129 replies to this topic

#41 Big-Badda-BOOM

Rookie

• Fury
  • Fury
  • 5 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 20 October 2015 - 05:59 PM

Yup. mine did the same. Windows 10, 64bit. 16G ram, 8 core AMD FX processor.

#42 Armouredpriest

Rookie

• The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:37 PM

Also having this problem. Tried repairing...twice. Tried uninstalling and re-installing.

I get the initial start screen, but it never boots into the game. I hear the audio click that happens when the initial splash screen comes up...and then nothing happens.

Windows 10, 64-bit, 8GB RAM, Quad core AMD Phenom II 980, ATI 7870 w/2GB RAM.

It was working yesterday.

Also,want to mention that I've been through several patches with Windows 10 and they've all worked more or less fine (I did have to run the repair utility after one of them, but the game worked after that.)

Edited by Armouredpriest, 21 October 2015 - 07:49 AM.

#43 Cold Cash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:06 PM

Add me to that list never boots up after licking play just crashes/closes down!

W10. 8gig ram. was forced to run my 62bit on 32bit after last reinstall. I7 gen 2 3400. Rad r9 200.

Patcher does nothing. Switching between 32 and 64 bit does produce errors. But 32 bit is a clean crash no errors.

A fix would be nice only bloody game I play and my $ are wasted.

Edited by Cold Cash, 20 October 2015 - 11:28 PM.

#44 p4g3m4s7r

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:05 AM

View PostRangerMNDN, on 20 October 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

After installing the 20 october patch when i hit play nothing happens. It doesn't load the mwoclient. I have the windows task manager running and the patcher drops but the mwoclient dosn't load, How can I get the game to run, I am running windows 10, 32 gig ram.

I get this as well.
Windows 10
AMD FX8350
AMD R9 380
8 Gigs of ram

It should be noted that while this is the first time I've patched the game with Windows 10, I've never had any problems like this before and have been playing since open beta.

Edited by p4g3m4s7r, 21 October 2015 - 05:29 AM.

#45 Armouredpriest

Rookie

• The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:46 AM

Issue with ATI cards, perhaps?

#46 Paladin7

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:53 PM

View PostArmouredpriest, on 21 October 2015 - 07:46 AM, said:

Issue with ATI cards, perhaps?

Its not just ATI. I am running an NVidia GTX 750 Ti and having the same issue.

#47 Armouredpriest

Rookie

• The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:41 PM

Hmm. As someone mentioned theyhav an I7 CPU, and a couple others (including myself) have AMD CPUs its neither a CPU or a GPU issue then.

#48 Paladin7

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 02:43 PM

I found a way to get the game to run. In the patcher / launch window I clicked on the gear icon and chose "Force 32bit Game Client." For whatever reason this worked. I didn't expect anything to run since I have a 64bit system. So I have no explanation...but it worked.

#49 Big-Badda-BOOM

Rookie

• Fury
  • Fury
  • 5 posts
  • LocationManitoba, Canada

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:28 PM

I found that as well, forcing 32bit client. HOWEVER, it worked only once. I am back to being forced to play Candy Crush. Help me PLEASE!!

#50 p4g3m4s7r

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:48 PM

View Postnorkahl, on 21 October 2015 - 03:28 PM, said:

I found that as well, forcing 32bit client. HOWEVER, it worked only once. I am back to being forced to play Candy Crush. Help me PLEASE!!

Tried this and it didn't work. :(

#51 Uzzik

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:40 PM

After latest patch, periodic was connection "An Error Occurred: Unknown Failure".
Repair Tool not demonstrate problems.

Posted Image

#52 MaxReloaded

• Pip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:24 AM

I had also serious trouble after installing the big patch from 20.10.2015 (MWO stopped working).
I re-installed several times MWO, updated the Graphic Driver, running several times C-Cleaner and anti-virus program.....nothing helped.

But I didn't know about the MWO Repair-Program.

So, after a Friend told me totay about the program , I tried but MWO still didn't work.

Finally the MWO Repair-Programm fixed the Problem but not with the standard Settings, you have to enable all Option points.

Hopefully it works also for you!

Edited by MaxReloaded, 22 October 2015 - 09:47 AM.

#53 Dark Bard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 571 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:51 PM

After patch i have random crashes in start of battle(crash report appearence). And get crash rejoining in battle. on other mech it work fine.

After repair tool(it say "no mismatches found") i have crash every time when move mouse over buttons in left menu. and havn't some graphics it store.

After full reinstall - again crashes in game.

32bit works, but cannt play with huge fps drops on it (fps 20-70).

i have a cyrillic name user. When im try to create user with Latin name - i cannt launch patcher under that account. And cannt reinstall game by online installer.

When im delete game by online installer in main account and install it in new account - i cannt launch or uninstall game under main account.

I try drivers, .net, directX, vcredist and vcredist64, test memory - as result game crash after "connecting" in main menu. After repair tool i cant launch patcher under any of accounts...

Everything ok with other games and applications.

Now im trying to reinstall game again after ccleaner...

#54 Xtrekker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 865 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:06 AM

I just googled the .dll, downloaded it, and added it to my Windows/system32 folder. Works fine now.

Er...re: xinput1_3.dll.

Edited by Xtrekker, 25 October 2015 - 12:28 AM.

#55 Mumpitzmaster

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 06:05 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 05 May 2015 - 11:11 AM, said:

The client is telling me that I'm missing the xinput1_3.dll and MSVCP100.dll files.
DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
https://www.microsof...ails.aspx?id=35

I get redirected to a download page for windows 10. Installing the DirectX Redist. March2009 does fix the xinput1_3.dll problem but now i got d3dx9_43.dll as missing. MsVC++ Redist. 2010 x64 - 10.0.40219 is also installed.
My Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit is absolutely fresh and i dont want to install so much crap again, just find the right **** that is missing.

Why cant everything be in the installation that is needed? I just want to install things and go straight, instead of doing hours of research to find only possible solutions, but no definite ones. I feel like this is already to much of a hassle.

#56 Sugabearto Kell

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts
  • LocationKansas City Kansas

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:09 PM

I have windows ten and this garbage game crashes every time i play it. Hell most times i cant even get in the mechlab to do anything.

If i run 64bit i crash in the loading screen and if i force 32 bit i crash out either loading of after the 1st goddamn game when i get into the mech lab. I own over 100 mechwarrior books and i absolutly LOVE to game, im a HUGE Battle tech / mechwarrior fan and i cant even get on the game to play it....why would i ever give this company money if they cant fix their goddamn product?

lets not even mention that when i get onto the forums, i cant even post a topic to get help....i can only reply to topics. How the hell can i get help when i have to choose an already existing thread? Who's the moderator of these forums? Morons all of em....

#57 Sugabearto Kell

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts
  • LocationKansas City Kansas

Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:02 AM

Yep. Now its just crashing on load up over and over and over again. I cant even play, Its says connecting and then the sound cuts out and i CTD. God i want to love this game so hard....just not a game that has their **** together.

#58 Uzzik

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:34 PM

After patch i have only :
Posted Image

or freeze: Posted Image

#59 SpeCtaCular

• PipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:24 AM

View PostUzzik, on 30 October 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

After patch i have only :
Posted Image

or freeze: Posted Image

Not really a right topic to discuss this i guess but im having same issue as you have with that "freeze" picture.
I can launch the game.. But when either load in the match or loading out of the match the game just freezes with that loading screen thing. hangs should i say since when i alt tab to see did the game crash it says it's still running.

But also when i close the game from task manager and try to launch the game again the launcher crashes everytime after i press PLAY. I can get rid of that only by restarting comp again.

I feel like this latest patch+hotfix made this happen for me. Since i've had 0 problems with the game before but now today morning this happened after i updated the game. Tried repair tool and re-installing the game but always the same thing. Stuck either while getting in or out of the matches. Once the game even just started to hang when i typed my login password and got that connecting on my screen. pfft.

Im guessing no one has an idea what's going on and how to fix these ?

#60 Symbaalic

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:00 PM

It seems that every other time there is a patch - Now that I am on Windows 10 - The game will no longer start from the PLAY button. The "patcher" comes up, everything downloads. The patch installs and verifies, but when you click PLAY all that happens is the mouse pointer flashes, there is a sound generated (like a quick scratching sound) for half a second and nothing comes up. There is no indication of a failure in the event viewer nor is there any kind of error message generated. The first time this happened, After the big patch a week or two ago, I ran the repair tool in all of its various levels of repair. Nothing - the problem remained. Next I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing - the problem remained. A week later, on patch Tuesday, I clicked PATCH, everything patched up and then the game worked just fine. Sadly the next time you patched it went back to not working. Clearly you are sending something out that is fouling up the game as you are apparently struggling to resolve problems in the launching of the program from the PLAY button. Fortunately, the game is free to play so while I hope this helps you resolve your problem it certainly isn't the "end of the world". If there is anything that I can do to benefit your testing please feel free to respond to this message as I am following this topic. Thanks.

FOUND IT! - looks like this is a DirectX issue - Go here for the fix instructions over youtube....

Edited by Symbaalic, 06 November 2015 - 01:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users