• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:17 AM

View Posthopterque, on 13 February 2015 - 08:15 AM, said:

Stand up for yourself, damn.

I'm like a super beta shut in sperge but I stand by everything i've said as being the heartfelt truth about my feelings about this robot videogame. Even the parts that are really really dumb and stupid (so all of it).

You can also rest assured I will stand by that animosity until such time as I see a reason not to, but I won't disobey a direct order.

#282 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:19 AM

View PostValar13, on 13 February 2015 - 08:17 AM, said:

You can also rest assured I will stand by that animosity until such time as I see a reason not to, but I won't disobey a direct order.

Ok, fine, i'll just give you the solution: My true heartfelt feelings about this robot videogame are

D
I
E

C
L
A
N
N
E
R

#283 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

View PostValar13, on 13 February 2015 - 08:09 AM, said:

Oh, rest assured, if the dust settles and the word from higher up is "stuff it Valar" I will still hate your guts, but I will also do as I am asked and only fantasize about shooting you in the back occasionally.

At least you admit to being spineless carpetbagger. Honesty count for something. Ha ha.

#284 Wakasa

• Pip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 18 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt am Main, Vega

View PostValar13, on 13 February 2015 - 08:14 AM, said:

My theory is you're wrong and my grievances with House Kurita came after I left the AFFS and are what restored my sympathy *for* the AFFS. I didn't leave Davion on good terms and when I did leave it was with a list of grievances so thorough that I expected to lose more friends than I did.

But you dind't answered my question. So how could this merc units even know that we should have abandoned the clan border?
Because i know we didn't do that in my time zone. We were busy fight till the last second to liberate clan planets and hold our planets against them.

#285 Sardaukar17

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:21 AM

View PostMastaChang10, on 13 February 2015 - 07:49 AM, said:

I speak as a member of the Kurita High Council, and am here to say we have no intentions of going to "war" against our Marik allies. Right now our focus is taking back the Marik worlds on our border as it is too easily exploitable by random Merc units.

The original intent was to see if the Marik forces could move north against the clans, but the algorithm does not allow that. It was never intended to be a bulwark against the clans around Terra. Once we have closed it we can refocus our forces. It is no surprise that we continue to attack Davion as that is also a focus of ours. Once the wormhole is closed we can reassess the clan front.

It seems the tension here is between Marik merc units and members of House Kurita. I am not in the unit of the people involved in the current bickering so I can't control their posts, but I would like to remind everyone that official communications with House Kurita only come from our Council members (Reitmeier, Mah Krah, Mastachang10, Prophetic, Scoops and Sunshine Actual) or our ambassadors (callmejon, CrockdaddyAoD, Pwnface and Lord Ikka).

If you are talking to other Kurita players on these forums you are not talking to House Kurita but individual pilots who do not decide our policy. If you have any questions or concerns contact one of the names above and go through them. Trading words back and forth on these forums is not a very means of communication. Flame on if you want but if you are getting frustrated here then talk to people who are not trolling and can discuss policy.

Here that ladies your opinions clearly don't mean crap. lol. Your own self proclaimed leader. You guys are wasting a lot of effort, time, and c-bills surrendering planets to each other and not actually doing or accomplishing anything. Why do you guys listen to this crap. This is a game and the ladies in this thread need to grow a pair and play in the best interests of their account. Trying to organize across an entire faction clearly works lol. Totally...

#286 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:22 AM

View PostSardaukar17, on 13 February 2015 - 08:21 AM, said:

Here that ladies your opinions clearly don't mean crap. lol. Your own self proclaimed leader. You guys are wasting a lot of effort, time, and c-bills surrendering planets to each other and not actually doing or accomplishing anything. Why do you guys listen to this crap. This is a game and the ladies in this thread need to grow a pair and play in the best interests of their account. Trying to organize across an entire faction clearly works lol. Totally...

Merc Pig Go Home.

#287 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:25 AM

View PostWakasa, on 13 February 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:

But you dind't answered my question. So how could this merc units even know that we should have abandoned the clan border?
Because i know we didn't do that in my time zone. We were busy fight till the last second to liberate clan planets and hold our planets against them.

I can't speak for your time zone and I believe the merc units are mostly NA as well.

View PostTasker, on 13 February 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:

At least you admit to being spineless carpetbagger. Honesty count for something. Ha ha.

It would be more spineless to allow my own animosity to break discipline in favor of old hatreds. I don't have to like an order to follow it.

#288 Wakasa

• Pip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:27 AM

View PostValar13, on 13 February 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

I can't speak for your time zone and I believe the merc units are mostly NA as well.

So you can at least tell how they could even know such a thing happens, can't you?

#289 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:42 AM

View PostWakasa, on 13 February 2015 - 08:27 AM, said:

So you can at least tell how they could even know such a thing happens, can't you?

Marik HC trusts their word enough that those mercs are no longer guarding your border.

View PostValar13, on 13 February 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

Marik HC trusts their word enough that those mercs are no longer guarding your border.

That is how I know.

#290 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:45 AM

Did you just quote your own post within the post that you're quoting for no reason. Bravo.

#291 Wakasa

• Pip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:47 AM

Okay if they trust them ist fine for me but i still don't see how they could even notice something like that in the case it happens in the pst ceasefire.

#292 Sardaukar17

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:48 AM

View Posthopterque, on 13 February 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

Merc Pig Go Home.

Are we name calling now. Is that approved language from your dork overlord lol. I am going to write me a just nasty chaffing letter about this to the high council of Pigs... lets see what THEY think of your derogatory remarks about pigs... My goodness... such manners... You should be ashamed.. (Hey I am roleplaying. Add a lisp to that whole thing to get the right effect in your head)

#293 Stealthsfury

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:51 AM

View PostSardaukar17, on 13 February 2015 - 08:48 AM, said:

Are we name calling now. Is that approved language from your dork overlord lol. I am going to write me a just nasty chaffing letter about this to the high council of Pigs... lets see what THEY think of your derogatory remarks about pigs... My goodness... such manners... You should be ashamed.. (Hey I am roleplaying. Add a lisp to that whole thing to get the right effect in your head)

Lemme see. Six whole posts. Do you even MWO bro?

#294 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:52 AM

View PostValar13, on 13 February 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

It would be more spineless to allow my own animosity to break discipline in favor of old hatreds. I don't have to like an order to follow it.

Getting kind of pedantic here but it totally wouldn't, because spineless literally means you are easy to push around and always do what you are told. Maybe look it up in a dictionary. It's because a person without a spine always bends their back to others and cannot stand on their own.

#295 Sardaukar17

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:00 AM

View PostStealthsfury, on 13 February 2015 - 08:51 AM, said:

Lemme see. Six whole posts. Do you even MWO bro?

Relax I am just pointing out the obvious issues here. It is glaringly obvious you guys cannot coordinate anything. Trading units and what not? These units need to work inside themselves or join together into one actual unit and ignore what the pugs or MS is doing and just go for what goals they have in common to have FUN playing a game. That is it. All this diplomacy crap has GOT to be exhausting but drama queens love it. AND they will perpetuate it. The problem is people in these units you guys seem to hold so dear are going to end up quitting because they aren't getting to play. they are being forced to drop on undefended worlds wasting 10+ minutes a drop not collecting any C-bills for it and not builing up their accounts to get better mechs and weapons.. You tell me who is actually benefiting from this junk? Not the players in these units... It is only benefiting the ego maniacs in a forum about imaginary alliances in a video game.... and the only benefit is drama which they enjoy.

#296 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:19 AM

View PostSardaukar17, on 13 February 2015 - 09:00 AM, said:

Relax I am just pointing out the obvious issues here. It is glaringly obvious you guys cannot coordinate anything. Trading units and what not? These units need to work inside themselves or join together into one actual unit and ignore what the pugs or MS is doing and just go for what goals they have in common to have FUN playing a game. That is it. All this diplomacy crap has GOT to be exhausting but drama queens love it. AND they will perpetuate it. The problem is people in these units you guys seem to hold so dear are going to end up quitting because they aren't getting to play. they are being forced to drop on undefended worlds wasting 10+ minutes a drop not collecting any C-bills for it and not builing up their accounts to get better mechs and weapons.. You tell me who is actually benefiting from this junk? Not the players in these units... It is only benefiting the ego maniacs in a forum about imaginary alliances in a video game.... and the only benefit is drama which they enjoy.

Very funny that in game about giant robot fighting, some people want to tell giant robot pilots not to fight other giant robot pilots? Ha ha.

#297 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:47 AM

View PostKoshirou, on 13 February 2015 - 01:06 AM, said:

Getting back to topic: Last night Marik units (not MS) were heavily attacking Quentin. And as far as I know, they were not simply handing over Deneb Algedi either. But I heard that "loyal Marik units" won't do this since Kurita announced they do not wish to continue this "wormhole" experiment.
So is "loyal Marik unit" as much of an oxymoron as BT canon would have it? Or has Kurita been had the whole time and the "island" was nothing but a trick to gain some worlds for little effort?

I don't believe the Island is a trick at all. It does create a buffer between Terra and the Clans.

I'd like to point out that, unless we have a front on the clan boarder, we can't actively attack the clans. All we can do is defend against them. If, provided the island is permitted to stay in some form, the clans work their way up to the Island then we can start to go on the offensive instead of the defensive only. This opens up our units to start taking clan territories.

My opinion (which is nothing more than that) is to keep the island around, but trim it in size unless the next attack planet we would get from it leads up. It may do that once we have connected Marik space to the island, as it may start to send us to the DC capital, which leads straight to Smoke Jaguar space.

However, if it is the decision of the DC to close the wormhole, I will support their decision. I just wish that the options the Island have available be considered in full before it's closed, as once it's closed it probably isn't going to be coming back.
(PS: All the TAGs on the new worlds on the Island is from MS. If other units are dropping there, I don't know about it.)

View PostJoe Decker, on 13 February 2015 - 01:49 AM, said:

Poor Dragon. Or should I say fat Snake ?

The problem isn't DC as a whole, as many of them have much honor. The problem are Generals who use honor as butt wipes. Use it when it's convenient for them, throw it away when it's no longer needed. These are the problem people.

And you wonder why Davion has issues with them?

PS: DC doesn't have the issues with mercs as some "RPers" are trying to portray here. They tend to higher mercs to do tasks that "honor" tend to not let them do. They also have been known to, if a merc group preforms well, ask that they join into he DCMS ranks. If refused, they also tend to try and either force them in, or destroy them so no one else can use them. Just ask the Wolf Dragoons about that... (And I think the Kell Hounds too?)

View PostDer Hesse, on 13 February 2015 - 05:38 AM, said:

Dear Kuritans....pls just stop to discuss this here....everything we say is getting interpreted as a verbal attack. And since i doubt anyone is willing to risk the former and with any luck future friendship with marik we should just avoid any further words, until the moods have settled down a bit.

*performs a 45° bow to dervishx5 smiling friendly and leaves his own thread*

It's not everyone. It's only a select few people here. Most of you folk are fine.

Your actions though show much honor and wisdom here. I wish you luck.

View Posthopterque, on 13 February 2015 - 07:12 AM, said:

And I'm not kidding, they really are nice, and I bear them no ill will. Not being great at a videogame isn't a crime, and in fact I'd say it's a whole lot better to be nice and friendly and bad at videogames than it is to be mean and horrible and really great at videogames (like me). It's just they really didn't do a whole lot, so uh, welp.

Funny. Since the Seraph has joined the DC to aid their efforts, I've seen the liberation of your capital planet. We've done well, even if our TAGs haven't shown up on any planets.

Need I remind people, insulting your allies is not a good way to keep friends. Your arrogance is also staggering here...

View PostWakasa, on 13 February 2015 - 08:27 AM, said:

I'd like to point out that, the planets now have a player count. We can see what is happening, even if we can't see who is there. If we have two 12 mans attacking a CSJ world, and only 24 players are queued into the planet's attack queue, you don't think we can see that we are on our own? We can even see matches in progress as well. So we can see if our matches are the only ones in progress.

It also wouldn't take much to communicate with our other Marik mercs sent over to aid to find out "is that third drop you guys?" If we hear a "Yup", then we know that it's just us on that front.

We should be working together. Are we allies, or are we not? Last I knew we were allies, and allies aided each other in times of need. The need of the DC is great right now. The need of Marik is little. This is why we sent what units we could spare to the DC to aid you.

I have a question about Purple Dragon Island. If our intentions was truely to attack the DC from there, why would we send several of our mercs over to aid the DC as we sent attacks from the Island? It makes no stratigic sense...

#298 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:55 AM

I didn't know Seraph had moved to DC so I will take this time to say hello.

#299 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:03 AM

View PostThe Droid, on 13 February 2015 - 09:55 AM, said:

Maybe read some of the forums instead of just talking. They've been here for a good bit and have been helpful, as have all the mercs we've had lately.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 13 February 2015 - 10:04 AM.

#300 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:08 AM

View PostThe Droid, on 13 February 2015 - 09:55 AM, said:

Hello.

Yeah. We moved over as requested by Marik commend, at request of the DC command. It's only temporary, until we get called back home. Not sure how long it will last as I'm not in any command position.

View PostLord Ikka, on 13 February 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

Maybe read some of the forums instead of just talking. They've been here for a good bit and have been helpful, as have all the mercs we've had lately.

Nice to see someone appreciates us (not just the Seraphim for the record). After all the "rp" posts about "Go home merc pigs", I was starting to feel a little disheartened. I think Joe Decker was also getting frustrated with trying to help and then getting that response on the forums.

We do what we can. I just hope that it is enough to help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users