575 replies to this topic

#41 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:35 PM

Aren't you?

Edited by dervishx5, 11 February 2015 - 10:35 PM.

#42 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

View PostThomasMarik, on 11 February 2015 - 10:31 PM, said:

It would take more that 80 minutes. The clanners would have to stay and keep fighting for the world. If they just stopped after 80 minutes then the defence would start ghost capping it back and they wouldn't keep the planet. Outside of a Light Zerg Rush which the clans don't pull off as well 10 minutes is a very low number. Especially if the Clanners are trying to earn C-bills.

I don't think you are understanding correctly, if there were 8 consecutive matches running it would take a maximum of 38 minutes assuming clans won every match. This would be the case even if every single match took the full 38 minutes.

You do bring up a valid point of the clanners having to drop longer to hold their gains, though typically defenders that are losing 100% of matches get weary before attackers winning 100% of matches.

In any case, my point still stands that it is easily possible for the attackers to take control of a planet more quickly against live opponents than turrets.

#43 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

View PostAn Anime Princess, on 11 February 2015 - 10:33 PM, said:

lmao homeboy you are precious. Are you going to flip out and trigger again and start crying and apologizing over nothing to get the nice internet people to pat you on the head and say it'll be all OK as long as you look forward?

I only apologize when I feel my actions are untoward. Taking real-world stress out on people who aren't involved in it is one thing. Calling you out for what you are is another. I flat-out dislike about 80% of the people in your faction, and that's something you've earned.

Now, if you don't mind. I'm also done with you, child.

Edited by Valar13, 11 February 2015 - 10:37 PM.

#44 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:36 PM

View Postdervishx5, on 11 February 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

Aren't you?

I don't know, are we?

Lets ask some of the MS guys I was dunking on in the other thread after we crushed them the other night if we're part of MS.

#45 Orbit Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:36 PM

Would just like to say from a mercenary's perspective that the DCMS continues to be a pleasure to work with.

#46 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

View PostSocop, on 11 February 2015 - 10:33 PM, said:

I'm not sure but I think there was a match earlier tonight where they said the same thing to us. Do people think NKVA are part of MS or something?

I'm pretty sure HK has been actively fighting against MS the past few nights seeing as how MS are currently under Marik contract.

#47 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

View Posthopterque, on 11 February 2015 - 10:36 PM, said:

I don't know, are we?

Lets ask some of the MS guys I was dunking on in the other thread after we crushed them the other night if we're part of MS.

Yeah, but you could just be pulling the long con in order to let Marik take more planets from Kurita. Can you even trust yourself?

#48 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:38 PM

View PostOrbit Rain, on 11 February 2015 - 10:36 PM, said:

Would just like to say from a mercenary's perspective that the DCMS continues to be a pleasure to work with.

High Five, Friend!

#49 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

View PostSocop, on 11 February 2015 - 10:33 PM, said:

I'm not sure but I think there was a match earlier tonight where they said the same thing to us. Do people think NKVA are part of MS or something?

Posted Image

#50 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

View PostValar13, on 11 February 2015 - 10:12 PM, said:

You know, pwnface...there was a moment where I respected you, considered you to be one of the few people behind that Mortal Kombat logo who were decent people in addition to competent players instead of e-peen waving egotists. Thanks for disabusing me of the notion.

After seeing you in game today for the first time you deserve every little bit of **** that gets flung your way. Ridiculous **** talking after 1 wave of a match you think went well only to get steamrolled 5 minutes later and have nothing to say.

If you stopped talking you would be doing everyone a favor, yourself most of all.

#51 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Big love for Cameron's Highlanders for being an awesome Merc unit and not trying to push secret agendas like other groups are.

#52 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

View PostValar13, on 11 February 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

I only apologize when I feel my actions are untoward. Taking real-world stress out on people who aren't involved in it is one thing. Calling you out for what you are is another. I flat-out dislike about 80% of the people in your faction, and that's something you've earned.

Now, if you don't mind. I'm also done with you, child.

*tsundere-detector begins to bleep rapidly*

#53 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:39 PM

We tend to be very rowdy on these forums but we try our best to be a friendly and hospitable place for all mercenary groups looking for a fun environment and a good variety of opponents to fight against each night. It's always nice to have a Highlander watching your back!

#54 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:40 PM

View Postpwnface, on 11 February 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

When has Kurita ever asked anyone for help against the clans?

Useful reminder that player alliances and treaties amongst their units should not be considered as factional representation or constitutional. Those can only be ratified by PGI since player units do not represent lore related units or those elements that control the politics of the factions.

Edited by Noesis, 11 February 2015 - 10:41 PM.

#55 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

View PostKain Thul, on 11 February 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

After seeing you in game today for the first time you deserve every little bit of **** that gets flung your way. Ridiculous **** talking after 1 wave of a match you think went well only to get steamrolled 5 minutes later and have nothing to say.

If you stopped talking you would be doing everyone a favor, yourself most of all.

Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

#56 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

View PostKain Thul, on 11 February 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

Oh, dear lord, seriously? After we rolled Clan Wolf about 6 times in a row, and engaged in some very patently obvious RP trash talk of the absolute mildest magnitude possible, that no sane person could have interpreted as anything truly malicious, and you turned a very hairy situation into a narrow win, you've been nursing your rage at me all day?

Oh, child.

#57 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:41 PM

View Postpwnface, on 11 February 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

I don't think you are understanding correctly, if there were 8 consecutive matches running it would take a maximum of 38 minutes assuming clans won every match. This would be the case even if every single match took the full 38 minutes.

You do bring up a valid point of the clanners having to drop longer to hold their gains, though typically defenders that are losing 100% of matches get weary before attackers winning 100% of matches.

In any case, my point still stands that it is easily possible for the attackers to take control of a planet more quickly against live opponents than turrets.

I am assuming you meant 8 concurrent battles? What kind of fantasy land do you live in where there is enough population to field 8 concurrent battles?

#58 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:41 PM

View Postdervishx5, on 11 February 2015 - 10:37 PM, said:

Yeah, but you could just be pulling the long con in order to let Marik take more planets from Kurita. Can you even trust yourself?

An investigation will be carried out by the ISF, and if anything is discovered all covert agents will be tried and executed. If nothing is discovered all covert agents will be tried and executed.

#59 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:42 PM

View PostThomasMarik, on 11 February 2015 - 10:41 PM, said:

I am assuming you meant 8 concurrent battles? What kind of fantasy land do you live in where there is enough population to field 8 concurrent battles?

CSJ front is definitely fantasy land. So many vat spawn and mercs queued up on Kurita worlds, user interface can no longer count and simply show a +.

#60 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:43 PM

View PostChefGerstmann, on 11 February 2015 - 10:41 PM, said:

An investigation will be carried out by the ISF, and if anything is discovered all covert agents will be tried and executed. If nothing is discovered all covert agents will be tried and executed.

Posted Image

"Question. How many years has MS been part of Kurita?"

"Kill yourself. Next question."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users