Proposition To Marik From Liao

105 replies to this topic

#61 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationOdessa, Ukraine

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:20 PM

Quemoy is only a part of north pass.
I'm so sorry that 4TCR have lost an Altorra after TCAF action, i hope that they willl retake next north planet near Quemoy.
Mariks, if you can, please contract your units and explain them about this deal.
Thank you.

#62 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:39 AM

So now you're saying that we were sold down the river? By who? When did this "bookkeeping" occur?

#63 Gonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • LocationOdessa, Ukraine

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:42 AM

Nobody sell your planets. We have no deal about it. Maybe our atack on Quemoy provoke mercs atack on Altorra, because of that i say Sorry to 4TCR, but you should not think that we "sell" or "Change" one planet to another.

#64 Orkdung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCCAF Sian

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:03 AM

All good Gonta. Understood, thanks for your quick response. It was scumbag ACES. Enough said.

#65 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:50 AM

View PostOrkdung, on 26 March 2015 - 07:03 AM, said:

All good Gonta. Understood, thanks for your quick response. It was scumbag ACES. Enough said.

Ahh... is that Sean Lang, Bombadil and Catra Kell et al? I thought they were DAVION through and through?

#66 Wabbit Swaya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 186 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the cockpit of a BJ, annoying the hell outta someone for wasting a medium slot.

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:42 AM

View PostOrkdung, on 26 March 2015 - 07:03 AM, said:

View PostWaiMingLee, on 26 March 2015 - 07:50 AM, said:

Ahh... is that Sean Lang, Bombadil and Catra Kell et al? I thought they were DAVION through and through?

Scumbag, Davion... isn't that a simile? Oh wait, it's a metaphor... engrish R Hard

#67 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:47 AM

You can move ACES out of Davion, but you can't move Davion out of ACES apparently.

#68 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

It's all good, Gonta.

As for ACES, I'm pretty sure Sean Lang and Bombadil aren't ACES anymore, since they wear PGI tags in-game now and mostly do promo stuff. Catra is, I think, still part of them, but I don't know for sure. I only know he is the less informative of the 2 pro guest hosts on ngng.

#69 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:57 AM

House Liao will follow the yellow brick road of destruction straight to terra and beyond and the munchkin people of house davion will not stop us

#70 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 26 March 2015 - 10:46 AM, said:

It's all good, Gonta.

As for ACES, I'm pretty sure Sean Lang and Bombadil aren't ACES anymore, since they wear PGI tags in-game now and mostly do promo stuff. Catra is, I think, still part of them, but I don't know for sure. I only know he is the less informative of the 2 pro guest hosts on ngng.

Both Sean Lang and Bombadil have alt accounts. But Sean Lang's alt-account is permanent Davion. so nothing to worry about. Cattra Kell is one of the leaders of ACES. But Shimmering Sword is the ACES community Warfare drop Commander.

#71 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:35 PM

View PostMusashi Alexander, on 27 February 2015 - 10:19 AM, said:

If you want the algorithm to work in your favour, I suggest sending beer and strippers to Russ' house.

Actually: Russ has stated numerous times that Liao is his Favorite faction, but he has to treat all Factions equally.

#72 Wabbit Swaya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 186 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the cockpit of a BJ, annoying the hell outta someone for wasting a medium slot.

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:01 PM

Why wouldn't we be his favorite... everybody else thinks we're evil too...

#73 Wabbit Swaya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:03 AM

Let me guess... another "rogue" merc element attacking Westerhand... First, Frondas, oh it was so and so, then Fronde, yet again, those rascally merc units that we have no control over...yet those planets are tagged with what appear to be house regular tags, and they said it was those darn ex-Aces...
Any of my Capellan brothers and sisters buying this yet a third time??

Edited by Wabbit Swaya, 04 April 2015 - 09:07 AM.

#74 LilacsRsweet

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:57 AM

[4 20] Smoke Jays.

#75 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:00 AM

View PostPrincess Georgia, on 04 April 2015 - 09:57 AM, said:

[4 20] Smoke Jays.

I believe they were in Davion for a long time too. Surprise surprise.

#76 InRev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

View PostWabbit Swaya, on 04 April 2015 - 09:03 AM, said:

Let me guess... another "rogue" merc element attacking Westerhand... First, Frondas, oh it was so and so, then Fronde, yet again, those rascally merc units that we have no control over...yet those planets are tagged with what appear to be house regular tags, and they said it was those darn ex-Aces...
Any of my Capellan brothers and sisters buying this yet a third time??

Please don't imply there is some sort of grand conspiracy when the answer is much simpler and the truth is so easy to ascertain.

Frondas and Fronde were both taken in the first days that CW came out (look at the tags. They say December 13th and 14th, before the cease-fire between our factions was even confirmed and explained to everybody).

Altorra was in fact taken by ACES, a unit which has since left FWL employ.

Other tags on planets on the border are from defensive ops, mainly by BWC but also by LMAO and CKC.

As for whoever is attacking Westerhand, please have someone provide screenshots so we can verify who it is. I can promise you it is not a house unit or a merc unit that is in communique with FWL leadership.

#77 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts
  • LocationIn a bottle, Canada

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:20 AM

This was a attempt at some arranged matches for fun, it was done on the fly but mainly brought out pugs. There never was a offensive into Liao space just a skirmish. 4 20 did not do anything wrong here. Liao has been invited to continue the skirmish on Bora currently a Marik planet on the northern reaches of Liao space.

#78 Wabbit Swaya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 03:31 PM

Sorry for confusion, not in the know with the uppity ups, so all there was for me to see is a relatively unmolested border under attack twice in as many weeks time.

Peace be with our purple comrades in arms against the FedRat scourge

Edited by Wabbit Swaya, 04 April 2015 - 03:32 PM.

#79 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts
  • LocationIn a bottle, Canada

Posted 04 April 2015 - 04:01 PM

Confusion reigns supreme, if we all do not know what is going on just imagine what our enemies think?

It happens a lot... usually with me at fault so message me and I can make at least semi legitimate excuse :)

#80 Brawling Bear

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:05 PM

Roadbeer, Stingr4y... we need to talk.  I hope this post in this thread reaches you.  Marik needs more generals sharing their opinion along with the high command and unit leadership.  We also need to revitalize former Marik military strat.  Before I say anymore, let's set a meeting.  The FWLM has the talent to collectively analyze these events properly and set agreeable terms henceforth.

Edited by Brawling Bear, 12 January 2016 - 07:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users