#161 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 February 2015 - 11:56 PM, said:

I'm wondering what plot armor we were wearing for the first 6 weeks.

We get accused of trying to conquer the whole IS and how unfair it is and we are so numerous we ghost-drop everyone and the game is broken because Davion is winning all the time.

Then for a couple of weeks we're down to a fraction of our former numbers and now it's all 'where is your plot armor now'.

Just because Clan NKVA can put their wifu pillows down for a while to play MW:O on Valentines Day while everyone else needs to have actual human combat does not constitute a significant long term shift in population.

Infinite merc stacking and bragging.

ggclose

#162 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:13 AM

View PostbobF, on 15 February 2015 - 12:05 AM, said:

Posted Image

My wife is gaming behind me right now. We used to play Halo together but she prefers stuff like Anno Online and Sims 3. I knew she was perfect when I was playing GTA and she looks over and sees me kill someone and says 'Are you just shooting that guy in the back?'

I went to justify why I'm assassinating this guy and she goes 'No, it's fine. Sometimes you just have to cap a b**ch.' Then she went back to rocking the crap out of some Carrier-rush Protoss punk while playing Terrans. That's when I knew she was perfect.

11 years. :wub:

#163 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:16 AM

View Posthopterque, on 14 February 2015 - 08:53 PM, said:

Ha Ha, yes, I am sure that many avid players of hit game Mechwarrior Online are extremely busy with this holiday that revolves around intimate sexual relationships.

In the absence of Roadbeer to post this:

Posted Image

#164 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

Just because Clan NKVA can put their wifu pillows down for a while to play MW:O on Valentines Day while everyone else needs to have actual human combat does not constitute a significant long term shift in population.

What about all the other days where it's not valentines day when none of your pilots show up for fear of getting destroyed round after round? That excuse doesn't really work when we've basically been waltzing into your territory, taking what we want, every cease fire, every day, for a month or so now.

#165 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:14 AM

View Posthopterque, on 15 February 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:

What about all the other days where it's not valentines day when none of your pilots show up for fear of getting destroyed round after round? That excuse doesn't really work when we've basically been waltzing into your territory, taking what we want, every cease fire, every day, for a month or so now.

Wagonwheeled you the other day, funny how things change when you don't have mercs fighting the Clans for you. True; Kurita shows up every day and seems to grudgingly poke back up there when there's no other choice....

Map tags. Good indicator of who is spending what time where.

Tonight though? Nobody showed. Same with yesterday. Day before we swapped worlds in NA ceasefire. Different situation when there's more than 36 of us around.

It's been, what, 3 weeks? Half way to the same timeframe that you were getting clubbed down. If it takes us 6 weeks to get turned around, well, we'll have handled our slump as badly as Kurita did.

Before your time though I know. Easy to brag it up when you're a trust fund baby who showed up to a comp 12man handling your training and having already turned the house around for you. You're not brag-worthy; you're just an indication that the Kurita house units who were there from the start know their business. You're not the source of Kuritas success; you're what the people who made Kuritas success created after a big breakfast and a cup of coffee while reading the newspaper and grunting a bit.

#166 Vassago Rain

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

View Posthopterque, on 15 February 2015 - 01:07 AM, said:

Brace yourself for a huge list of worthless excuses, honolabre samurai.

Posted Image

Damn, the golden zerg already beat me to it.

Edited by Vassago Rain, 15 February 2015 - 01:16 AM.

#167 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:19 AM

View PostVassago Rain, on 15 February 2015 - 01:15 AM, said:

Brace yourself for a huge list of worthless excuses, honolabre samurai.

Posted Image

Damn, the golden zerg already beat me to it.

I thought you quit in a huff? Are you back playing CW or are you just that guy in the ECM raven, hiding on the hill, watching through zoom module, crying, bitterly fapping and saying 'WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!?'

#168 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:27 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 February 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:

Wagonwheeled you the other day, funny how things change when you don't have mercs fighting the Clans for you.

Oh god yeah we really struggled super hard against the clan units we spent all night stomping. I mean there was a couple good matches in there but most of them were almost as one sided as when we fight davion. Please ignore that we took planets from all our opponents last night (including the clans!!?!?!?) without losing any in return.

Also thanks for pointing out that nkva is a new unit, i'm sure it's really great for the self esteem of your players and pretty much everyone else in the inner sphere that a unit full of new players, many of whom are still using trial mechs in their CW decks and half of whom literally started playing the game in the last two weeks (we actually had 3 or 4 players dropping with us last night who had literally just installed the game a few hours earlier), are already so much better than them that they might as well be playing two completely different games.

But I mean i'm sure next week or the week after or the week after that you'll show us meddling kids how strong your gangs of uncoordinated unskilled morons are. By that time we'll probably be chilling around new avalon with Liao, though.

#169 Vassago Rain

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:34 AM

View Posthopterque, on 15 February 2015 - 01:27 AM, said:

Oh god yeah we really struggled super hard against the clan units we spent all night stomping. I mean there was a couple good matches in there but most of them were almost as one sided as when we fight davion. Please ignore that we took planets from all our opponents last night (including the clans!!?!?!?) without losing any in return.

Also thanks for pointing out that nkva is a new unit, i'm sure it's really great for the self esteem of your players and pretty much everyone else in the inner sphere that a unit full of new players, many of whom are still using trial mechs in their CW decks and half of whom literally started playing the game in the last two weeks (we actually had 3 or 4 players dropping with us last night who had literally just installed the game a few hours earlier), are already so much better than them that they might as well be playing two completely different games.

But I mean i'm sure next week or the week after or the week after that you'll show us meddling kids how strong your gangs of uncoordinated unskilled morons are. By that time we'll probably be chilling around new avalon with Liao, though.

Posted Image

Loli: davion golden zerg.
Snappers: planets.
Ninja: honorable samurai.

#170 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:48 AM

Like Kurita needed Valentines Day to take planets from Davion. :rolleyes:

Current won/lost planets for all of CW.

FWL 67

CSJ 63

CJF 60

CGB 48

CW 39

CC 19

DC -56

FRR -68

FS -75

LC -97

Davion and LC... worst factions in the game. Davion.. has lost more world's than the FRR?!?!

Edited by Alexander Steel, 15 February 2015 - 01:55 AM.

#171 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:51 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 February 2015 - 01:19 AM, said:

I thought you quit in a huff? Are you back playing CW or are you just that guy in the ECM raven, hiding on the hill, watching through zoom module, crying, bitterly fapping and saying 'WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!?'

Wow... you might need to tone it down like 20%. People are joking around having fun and you got to go here? Just saying....

#172 Vassago Rain

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:57 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 15 February 2015 - 01:51 AM, said:

Wow... you might need to tone it down like 20%. People are joking around having fun and you got to go here? Just saying....

He's a salty golden zerg.

His mech looks like this. Salty robot for a salty man.

Posted Image

#173 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:07 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 February 2015 - 12:13 AM, said:

My wife is gaming behind me right now. We used to play Halo together but she prefers stuff like Anno Online and Sims 3. I knew she was perfect when I was playing GTA and she looks over and sees me kill someone and says 'Are you just shooting that guy in the back?'

I went to justify why I'm assassinating this guy and she goes 'No, it's fine. Sometimes you just have to cap a b**ch.' Then she went back to rocking the crap out of some Carrier-rush Protoss punk while playing Terrans. That's when I knew she was perfect.

11 years. :wub:

Posted Imagewe all have wives pal

#174 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:10 AM

View PostMechaNagato, on 15 February 2015 - 02:07 AM, said:

we all have wives

#175 Minimum Viable Kieransky

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:34 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 14 February 2015 - 06:20 PM, said:

I expected some pretty glorious trolling over the fall of Kentares IV.

I have not been disappointed.

Glad knowing Clan Davion plan to give back Kentares all along.

#176 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:34 AM

Getting crushed night in night out and losing massive swaths of their territory virtually uncontested is a bold strategical gambit. I mean, it did kinda work for us, thanks to the beneficence of Dear Coordinator and the bravery and skill of so many Extremely Brave and Handsome Kuritan Samurai, so maybe baka Davion Clanner Rats though it would work for them too. They forgot the most important part though.

You need good players to make it work and they don't have any.

#177 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:40 AM

Rumors have reached Clan space that this is found footage from the Battle for Kentares IV.

Confirm/Deny?

The occupation, Kurita is partying like it's 2796...

Edited by Alexander Steel, 15 February 2015 - 02:43 AM.

#178 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:19 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 February 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:

Wagonwheeled you the other day, funny how things change when you don't have mercs fighting the Clans for you. True; Kurita shows up every day and seems to grudgingly poke back up there when there's no other choice....

Map tags. Good indicator of who is spending what time where.

Tonight though? Nobody showed. Same with yesterday. Day before we swapped worlds in NA ceasefire. Different situation when there's more than 36 of us around.

It's been, what, 3 weeks? Half way to the same timeframe that you were getting clubbed down. If it takes us 6 weeks to get turned around, well, we'll have handled our slump as badly as Kurita did.

Before your time though I know. Easy to brag it up when you're a trust fund baby who showed up to a comp 12man handling your training and having already turned the house around for you. You're not brag-worthy; you're just an indication that the Kurita house units who were there from the start know their business. You're not the source of Kuritas success; you're what the people who made Kuritas success created after a big breakfast and a cup of coffee while reading the newspaper and grunting a bit.

You have not won a single match against NKVA and you never will. Ha ha ha ha.

#179 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 520 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:39 AM

View PostSquelches, on 15 February 2015 - 06:19 AM, said:

You have not won a single match against NKVA and you never will. Ha ha ha ha.

Because you only ghost drop. We know.

#180 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:02 AM

Farming Davion Clanner Rats is literally how I finance my mech purchases. Dear Coordinator says, Why Ghost Drop, When Destroying Davion Clanners Pays So Well?

I Plan On Farming More Davion Clanners Tonight, I Need To Buy Another Robot.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users