• Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:34 PM

View PostRichter B., on 09 February 2015 - 01:32 PM, said:

More like Clan Smoke [surats].

Posted Image

More like clan plush toy pumas.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 19 February 2015 - 06:11 PM.
Language in quote

#42 BARBAR0SSA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

View PostTygerLily, on 09 February 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

Lol, so you pick the more powerful tech and then you're mad we won't playing the brawling game in your court?

How about that SSRM30 Stormcrow...or that 1600m ERLL action...times four.

You play off your strengths, we'll play off ours...one of the major strengths is Light's speed. So...

You should really try a 30 SSRM crow against a 9s from 2000M out, it's a real blast.

You do realize it doesn't tell you which mechs the other team is dropping in right, so that whole bring streaks argument is a terrible one. Why should someone be forced to bring a streak boat and then attempt to play guess the right time to drop in it, if you choose wrong, scrap your mech. If the arctic cheetah was in there would be a uniform cry to fix hit reg on lights from all sides, I'd rather it done now instead of when it becomes even more of a problem in the future.

Edited by shad0w4life, 09 February 2015 - 01:37 PM.

#43 TygerLily

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

View Postshad0w4life, on 09 February 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

You should really try a 30 SSRM crow against a 9s from 2000M out, it's a real blast.

You do realize it doesn't tell you which mechs the other team is dropping in right, so that whole bring streaks argument is a terrible one. Why should someone be forced to bring a streak boat and then attempt to play guess the right time to drop in it, if you choose wrong, scrap your mech. If the arctic cheetah was in there would be a uniform cry to fix hit reg on lights from all sides, I'd rather it done now instead of when it becomes even more of a problem in the future.

I have no pity. Get to the door, **** up that 9S a little and redrop in your 1600m quad erLL medium... (Dodging those PPCs isn't too hard...their velocity increase is only 15%)

You CAN find out what the enemy has...drop with streaks, scout with your 100kph; no Lights? Eject or suicide as you sandblast one or two enemies with 100% hit-rate SSRM30. Redrop with the right tool...oh, btw, the Clan's top two tools happen to be the top two Mechs of the entirity of MWO.

Edited by TygerLily, 09 February 2015 - 01:57 PM.

#44 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:00 PM

View Postshad0w4life, on 09 February 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

You do realize it doesn't tell you which mechs the other team is dropping in right, so that whole bring streaks argument is a terrible one. Why should someone be forced to bring a streak boat and then attempt to play guess the right time to drop in it, if you choose wrong, scrap your mech.

Because this is the game literally every pilot in CW plays every time they drop. It's part of the meta. Git gud.

#45 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

How do I, an clanner, defeat a light rush when I only have access to some of the most versatile mechs in the game, many of which come with xl engines by default? Prepare and position? Change tactics? Specialize my loadout? NO! Cry for nerfs!

#46 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

View PostThe Droid, on 09 February 2015 - 03:02 PM, said:

How do I, an clanner, defeat a light rush when I only have access to some of the most versatile mechs in the game, many of which come with xl engines by default? Prepare and position? Change tactics? Specialize my loadout? NO! Cry for nerfs!

I think he's actually complaining about OVERLY specialized loadouts, but everything else is spot on. Clan pilots hate when the take a ERPPC/gaussboat when the IS light rushes and SSRMcrows when the IS brings a boatload of the Thundercheese-9S. Meanwhile the IS teams just hope they guessed right this time.

Edited by IDG, 09 February 2015 - 10:11 PM.

#47 TygerLily

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:49 PM

View PostIDG, on 09 February 2015 - 04:25 PM, said:

I think he's actually complaining about OVERLY specialized loadouts, but everything else is spot on. Clan pilotes hate when the take a ERPPC/gaussboat when the IS light rushes and SSRMcrows when the IS brings a boatload of the Thundercheese-9S. Meanwhile the IS teams just hope they guessed right this time.

Exactly...the converse argument is "Why are we forced to take Lights to win?"

#48 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:05 PM

View PostSorrowcry, on 09 February 2015 - 11:25 AM, said:

Kurita's noops can only play rush-gen game. Only CL fights sometimes. Others just playing in rushgen. Sorry useless dragons. Samurai traditions.. lol.
Interesting what would wyou do if lights will be nerfed?

Is Shame That All SSRMs You Shoot Are Dumb-Fire. Ha Ha Ha Ha.

#49 ST0RM3R

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:45 AM

Go go Power Ran Kuritas :lol:

View PostTygerLily, on 09 February 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:

I have no pity. Get to the door, **** up that 9S a little and redrop in your 1600m quad erLL medium... (Dodging those PPCs isn't too hard...their velocity increase is only 15%)

I think that was a joke? :lol: 1,5s of duration against PEW from rather sides?

View PostTygerLily, on 09 February 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:

You CAN find out what the enemy has...drop with streaks, scout with your 100kph; no Lights? Eject or suicide as you sandblast one or two enemies with 100% hit-rate SSRM30. Redrop with the right tool...oh, btw, the Clan's top two tools happen to be the top two Mechs of the entirity of MWO.

Sulfur. Lights jump out the walls from 2-3 sides and strike 3 gens by 1st wave. There too little destination from wall to gen. If it will be possible to open gates by myself - we strike thse lights somewhere in the middle of the map. But we cant. SSRMS? They are good. But have too long cooldown and strike random location. And if there are many ecm u must take same baps to strike lights with them.
Oh stop it. You speak like a cow, sorry, but really.

Edited by Sorrowcry, 10 February 2015 - 03:46 AM.

#50 KodiakGW

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationNE USA

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:01 AM

*sniff* *sniff*

Laser Vomint sad..

*sniff* *sniff*

#51 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:37 AM

View PostKodiakGW, on 10 February 2015 - 04:01 AM, said:

*sniff* *sniff*

Laser Vomint sad..

*sniff* *sniff*

Laser vomit is for LOSERS who KNOW HOW TO AIM. Do you think people play MWO so that can aim at stuff? NO! MWO is for people who like circles and explosions. Its like telling people you like laser staring contests. Only casuals care to stay on target for longer then a fraction of a second.

#52 Onionbird

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:08 AM

Silly kitty think to call out leader of Davion. Silly kitty is mistaken!

Star col? More like Star Colon. See you later space cowboy.

#53 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:10 AM

View PostSorrowcry, on 10 February 2015 - 07:06 AM, said:

Maybe you wonna taste my tears SAMURAI HANS DAVION WHO LIKES HIMSELF LOL?
Go, show me your skill and I show you my tears. Or you have only forum-skill to like yourself?

Healthy To Like Self
Comfortable In Life, Skin
You Will Not Know This

#54 ST0RM3R

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:17 AM

So. NKVA - unit of scary drag, dyno, snak, chikens?
Hmm ok. I think that is the reason why I never seen anyone on the battlefield.

#55 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:22 AM

View PostSorrowcry, on 10 February 2015 - 07:06 AM, said:

Maybe you wonna taste my tears SAMURAI HANS DAVION WHO LIKES HIMSELF LOL?
Go, show me your skill and I show you my tears. Or you have only forum-skill to like yourself?

how can you like anything if you don't like yourself? I mean i know it's probably hard, getting this salty about a videogame means maybe you don't have a lot going on in your life, but you should really try to forgive yourself for that.

#56 ST0RM3R

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:28 AM

LOL
My life is my life. Please do not speak about that. Or you can't? Or you can only discussing about me, my life, my tears lol? This is the game, isn't it? Then show me what you can to do in game.

#57 GadoGado

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 54 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:34 AM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 07 February 2015 - 09:57 PM, said:

Just wanted to say good job to everyone in the faction right now. we have done great, and tonight we managed to take 4 planets without losing a single one! lets keep up the momentum for as long as we can :D

Good to hear that, congratulation.

#58 ST0RM3R

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:41 AM

View PostIDG, on 10 February 2015 - 07:38 AM, said:

But you just did, without any kind of external coercion or incentive.

I discuss the game and do not bring the real life and real world situation into this.

#59 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:44 AM

View PostSorrowcry, on 10 February 2015 - 07:41 AM, said:

I discuss the game and do not bring the real life and real world situation into this.

You said you didn't wasn't to discuss it but here you are, discussing it. Are we conversing or are we not?

#60 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:00 AM

Pathetic that Clan Smoke Jaguar cannot adapt to tactic IS already defeat easily with inferior tools. Mayhaps not good idea to grow human in vat, if can even call them human. Ha Ha Ha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users