around 800-900k per match... That's pretty good.

You should be getting that in a 12 man win. Its pretty easy. Now if your doing that with pugs, hats off to you Sir!

#31 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:59 PM

The real Irony is that now it's Wolf with a flip flopping IS merc unit that is attacking Ghost Bear space, and that all the sanctimonious rage and indignant whining is missing from the very outspoken Wolves. And this turns Wolves into the biggest hypocrites in the Galaxy.

You act as though YOU were not the problem to begin with. Additionally, we can exert the same control over them that Ghost Bear could exert over you.

Stay out of the deep end of the pool, you will find the water over your head quickly.

Why can you not honor existing agreements in place among factions? Why can your unit not talk trash constantly? Why do you even have people with the kind of attitudes you tolerate that are detrimental to a community?

I can ask relevant questions, why can you not?

View PostSaxie, on 02 January 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

Fool me better...CI wanted the planet, they just could not take it. Just like when they were in FRR space trying to take our planets...and they had help that time.

#32 Father Dougal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 224 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:17 PM

Laugh all you want, your day of retribution is coming. The mills of God grind slowly.

#33 operatorZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 556 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:19 PM

View PostFather Dougal, on 02 January 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

Laugh all you want, your day of retribution is coming. The mills of God grind slowly.

Yes. Our day of retribution is coming...thanks

#34 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:23 PM

View PostFather Dougal, on 02 January 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

Yes, we will have our retribution over the Inner Sphere. You have all been lawless, and out of touch with the proper way to create a society, and civilization, without destroying it in the process.

You should start your penitence now. As it may save you later.

#35 NextGame

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationHaggis Country

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:03 PM

View PostHann Solo, on 02 January 2015 - 08:44 AM, said:

This. When you are making 600,000-1,000,000 cbills per match, adding an extra 50,000 Cbills does nothing to influence us to move. If they made it an extra 250,000 cbills per match -MS- would go wherever they wanted us to.

This.

The cbill bonus is pretty much irrelevant at this point, ive got close to 300m in the bank, with probably another 100m in spare parts kicking around, and im sure that im nowhere near unique in that. So whats another 100k on top of a game that's already netting .5 to 1m?

What they need to boost hard to attract teams to underpopulated factions would be loyalty points, as this is more valuable to mercenary units due to them getting lost when playing against factions where you have had prior contracts.

I'm currently attempting to instigate a minigame within AS, called "leg the steiners" then just leave them hobbling around so that no one loses LP. Problem is that we are too impatient to wait the full 30mins for a defense to end. #mwoproblems #fml

Edited by NextGame, 02 January 2015 - 04:10 PM.

#36 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:29 PM

View PostNaglinator, on 02 January 2015 - 01:52 PM, said:

Trueborns aren't clones...

MY INSULTS DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE SENSE!!!

:D

#37 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

Two

Absolute

Crap

Threads

When shall we start the 3rd?

#38 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:25 PM

All this talk about -MS- getting bored really makes me laugh. It's their own fault. Keep assimilating more players into a bigger and bigger group, and eventually there's nobody to fight against except yourselves.

I've got a cure for your boredom. Layoffs. Just shave off half of your forces if you're getting bored. Then the layoffs can join the opposing faction and fight against you all day. :D

#39 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:29 PM

I can start a pug picture thread if you like Aresye.

#40 BlackDrakon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:49 PM

GG tonight Gyrok, u wont take another planet from Steiner in our watch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users